Kama una stress pitia hapa, usiache kutupia na wewe maneno yako

Story yako aiseee, Kwanza natafakari jinsi ambavyo ulivyokuwa na kifua Cha kuimili yote hayo, Mimi ndoa ingekufa siku ambayo ningefahamu yote hayo!!! Pole Sana ndgu jitahidi kufanya fanya na Ibada na Maombi MUNGU asimame Kati yenu
Kuwa makini huyo mwanamke anaweza hata kuku ua huko mbeleni

MY WIFE DID SOMETHING TO MY MANHOOD AND NOW I CAN NOT IMPRESS MY GIRLFRIENDS

Hi, I have a big problem that is giving me sleepless nights lately. I married my wife in 2015. Like any other man, I decided to get a side chick after 2 years in marriage because it's not easy sometimes for we guys to stay with one woman.

Fast forward, 2 months ago I noticed that it was impossible for me to perform as a man whenever I tried to cheat. I could find all sort of excuses to my side chicks. I decided to switch women and it was the same problem.

I talked to a witchdoctor who asked me if I could perform well when am with my wife at home and I said yes. That's when it clicked to me that there was a bigger problem. I have come to realised that my wife could be behind this evil heartless experience.

My friend took me to a traditional healer deep in Dedza who told me it's my wife doing this to me. And that it's only her to set me free. The problem is I don't know how to even start discussing this with her. I need my freedom back as a Man. My side chicks are complaining!

Please how do I ask her ๐Ÿ™†

MY WIFE DID SOMETHING TO MY MANHOOD AND NOW I CAN NOT IMPRESS MY GIRLFRIENDS

Hi, I have a big problem that is giving me sleepless nights lately. I married my wife in 2015. Like any other man, I decided to get a side chick after 2 years in marriage because it's not easy sometimes for we guys to stay with one woman.

Fast forward, 2 months ago I noticed that it was impossible for me to perform as a man whenever I tried to cheat. I could find all sort of excuses to my side chicks. I decided to switch women and it was the same problem.

I talked to a witchdoctor who asked me if I could perform well when am with my wife at home and I said yes. That's when it clicked to me that there was a bigger problem. I have come to realised that my wife could be behind this evil heartless experience.

My friend took me to a traditional healer deep in Dedza who told me it's my wife doing this to me. And that it's only her to set me free. The problem is I don't know how to even start discussing this with her. I need my freedom back as a Man. My side chicks are complaining!

Please how do I ask her
underperfom

Leo nimeenda kuchangia damu hospitalini,mara wananambia soda na biskuti zimeisha..!
Sa hii nipo zangu njiani na damu yangu kwenye blood bag naelekea nyumbani. Bora niwapelekee mbu take away..

wala sijawahi vutaga bangi Mimi
Umetishaaaaaa kinoma noma๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… ila hapana asee unatakiwa ukapime akilii๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿฟ

Ile time unabaki kuona aibu,ni pale
unafanya mtihan wa mathematics halafu
jina huandiki sababu unajijua wewe ni
kilaza!!!!!!!sasa mwalimu anakuja kugawa
mitihan baada ya kusaisha,,,anagawa
mitihan yote halafu wanafunz wote wamepata mitihan yao, pekee ako ndo
haujapata!!!!
halafu unakuja kusikia mwalimu anasema
kuna punda haijaandka jina ije hapa

hapo ndo utajua kwa nini titi ni ziwa lakini hakuna samaki
hahahah aty titi ni ziwa alo nasoma mpaka nukta kwenye huu uzi

Basi utaondoka na stress..!

Stress ni nini??
Stress ni pale umeenda kijijini kwa bibi ako huku umebeba jeans zako tano zile ja mtindo wa kuchanika (chanika jeans) sasa siku ukazifua ukazianika ukaenda zako kutembea ile unarudi jioni unakuta bibi yako kazianua afu kazishona zote!

Future
๐Ÿ˜‚

Kuna group nimeingia huko whatsapp nikauliza jamni vipi?kimya, jamani wazima humu nikakuta kimya
nimebadili jina la group kuwa "wauza madawa ya kulevya wa dar" hivi navyosema wameleft karibu wote ...nataka mambo mubashara bwana alaahkwamba kunijibu nalo ni suala mtambuka
๐Ÿ˜‚

Mambo ya daladalan bhana
Boy: Dada mambo
Girl: mwanaume suruali nikupeleke WAP?
Boy: wanapouza mashati!

Nmecheka had nmepitiliza kituo naona mahali pame andikwa miltar lugalo afu niko ndan ya fensi naskiza atae kuja nielkeza
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Back
Top Bottom