Kenyan marries fellow man in USA

kama msomi mwanaume unaolewa na mwanaume mwenzako basi heri angebaki tu Kenya akaendelea kuimba nyayo ya moi... pumbaf zake

BY BMJ MURIITHI

ANN ARBOR, MICHIGAN Sunday – A 33 year old Kenyan man has tied the knot with another man in Michigan, USA. Ben Gitau, who hails from Nakuru, got married to Steve Damelin at a ceremony held at Ann Arbor, MI, on Saturday afternoon.

Soon after the event, the two were seen at the Square’s gardens kissing and fondling in public as friends and family members who had accompanied them cheered.

Mr Kararu Ririi, a close friend to the couple and a self confessed gay Kenyan residing in California, tweeted the following on Saturday shortly after attending the wedding:

“This afternoon I had a chance to congratulate my friend, Ben and his husband, Steve on occasion of their marriage. It is a rare thing to see a Kenyan man so courageous! Congratulations.”

Gitau lived in Atlanta, Georgia, before moving to the state of California.

Same-sex-marriage was legalized in the State of Michigan in June last year in a landmark US Supreme court ruling which struck down states’ bans on gay or lesbian marriages between two people “as long as they love each other.”

According to a family member who spoke to the Nation on condition of anonymity, Gitau met his ‘fiancé,’ in Atlanta where the latter was a PHD student at Georgia Institute of Technology.

man-marries-man-1.jpg

Caption: American man Steven Damelin (Left) and Mr Ben Gateau from Kenya. The two tied the knot on Saturday in Ann Arbor, Michigan. PHOTO|BMJ MURIITHI|NATION MEDIA GROUP

Soon after taking the vows Saturday, Gitau posted the following multiple hashtags – some of which are very popular within the gay community in the US – on his twitter and Facebook accounts:

‪#‎HappilyMarried ‪#‎NewlyWed ‪#‎GayCouple ‪#‎GayHusbands ‪#‎2Hubbies‪#‎Blessed

‪#‎JewishHubby ‪#‎ChristianHubby‪#‎Hubby1 ‪#‎Hubby2 ‪#‎4Ever1‪#‎InGodsMath

‪#‎GetItRight ‪#‎NoWife ‪#‎ThankYou!

Mr Damlin is a well-known American scholar and professor of Mathematics whose Masters and PhD thesis were on “Approximation for Erdos Weights”.

His contributions include the Cambridge University Press book The Mathematics of Signal Processing with Willard Miller and he has made contributions in diverse areas including number theory, finite fields, coding theory, computer vision, imaging, signal processing, quantum computing, computational and pure harmonic analysis, geometric analysis, random matrices, potential theory, approximation theory, numerical analysis and mathematics education.

His collaborators include Alfred Hero, R. Jamison and Betty Williams Professor of Engineering (University of Michigan) and 2015 IEEE Signal Processing Society award recipient and Fefferman.

He has been a member of the American Mathematical Society Mathematics Research Communities Advisory Board and the American Mathematical Society Committee of Committees. In 2005–2006, he held a New Directions Research Professor at the Interdisciplinary Institute of Mathematics and its Applications, University of Minnesota and in 2010–2011 was the principle awardee in High Performance Computing (CHPC) at the University of the Witwatersrand.

We couldn’t immediately establish what Ben Gitau currently does for a living.

man-marries-man2.jpg

man-marries-man3.jpg

man-marries-man4.jpg

man-marries-man5.jpg

man-marries-man6.jpg

man-marries-man7.jpg

man-marries-man8.jpg

man-marries-man9.jpg

man-marries-man10.jpg

Its discusting to look at those pictures. ..... nani amesema ni lazima mzieke hapo? Irk!

Anyway.
Whatever they do in private, I donk care, I dont mind, they can get married, they can shag each other facing upside down, I dont care, so long as they dont share or it does not reach me... I dont want to see, I dont want to hear, keep your shit to yourself

Its discusting to look at those pictures. ..... nani amesema ni lazima mzieke hapo? Irk!

Anyway.
Whatever they do in private, I donk care, I dont mind, they can get married, they can shag each other facing upside down, I dont care, so long as they dont share or it does not reach me... I dont want to see, I dont want to hear, keep your shit to yourself
Punguza jazba....

Sijasema Tz hakuna mashoga, ila nimeshangaa kwa jinsi unavyounga mkono mashoga..

Wakati mwingine tumia tu common sense, When you see a monster and you don't have to do a danm thing, that's ego dude.
We have to guide our societies in Proper manners,
Kama unaona ni sawa kwako basi funga bakuli lako na usiongee chochote hapa..
Mimi kama kijana, I have a responsibility to God, to my National and to my Family.
Vipi kama mwanao akiwa shoga? Utakaa kimya? Wacha uboya wewe.
Na hapo hata elimu uliyoipata haina maana tena, maana tunasoma shule ili tuzisaidie jamii zetu,
Binti yake Archbishop Desmond Tutu ni Lesbian.
Mwanangu akiwa gay ama akiwa straight, sitakuwa na shida.
Bora aiendeleze nchi.

Mimi husema kila siku hawa wakenya sijui wamerogwa na nani. Yaani dume lina olewa!!!. Ni kutaka kuwa na sifa za kijinga. Eti kisa upate bra bra bra kutoka kwa mzungu. Ni aibu hata mbwa hawezi fanya mambo hayo.

Yaaani wakenya mnazidiwa tabia na wanyama!!!? Mkenya akili zake finyu sana siwezi hata fananisha na kuku maana kuku ni wastaarabu wajua huyu kuku dume huyu kuku jike.
Hizi ndoa hata bongo zipo

Dunia imevaa BUKTA hakika. hiv harufu ya nnya (tope) haiwapi kinyaa?
Hali ya nchi ilivyo haikupi wewe kinyaa?
Ma-padlock ndiye huyo anaupiga marufuku upinzani, minerals mnazo lakini hampati faida, hali ya elimu ilivyo ni mbaya, nk. Kuna mambo mengi yanafaa kuzingatiwa nchini, lakini wewe umekimbilia kuongea maisha ya mtu mwingine.

Back
Top Bottom