Karibuni nyoooote!!!!!!!!!!

Bukanga

JF-Expert Member
Dec 13, 2010
Ezekia Wenje

'Ladies and Gentlemen, brothers and sisters, for the love of our country, for the love of Mwanza and for the love of my people, and for the sake of accountability. I started an education foundation in my constituency one year a go to support the education gap in Nyamagana in putting up desks, libraries, labs and classrooms and support students from poor families.

The past one year we have managed to make 500 desks through this initiative from the fund raising we did last year in may.This year the 2nd Annual Nyamagana Education foundation is taking place in April 7th at sahara grounds in mwanza.

The guest of honor is Omondi Caroli chief of staff in the office of prime minister kenya,assisted by Fidel Odinga the son of Raila odinga and Mh January Makamba.please you are welcome to join hands with us in making academic environment in Nyamagana more friendly and make Tanzania a better place.
'

Mh hongera kwa initiative na kwa hatua mliyopiga, ingekuwa vyema kama Foundation ikaweka means nyingine za kuchangia kwa watu ambayo wako mbali na Mwanza. Mfano Bank Account na huduma za simu pia M-Pesa, TigoPesa nk.

Back
Top Bottom