Kenya Acquires Drones to fight al shabab terrorist and for regional security

Kuna mahali nimekuandikia air to air missile?? Umelewa chang'aa? Ant aircraft missile battery is from land brother, well effective when camouflaged, can be launched from a specialized vehicle or tank.., u need more schooling?

whichever, read acronym AAM is used with what definitions but u are partly in order. However, have you checked the terrain of Mt. Kilimanjaro itself? Do you know the use of gadgets such as the MX-15? If you intend to camouflage your weapons behind a hill then truly JWTZ is an archaic force. You just confirmed it.
POINT BLANK: You are comedy enough to sustain me through the night. Hahahahaha. Nothing you say about that Mountain redeems you man!!!! Those batteries wont reach even half the destination.

Just for your record..., we have done a lot of training up there, and different units conduct different types of training.., if u ddnt know, in a military, a mountain like tht can be classified as GTI(ground of tactical importance) be warned.., usiwe inabisha vitu wakati huna taarifa..,

Ulizia kenyans waliofanya cadet monduli, ex-kilimanjaro, hua wanafanyia chooni?

Narudia, usibishe vitu usivyovijua unanifanya niamn hujui anythn about military knowledge

Ww una-google then unanijb, mm natoa vitu kichwani, hyo acronym kwa mujibu wa syllabus niliyosoma inaniambia ni anti aircraft missile.., sasa unaniambia nimekosea.., unachemka sana, usinibishie vitu hujui.

if you are keen to check my response time u shouldnt miss the fact that am doing so withing a blink of an eye after logging in. Where gibberish is present it screams, even your officers are so laughing at you, just save face. This is a new concept in modern warfare, ''to fight like ancient people'' hahaha, place of JWTZ, na ukiambiwa u come with another line. Save face, curl up n sleep or tell me sth i dont know. Ok sir!!!!! AAM~air-air-missile....u cant be that slow. Again, dont claim anything to do with ballistic missiles. JOKE OF THE CENTURY!!! Revise your syllabus

nimegundua hujui kitu kabisa,, hujui importance ya hills/mountains na ndo mana hujui whts a gti, just google as u always do, hizi ni muhimu for communication(radio and radar signals), also for setting up an op(observation post), kwa wenzetu walioendelea, special forces hutumia ku-pinpoint targets for laser guided missiles.., sasa ww unasema jeshi la tanzania la zamani linajificha milimani!!! Aiseeee!! I am wasting my energy!

Another thing, am not in your time zone, its morning here in beijing

u dnt knw nothing,, nothing at all...,
Loud mouth wanna be! If u feeln the proffesion, why dnt u join? Oooohh! Must be too young, u sound kiddish!

hahaha...umeenda kufundishwa kungfuu ama, hahaha......pole baba, What The Hell will a mountain help u in pointing pinpoint targets? At onset of hostilities it is the first target, i bet u know that. JWTZ can keep any potent stuff there considering its proximity to the Kenyan border. Kama hizo ndio wafunzwa uko china..pole sana.

u dnt knw nothing,, nothing at all...,
Loud mouth wanna be! If u feeln the proffesion, why dnt u join? Oooohh! Must be too young, u sound kiddish!

i love it when i crawl in your skin, tell us about the imaginary ''BALLISTIC MISSILE''. You are so easy to break, didnt sweat.lol.

enlist at our CADETS school to learn about modern warfare. Surely if a simple mockery breaks u down???then duh!!...u surely cant hold your guns. Everything you have said so far actually beats itself. The only sensible thing u said is about ground target identifation from the mountain but in a war scenario, no soldier will climb that mountain, forget carrying those things upthere. so dude...be realistic n bring facts here. Ballistic missiles ni wewe ulinunua? Fake storyline and you expect i corroborate it.
READ THIS: TRY HARDER, JWTZ just failed to impress again....dissappointed!! Am actually at a loss here. Get back to Tz n impart that knowledge to your units, its harmless.

I doubt if Kenya has the logistics required to mass produce these drones even if the Americans will allow them to do so. They lack the ability to produce simple machines like tractors; and now they want the technology to produce these higher technology drones!

Modern production methods assemble rather than make from scratch. Once you have the design production becomes a matter of shopping and assembling the parts constituting drone or whatever. Hence Kenya or any African country can manufucture drones. Do not belittle tractors.A tractor has certainly more parts than a drone and is by no means a simple machine( simple machine i can think of is lever which you use to pry a lid loose or open a coke bottle). Besides modern tractors can till,plant and spray crops unmanned thanks to GPS.

You shovel up and put your non sense to yourself. You just a tiny person to speak of kenyans and for a gov of kenya. You just useless being.

You shovel up and put your non sense to yourself. You just a tiny person to speak of kenyans and for a gov of kenya. You just useless being.

have u seen any coat of arms in my replies to insinuate am talking for GoK?...talk of growing balls for brains. Useless kid, go to school.

Bro. Sidhani kama kuna kulikuwa na haja ya kutoa maelezo mengi. Pamoja nimefurahia kusoma comment yako kumuelewesha huyo mjinga wa kwanza kenya.
These guys hawajui vita nini. Wewe sikia vita kwenye redio na kaa mbali. Kitendo cha kenya kwenda Kenya is an excruciating bogus moves. They didn't have a good intel good for at least sometimes. Huwezi kumdharau adui hata kidogo, which they kenyans did, and its obvious even here wanaleta dharau zao.
Pili, Tanzania we don't like to fight. Tunapenda amani.
Imagine Tanzania wasn't strong enough in East Africa. Thse guys would be on our heads.

I think this sums up what you have between your ears.

:sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:

guys calm down calm down. livefire keep it up :rockon::rockon::rockon:

mchillo I can understand your position, but I do not think it would be hard for Kenya to deliberate on drone technology. All kenya needs is coders who can stand up to the occasion. Though in the region, Kenya is the one to benefit more from Obama's generous "profiglacy". It is more of lethal posturing from OBAMA to counter all the state sponsored terrorist threats by the Iranian Quds forces that know no borders. Iran have cloned their own pilotless remember from a K'Obama's pedestrian error.

.....................Irans "necessary evil" the revolutionary guards, are responsible for state sponsored threats in Pakistan working in cohorts with Taliban and Qaeda to advance their agenda. No loss at all for us anyone who trots around the globe with excess industrial grade RDX chemical is more bloody dangerous than any one who has a pilot-less plane.

XXXXXXXXXXXfighters jets ambazo zina highly sensitive active radiating emitting sensors ambazo hudetect aduiXXXXXXXXXXX.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…