Kenya's politics

Geza Ulole

JF-Expert Member
Oct 31, 2009

when one loooks at this kind of politics, one sees these guys come from different parties with different ideologies, policies and manifestos but guess what they r tryin to forge alliance based on what everyone here knows i.e. Tribes! And guess what they will succeed in this 21st Century! If kenyan democrarcy is all about this, then let them go again to the founders of democracy to learn the real meaning of the word democracy! And i pray my country Tanzania not to follow that path! cause destruction is to follow if one follows Kenya's kind of politics! It is in a pathetic state to put it in simple words...

Last edited by a moderator:
...i pray my country Tanzania not to follow that path! cause destruction is to follow if one follows kenya's kind of politics! Its pathetic i tell you
I hear you Bro! And just see how a few of them in this forum express themselves. Na ole wao, maana yake sasa baada ya uchaguzi wakikuyu ni lazima watawaliwe na wajaluo, watake wasitake!

I hear you Bro! And just see how a few of them in this forum express themselves. Na ole wao, maana yake sasa baada ya uchaguzi wakikuyu ni lazima watawaliwe na wajaluo, watake wasitake!

Kazi ipo...
Sidhani ka itawezekana kweli kwa Wakenya kutawaliwa na kabila lingine?:A S-coffee:

Kenya bila wakikuyu kwa sasa inawezekana. Wakenya wameshajinyonga na katiba yao "mpya". Hawana pa kutokea!
Watu kama Ruto na Musyoka wata-let down that dream being realized cause they r stupid! wakitegemea kuwa supported 2017 bila kujua RAO did the same n guess who are his main opponents now? Kikuyus the same people he supported 2002!

Sioni formidable force itakayoweza kumzuia Raila kuwa Rais wa nne wa Jamhuri ya Kenya.......

Uchaguzi huu babu kubwa there are as many presidential aspirants as there tribes and subtribes in Kenya. Damn if it wasnt this tribal thingy nchi ingekuwa mbali kweli.

Sioni formidable force itakayoweza kumzuia Raila kuwa Rais wa nne wa Jamhuri ya Kenya.......

u probably do not know the dynamics of Kenyan politics hakuna atakaye-win outright majority kikuyu population is btw 22-24% alone and if the G7 alliance manage to put one candidate no one will secure an outright win in the first round! Putting the fact that Kalenjin n Kamba r together with Kikuyus that means 22+12+11=45% AND considering the G7 alliance win at list 4% of other ethnic groups around Kenya u see nearly 49% will be within the G7 alliance! Though i assumed they secure 100% votes of their communities of which it is impossible but i am sure they will manage at least 90% of their block! The scenario that is the same with RAO camp so no clear winner in the first round and if the election goes to the second round that is where u will see the true money power of individuals like UK and his team who will buy out support from places like Isiolo and North Eastern province (a bag of maize can give u a vote there) and win the second round!

siasa za kenya ni za ajabu sana-hawataki kubadilika,mbaya zaid zinawacost bila wenyewe kujijua

u probably do not know the dynamics of Kenyan politics hakuna atakaye-win outright majority kikuyu population is btw 22-24% alone and if the G7 alliance manage to put one candidate no one will secure an outright win in the first round! Putting the fact that Kalenjin n Kamba r together with Kikuyus that means 22+12+11=45% AND considering the G7 alliance win at list 4% of other ethnic groups around Kenya u see nearly 49% will be within the G7 alliance! Though i assumed they secure 100% votes of their communities of which it is impossible but i am sure they will manage at least 90% of their block! The scenario that is the same with RAO camp so no clear winner in the first round and if the election goes to the second round that is where u will see the true money power of individuals like UK and his team who will buy out support from places like Isiolo and North Eastern province (a bag of maize can give u a vote there) and win the second round!

You better leave Kenyan politics to those who can analyze it without being nonsensical, while adding and equating out of this world figures and ludicrous percentages. Such alliances aka G7 are evil, most of those in that group are thieves and have ill-gotten wealth. So they are congregating to try and form a formidable wall to fortify themselves and their impunity/corruption. But, thanks God such politics in Kenya is deeply fading away. The more they realize it the better and seek for reconciliation with the members of their constituencies. The new constitution, with goodwill ambassadors like Minister for Justice, will make sure that the waves against impunity hit hard. G7 is a Ship like Merriposa Belle, everyone is looking for a position to scamper and hide but, too late people have been indicted, but still think there is hope. It is only a matter of time that these guys will try to knock at other parties. Kenyan politics is complex. If you have no clue how to analyze CCM vs CHADEMA politics, how will even understand the politics of Kenya?. This is not CCM and CHADEMA "cut-throat" family politics. This is about policies, peace and trying to heal the nation's past from a historical standpoint.

I am amazed that you being non-Kenyan, can mention the Kenyan tribes Kamba Kikuyu boldly. Maybe you are a son to a professor of a university. OR you may be Working in a Government institution and may enjoy full benefits . You may not understand why peace may be an important ingredient to those who may not enjoy the benefits of such Like alliances/Hateful politics of G7.

You better leave Kenyan politics to those who can analyze it without being nonsensical, while adding and equating out of this world figures and ludicrous percentages. Such alliances aka G7 are evil, most of those in that group are thieves and have ill-gotten wealth. So they are congregating to try and form a formidable wall to fortify themselves and their impunity/corruption. But, thanks God such politics in Kenya is deeply fading away. The more they realize it the better and seek for reconciliation with the members of their constituencies. The new constitution, with goodwill ambassadors like Minister for Justice, will make sure that the waves against impunity hit hard. G7 is a Ship like Merriposa Belle, everyone is looking for a position to scamper and hide but, too late people have been indicted, but still think there is hope. It is only a matter of time that these guys will try to knock at other parties. Kenyan politics is complex. If you have no clue how to analyze CCM vs CHADEMA politics, how will even understand the politics of Kenya?. This is not CCM and CHADEMA "cut-throat" family politics. This is about policies, peace and trying to heal the nation's past from a historical standpoint.

I am amazed that you being non-Kenyan, can mention the Kenyan tribes Kamba Kikuyu boldly. Maybe you are a son to a professor of a university. OR you may be Working in a Government institution and may enjoy full benefits . You may not understand why peace may be an important ingredient to those who may not enjoy the benefits of such Like alliances/Hateful politics of G7.

but that's the nature of politics u have, as for family politics tell me one thing who was the father of RAO? who was the father of UK? i guess they were peasants in Isiolo! BTW u r being unfair to urself to think the G7 won't have a chance if the jump the Hague huddle and stay together!

but that's the nature of politics u have, as for family politics tell me one thing who was the father of RAO? who was the father of UK? i guess they were peasants in Isiolo! BTW u r being unfair to urself to think the G7 won't have a chance if the jump the Hague huddle and stay together!

It is such thinking that makes your eyes fogged with ethno-chauvinism that has no foundation. The politics of Kenya, as I have said is gradually shifting from the political-correctness dictating the political scene, to honest, debatable, responsible, and accountable leadership. Not that your father made history or was involved in liberation struggles. That aspect has been sensitized in Kenyan politics for long until it has overshadowed real social issues that affects the ordinary people. The problem of Kenyan politics is that most leaders have sought leadership like a birthright for their ownselves

What is in G7?!! No vision, Tamaa, watu wamepotoka, hawajui mbele wala Nyuma.

when one loooks at this kind of politics, one sees these guys come from different parties with different ideologies, policies and manifestos but guess what they r tryin to forge alliance based on what everyone here knows i.e. Tribes! And guess what they will succeed in this 21st Century! If kenyan democrarcy is all about this, then let them go again to the founders of democracy to learn the real meaning of the word democracy! And i pray my country Tanzania not to follow that path! cause destruction is to follow if one follows Kenya's kind of politics! It is in a pathetic state to put it in simple words...

Your post is a total waste of time..stale news..Kenya's political landscape is driven by many factor and it can only be analyzed by intelligent people not just anybody.It sickens me when i c Tanzanians analyze Kenyan politics!!! Tanzania right now is where Kenya was 35yrs ago! shut your big mouths and mind your own business..there is nothing we can learn from Tanzania's style of politics....

Last edited by a moderator:

....N rahisi sana kwa mgeni wa Kenya kudhani hivyo, lakini kwa style ya siasa za Kenya ni ngumu sana sasa kwa Raila Odinga kushinda urais wa Kenya..

...Kumbuka, alishindwa mwaka 2007 akiwa na Rift Valley na full block ya Westland, lakini anaenda kwenye uchaguzi wa 2012 bila Rift Valley na Westland iliyogawanyika, wait and see....

...Unless azuiwe kugombea, Uhuru Kenyatta ndiye Rais ajaye wa Kenya, wait and see...

Kalonzo ready to back Uhuru or Ruto - YouTube

Your post is a total waste of time..stale news..Kenya's political landscape is driven by many factor and it can only be analyzed by intelligent people not just anybody.It sickens me when i c Tanzanians analyze Kenyan politics!!! Tanzania right now is where Kenya was 35yrs ago! shut your big mouths and mind your own business..there is nothing we can learn from Tanzania's style of politics....

Moyo dont use abusive language to silence an intelligent critic from a Tanzanian who is expressing freedom of expression. And you are totally wrong to say that Tz is far away by 35 years from where Kenya is now. This is a manifestation of your ignorance on Tanzania state of democracy and social development.

Moyo dont use abusive language to silence an intelligent critic from a Tanzanian who is expressing freedom of expression. And you are totally wrong to say that Tz is far away by 35 years from where Kenya is now. This is a manifestation of your ignorance on Tanzania state of democracy and social development.
Stuxnet don't waste your time with this Moyo. He is one of the most backward kenyans I have ever come across. Baada ya uchaguzi ujao wakikuyu ni lazima watawaliwe na raisi mjaluo!

....N rahisi sana kwa mgeni wa Kenya kudhani hivyo, lakini kwa style ya siasa za Kenya ni ngumu sana sasa kwa Raila Odinga kushinda urais wa Kenya..

...Kumbuka, alishindwa mwaka 2007 akiwa na Rift Valley na full block ya Westland, lakini anaenda kwenye uchaguzi wa 2012 bila Rift Valley na Westland iliyogawanyika, wait and see....

...Unless azuiwe kugombea, Uhuru Kenyatta ndiye Rais ajaye wa Kenya, wait and see...

Kalonzo ready to back Uhuru or Ruto - YouTube

YOU ARE A BIG LIABILITY, I GUESS YOU WERE ONCE A HOMEGUARD. Such bear your views

New roadblock for Uhuru, Ruto

Updated 12 hr(s) 42 min(s) ago
Related Stories

Court lifts gag order on Uhuru, Ruto presidency bid

MPs' debate on 2008 chaos showed maturity

Issues raised by Ruto not appealable, says Ocampo

I am not anyone's project, says Mudavadi

Chapter Six of the Constitution has left a trail of casualties

Uhuru hands office over to Githae

By Athman Amran
The Leadership and Integrity Bill that may force Deputy Prime Minister Uhuru Kenyatta and Eldoret North MP William Ruto out of the presidential race is ready for public debate. Though it is meant to remove the ambiguity on the constitutional test for integrity and eligibility for public office, and not directed at Uhuru and Ruto, the end result is that it would bar them from running for president until cleared of crimes against humanity at The Hague.

The new Bill seeks to introduce a new mechanism or forum through which those seeking public offices will be vetted for integrity, and the views of the public taken and considered, and in the end issued with certificates of clearance to run.
The two are facing charges of crimes against humanity at the International Criminal Court and have already appealed the charges against them by outgoing Prosecutor Luis Moreno-Ocampo and confirmed by Pre-Trial Chamber II.
However, Cabinet or Parliament may still make changes to the Bill, if either or both deem it fit, to exempt those whose court cases have not been determined.

There has been uncertainty over how to implement the Chapter practically, which the new Bill now seeks to address. The Bill seeks to explicitly define what several clauses of the Chapter mean, and what is expected of those holding for aspiring to public office.

nh240212_03.jpg
Eldoret North MP William Ruto (left), former Speaker Francis ole Kaparo and Deputy Prime Minister Uhuru Kenyatta during the launch of the United Republican Party E-Membership Registration at the party offices in Nairobi, Thursday. [PHOTO: GOVEDI ASUTSA/STANDARD]

Justice minister Mutula Kilonzo said the standards of integrity set out in Chapter Six of the Constitution are clear, and require that Uhuru and Ruto should not run. However, some Cabinet members, including the Vice- President, Kalonzo Musyoka, who was berated by Ruto and Uhuru for not censuring Mutula, are of the opinion so long us the case against them has not been concluded, they can run.
It was for the conflicting positions between Mutula and Kalonzo that the VP faced pressure from the two to initiate the exit of the Justice minister from Cabinet, or is kept out of the budding G7 Alliance.

Though Kalonzo later made peace with Uhuru and Ruto, while saying he did not write to the President to sack him, he made specific conditions for the return to the alliance whose two key meetings he had skipped.
Kalonzo task
Now interestingly, the Bill originates from Mutula's ministry, and if Cabinet approves it, and it goes to the House, the burden of pushing it through will fall on the shoulders of Kalonzo by virtue of his position as the Leader of Government Business in Parliament.
That could further strain relations between Kalonzo and the members of G7 Alliance, who will predictably fight to defeat the Bill. That is unless Kalonzo plays the ball the other way, which would raise other issues related to Cabinet's collective responsibility.

source:The Standard | New roadblock for Uhuru, Ruto

It is such thinking that makes your eyes fogged with ethno-chauvinism that has no foundation. The politics of Kenya, as I have said is gradually shifting from the political-correctness dictating the political scene, to honest, debatable, responsible, and accountable leadership. Not that your father made history or was involved in liberation struggles. That aspect has been sensitized in Kenyan politics for long until it has overshadowed real social issues that affects the ordinary people. The problem of Kenyan politics is that most leaders have sought leadership like a birthright for their ownselves

What is in G7?!! No vision, Tamaa, watu wamepotoka, hawajui mbele wala Nyuma.

If u r a smart chap, then explain to me what r the chances of Ruto and Kalonzo (as individuals with no name from their fathers) vs Raila and Uhuru (individuals floating on the legacy of their fathers)! Ur politics is the same even 50 years after independence, no common man can became a president there!

If u r a smart chap, then explain to me what r the chances of Ruto and Kalonzo (as individuals with no name from their fathers) vs Raila and Uhuru (individuals floating on the legacy of their fathers)! Ur politics is the same even 50 years after independence, no common man can became a president there!

I will give you a very simple explanation. Kalonzo has no principles, basically moved by tidal waves. Ruto despotic, cannot work collectively with others, Uhuru indicted by ICC. being common does not disqualify you. If you are common and have leadearship you r elected

Back
Top Bottom