Ladies don't want you to know that...

Mr What

JF-Expert Member
Oct 22, 2016
Sometimes you need a sure way to attract a woman, and most men have believed in it being their charm, their wallets or even being persistent. Truth is, it's actually very simple than that, you can be the poorest and still attract the richest. It has everything to do with personality and massaging a women's psyche the right way for her to be completely attracted to you.

Your body language is very important, it's a known fact that women always attracted to your body language, on how tall and confident you stand. That is like a magnet, always have an open body language and stand wide and tall with a confident posture.

Most people have heard those high school theories that Red is for danger, maybe yeah it is for women. There's something magical red does to women, something attractive and romantic about it. Which obviously explains the Valentine's color theme. What I'm trying to say is, wear that red shirt or Tshirt mostly when you meet her, and some nice cologne. You'll have her intrigued the whole time.

Having female friends is actually one of the great attractions, but then again a problem when in a relationship. Have you ever noticed how lucky you're luckily to have women interested in you when you have a girlfriend but when you're single you'd feel like you people don't even believe you exist. Well here's why. When you surrounded by women they tend to perceive how you are with them and how they are to you, more like attention wise, which makes them want the same attention and get to know what exactly has the other ladies in your circle. It gives them the eager to know you more.

Woman are instantly attracted to men that are smart, funny and lively. I mean, who wants a depressed man, always lit up and be lively, have a sense of humor. She will enjoy your company and always have you in her mind.

Take it from a woman, I know exactly what I'm talking about. Don't forget to share your thoughts below.

Yes yes..😂😂

Wenzangu na mie andikeni nilichoandika hapo 👆👆
Sasa yavurugeni mtukane hiyo lugha Kuna wenye nao..

Well narrated sir.

But, the only question I have is... are these tactics also applicable to our dearly black sisters?
Nje na pesa the answer is yes..!
Mweka mada hajakosea mkuu kuna viumbe vya kike vinapenda na upendo unaweza kujionyesha kupitia hiyohiyo body language hata Kama anaweza kukutosa kwa kuwa huna pesa lkn still anaweza kukupenda..!
Kuna kupenda na kuchagua kuishi na unaempenda hivi ni vitu viwili linganifu lakini Kuna uchaguzi wa kuishi kutumia utashi na hisia.. kutokutaka ke aishi na me kisa labda ya mapungufu ya kiuchumi haimaanishi hayupo attractive nawe!
Black ladies wanahisia kama white ladies tofauti chache ni zakawaida.

Nje na pesa the answer is yes..!
Mweka mada hajakosea mkuu kuna viumbe vya kike vinapenda na upendo unaweza kujionyesha kupitia hiyohiyo body language hata Kama anaweza kukutosa kwa kuwa huna pesa lkn still anaweza kukupenda..!
Kuna kupenda na kuchagua kuishi na unaempenda hivi ni vitu viwili linganifu lakini Kuna uchaguzi wa kuishi kutumia utashi na hisia.. kutokutaka ke aishi na me kisa labda ya mapungufu ya kiuchumi haimaanishi hayupo attractive nawe!
Black ladies wanahisia kama white ladies tofauti chache ni zakawaida.
Thank you for a way foward sir.

Am now knocking on Rowin's PM door.

Cc Rowin.

Society B is after material things. Confidence, manhood and the like come next.
Is there any problem with that?

As an african man I support the fact that our ladies are after material things. I would like to have a wife in my marriage not a life partner.

Is not that what you wish to have?

Is there any problem with that?

As an african man I support the fact that our ladies are after material things. I would like to have a wife in my marriage not a life partner.

Is not that what you wish to have?
The subject in question being a problem or not is just a matter of perception.

In my opinion, it is a problem since not all days of your lives, your financial status will be positive.

There will be ups and down, a situation which needs the couple to be bound together so as to move forward

The subject in qeustion being a problem or not is just a matter of perception.

In my opinion, it is a problem since not all days of your lives, your financial status will be positive.

There will be ups and down, a situation which needs the couple to be bound together so as to move forward

It is a two way traffic if not street sir...

Today you are angry tomorrow you are stressed. For those two days she has to forgive your sense of humour.

As you said let it be the subjective matter. I like a woman who is submissive.

And the only way to make her submissive...provide for her to win her material desire.....

I rest the case, sir.

It is a two way traffic if not street sir...

Today you are angry tomorrow you are stressed. For those two days she has to forgive your sense of humour.

As you said let it be the subjective matter. I like a woman who is submissive.

And the only way to make her submissive...provide for her to win her material desires.

I rest the case, sir.
Submission is interpreted in different forms though.
What you call submission might be interpreted differently by Mr What.

Submission is interpreted in different forms though.
What you call submission might be interpreted differently by Mr What.
To me, submissive means being passive, she has to focus on being my lover, helper and supporter and not a life partner

It helps a lot.....tehtehteh