KOT roast Uhuru for 'shameless' dab dance at State House while Kenyans die

kilam

JF-Expert Member
Aug 5, 2011
1503417.jpg

President Uhuru Kenyatta dances with the FBI Dance Crew at State House in Nairobi, February 8, 2017. /PSCU
Kenyans on Twitter have criticised the President for dancing with a crew at State House while doctors remain on strike and people die of hunger.

President Uhuru Kenyatta met the FBI Dance Crew on Wednesday and danced surrounded by them in a jacket that resembled theirs.

Uhuru copied the moves of crew members including Ezra Njagi (leader), Moesha Kibibi, Ramadhan Nyachio, Emmanuel Tumaini, Katabira Denis and Kennedy Mutembei.

They danced to the 'Bamba kura yako' tune aimed at urging youths to register as voters, another issue Uhuru has been said to put before Kenya's problems.

The dab is a move in which the dancer simultaneously drops the head and raises the arm and elbow.

Uhuru calmed his nerves with the moves, doing his best to keep them as calculated as the crew members'.

But members of the public who just weren't amused asked him to wake up and smell the coffee, via Twitter hash tag#DabOfShame.

Doctors went on strike on December 5, 2016 in a demand for a 300 per cent pay rise, a review of working conditions, job structures and criteria for promotions, and a solution to under staffing in public hospitals.

Sasa, shld Uhuru stop living cos of these few problems the country's facing? Pipo are dying of hunger where? Which govt has been quite as effective as Uhuru's in ameliorating the drought situation in Kenya? These are all "animal noise".

Hivi imefika siku ngapi kwa mgomo wa madaktari sasa, wananchi wangapi wamekufa mpaka sasa kwa sababu ya huu mgomo ?

Sasa, shld Uhuru stop living cos of these few problems the country's facing? Pipo are dying of hunger where? Which govt has been quite as effective as Uhuru's in ameliorating the drought situation in Kenya? These are all "animal noise".

Many people in Kenya got used to the Moi era where the president decided everything including firing a head teacher. Right know we have institutions and Ministries that only gives and takes advice from the president, he is not mandated to meddle in their proceedings at all.

Like the ministry of Agriculture is busy supplying relief food together with devolution ministry, Is it that people want to see Uhuru following those relief food lorries so that they can say he is working on it??

Kenyans are just another lot, no where else in the world!!

Yes...he should stop leaving hatuko past tuko future .....awache kuji compare kila saa na "other" govt

Wrong..in BARINGO people are starving to death

Many people in Kenya got used to the Moi era where the president decided everything including firing a head teacher. Right know we have institutions and Ministries that only gives and takes advice from the president, he is not mandated to meddle in their proceedings at all.

Like the ministry of Agriculture is busy supplying relief food together with devolution ministry, Is it that people want to see Uhuru following those relief food lorries so that they can say he is working on it??

Kenyans are just another lot, no where else in the world!!

C4Nr19PWYAAisQL.jpg:large

your argument is so weak! right now and during campaigns in 2012, and I will refer you uhuruto manifesto last election we saw them promising a million acres cultivated and no child will sleep hungry.
now a cabinet secretary is an appointee of the ruling president to expedite the vision in that manifesto. what you are confirming is a ruler giving people free ride to kill by their in ineptitude and corruption. have you ever had the buck stops with you! in this case our president, the manifesto promising identity and appointing authority!! we were never promised food distribution and eating of wild fruits and dab from the house on the hill!!

Affective government? No body should die of hunger in Kenya. Some people have so much as if they are going to live for ever. It is a matter of fair distribution. Looting public funds in the name of procurement. Mobile containers costing 1million the people of Kenya, the tax payers were charged 10 million k.shs by the cartel, yet failed to pay doctors decent wage, living many Kenyans dying. A hairdresser with the help of government officials managed to loot over k.shs 750 millions, today she is free enjoying her loot while Kenyatta is dancing at the statehouse. When people complain, his answer is:- MUNATAKA NIFANYE NINI HEE, if he cannot deal with corruptions, he should step down. The kalasinga in Kenyatta government caused schoolchildren as young as 7 to be tear gassed for their playground, because someone powerful second in command was determined to loot the playground. Not to mention Eurobond. Kenya munahitaji maombi.

How many have died in Baringo? Nyinyi hata kama hamtaki hii serikali kueneza hizi propaganda zenyu haifai!
u remind me of an anecdote i was once told while in north pokot that the the general who makes the right decision is one on the ground with his men. im forced to perceive that you are one of those who live in the comfort and abudance of the city and only know of other places in kenya through the eyes of the media. i suppose u hitch a ride to nakuru then marigat then nginyang, to kitale and the marich pass am damn sure you will come back on this forum with another story.its true pple are dying we should not wool our eyes and its not isolated cases because whats happenning in pokot turkana is the same miles away in mandera garbatula and shimbirey.

Every time i hear people blaming the Central government because of the doctors' srike, i ask myself 'DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT HEALTHCARE IS DEVOLVED??!!''

Anyone who is keen on that issue will have noticed the council of governors busy negotiating with the doctors.

Every time i hear people blaming the Central government because of the doctors' srike, i ask myself 'DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT HEALTHCARE IS DEVOLVED??!!''

Anyone who is keen on that issue will have noticed the council of governors busy negotiating with the doctors.

do you understand how devolution is supposed to work in the constitution of Kenya. one you can not change the dots on a leopard skin.it will remain a leopard. ruto never supported the constitution and he is not going to support it any time soon! no. 2 health was devolved but the national govt bado wamekataa na county functions sababu the constitution is very clear. you devolve and money must follow the function! you can not tell me national govt with 3 national hospital plus policy making which is what the constitution gave them but you retain 80% of a devolved money. thats why they have the pleasure of buying non budgeted containers at a million bob each! no 2 the governments are dinstict in functions but shall work in collaboration na kuna structures established by the katiba. now hawa jamaa wawili uko juu ni kipigana na ugatuzi na kushilikiana wabunge to dismantle it while they are supposed to make it work. you withhold money from the counties to make them look bad!! bure kabisa!!!

do you understand how devolution is supposed to work in the constitution of Kenya. one you can not change the dots on a leopard skin.it will remain a leopard. ruto never supported the constitution and he is not going to support it any time soon! no. 2 health was devolved but the national govt bado wamekataa na county functions sababu the constitution is very clear. you devolve and money must follow the function! you can not tell me national govt with 3 national hospital plus policy making which is what the constitution gave them but you retain 80% of a devolved money. thats why they have the pleasure of buying non budgeted containers at a million bob each! no 2 the governments are dinstict in functions but shall work in collaboration na kuna structures established by the katiba. now hawa jamaa wawili uko juu ni kipigana na ugatuzi na kushilikiana wabunge to dismantle it while they are supposed to make it work. you withhold money from the counties to make them look bad!! bure kabisa!!!
Are you aware of the following?:

1. That the Counties have in the past 2 years received more than the stipulated percentage in the annual Budget?

2. That almost half of the counties fail to fully spend the amount allocated to them, and the remaider is returned to the treasury at the end of the financial year?

But this govt has perfomed better than any of the previous regimes. [HASHTAG]#FACT[/HASHTAG]!

And u know it.
Yes and it has also performed worse than all othe regimes

Before uhuru Kenyatta i never Knew terror attacks techniques would be copied from kenya

Westgate ika happen
Sai France terrorist wana copy kenya Kuona venye watauwa watu

Corruption iko level nyingine smh

Private farms in Laikipia ard being overran by Turkanas and Samburus all the way from Kenya Uganda border but Iconoclastes ako hapa akitaka proof eti Kenya bado iko stable ...

Toka Nairobi Enda Kajiado Uone venye watu wanateseka kusaka Maji juu kila Dem Ime Dry
(Masais reffer to Dams as Demu) just toka Nairobi uende anywea kuna Savanna ujione

u remind me of an anecdote i was once told while in north pokot that the the general who makes the right decision is one on the ground with his men. im forced to perceive that you are one of those who live in the comfort and abudance of the city and only know of other places in kenya through the eyes of the media. i suppose u hitch a ride to nakuru then marigat then nginyang, to kitale and the marich pass am damn sure you will come back on this forum with another story.its true pple are dying we should not wool our eyes and its not isolated cases because whats happenning in pokot turkana is the same miles away in mandera garbatula and shimbirey.
Hapa Nakuru enda tu Gilgil uone venye watu wanateseka .....people are buying 20l of water for 70/- na iko na chumvi tele .....

Hata sukuma wiki Ukipika Haina Taste hata inakaa tu kama imekauka

A bag of Maize is being sold for 3500/-

Maize inafaa kuwa 1800/-

Smh Icono please enda tembea sehemu za Savanna ama Arid regions ndio utambue ....kila mtu Nakuru ana homa juu ya Vumbi!!

Yes its devolved but County government Dont own KRA central govt does ...it therefore decides who gets what money and who doesnt .. please lets get your facts right....

Back
Top Bottom