John Terry sacked as England Captain

RayB

JF-Expert Member
Nov 27, 2009
The Chelsea star met Capello in an emergency meeting on Friday afternoon, but left after just 12 minutes having been informed of the Italian's decision. He was reportedly "very upset" but pledged to play on for his country.
Terry, who was first made full-time skipper in 2006 by former manager Steve McClaren, has been the subject of intense media speculation following allegations about his private life.

The FA published the following statement from Capello on their website:
"After much thought, I have made the decision that it will be best for me to take the captaincy away from John Terry.
"As a captain with the team, John Terry has displayed extremely positive behaviour. However, I have to take into account other considerations and what is best for all of the England squad.
"What is best for all of the England team has inspired my choice. John Terry was notified first.
"When I chose John Terry as captain, I also selected a vice-captain and also named a third choice. There is no reason to change this decision.
"I would like to take this opportunity to thank The FA, particularly Lord David Triesman and Ian Watmore for allowing me to make this decision in my own time and in the best interest of the team."

Liverpool midfielder Steven Gerrard is the bookmakers' favourite to take over as captain, while current vice-captain Rio Ferdinand, Frank Lampard and Wayne Rooney are also in contention.
Capello may also decide not to appoint a permanent skipper, selecting a captain only on a match-by-match basis.
News broke last Friday of an alleged affair between Terry and Vanessa Perroncel, the long-term girlfriend of England and former Chelsea team-mate Wayne Bridge.
Terry, who is married, had attempted to suppress stories with a controversial super-injunction, which was lifted by High Court judge Mr Justice Tugendhat.

Capello returned to England on Thursday from Switzerland, where he had been recovering from a knee operation.
Miss Perroncel has announced that she will not sell her story to a newspaper, despite rumours of a £250,000 offer.

Source: http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/05022010/58/world-cup-2010-john-terry-sacked-england-captain.html

Nani atachukua nafasi yake? Je ni Gerrard kama inavyohisiwa

Attachments

• 45c664208a77bd41fad60aae7d5f2cb5.jpg
    45c664208a77bd41fad60aae7d5f2cb5.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 62
I knew this was coming.......wa Uingereza bwana......! Gerrad atachukua mikoba!

Capello noma yeye ni mtu wa nidhamu kwenda mbele. Ingekuwa wabongo tungemtetea kichizi.Mambo ya chuji na kaseja kuchukuliana mademu

Prince Charles (the King-in-Waiting) had an affair with Camilla while still married to Princess Diana.
Diana was also doing "tit-for-tat' as well with several...

Were they punished?

Maybe Capello is a perfectionist.
-------

The current England Captain no. 2, Rio Ferdinand is currently serving a suspended sentence for violence conduct. Don't also forget the drugs issues.

Maybe the current England Captain no. 3 Steven Gerrard, or Frank Lampard.

Polls online zinaonyesha kuwa Rio anapendekezwa sasa na matabia yake yale ataweza kweli, lakini waingereza nao wanataka purity nadhabi lampard anaweza kufata

Inasemekana kapewa Ferdinand yule beki wa MANU

Vanessa-Perroncelblog.jpg

article-1248568-08281633000005DC-405_468x660.jpg

vanessa.jpg

Vanessa huyu! John Terry wala hakufanya kosa hata mimi Masanilo ningeuza mechi si mchezo huyu! tiGo ipo inayolipa....

The Chelsea star met Capello in an emergency meeting on Friday afternoon, but left after just 12 minutes having been informed of the Italian's decision. He was reportedly "very upset" but pledged to play on for his country.
Terry, who was first made full-time skipper in 2006 by former manager Steve McClaren, has been the subject of intense media speculation following allegations about his private life.

The FA published the following statement from Capello on their website:
"After much thought, I have made the decision that it will be best for me to take the captaincy away from John Terry.
"As a captain with the team, John Terry has displayed extremely positive behaviour. However, I have to take into account other considerations and what is best for all of the England squad.
"What is best for all of the England team has inspired my choice. John Terry was notified first.
"When I chose John Terry as captain, I also selected a vice-captain and also named a third choice. There is no reason to change this decision.
"I would like to take this opportunity to thank The FA, particularly Lord David Triesman and Ian Watmore for allowing me to make this decision in my own time and in the best interest of the team."

Liverpool midfielder Steven Gerrard is the bookmakers' favourite to take over as captain, while current vice-captain Rio Ferdinand, Frank Lampard and Wayne Rooney are also in contention.
Capello may also decide not to appoint a permanent skipper, selecting a captain only on a match-by-match basis.
News broke last Friday of an alleged affair between Terry and Vanessa Perroncel, the long-term girlfriend of England and former Chelsea team-mate Wayne Bridge.
Terry, who is married, had attempted to suppress stories with a controversial super-injunction, which was lifted by High Court judge Mr Justice Tugendhat.

Capello returned to England on Thursday from Switzerland, where he had been recovering from a knee operation.
Miss Perroncel has announced that she will not sell her story to a newspaper, despite rumours of a £250,000 offer.

Source: http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/05022010/58/world-cup-2010-john-terry-sacked-england-captain.html

Nani atachukua nafasi yake? Je ni Gerrard kama inavyohisiwa
Matokea ya uzinzi ndiyo hayo

Vanessa huyu! John Terry wala hakufanya kosa hata mimi Masanilo ningeuza mechi si mchezo huyu!

Haa haa haa Masa hapo umeniacha hoi sasa ungegonga wangapi mbona wako wengi sana kaka?

Capello noma yeye ni mtu wa nidhamu kwenda mbele. Ingekuwa wabongo tungemtetea kichizi.Mambo ya chuji na kaseja kuchukuliana mademu
Media pia imeplay role kubwa sana kwa Capello kufanya hizo decision.

Haa haa haa Masa hapo umeniacha hoi sasa ungegonga wangapi mbona wako wengi sana kaka?

Nalinda ndoa yangu na Mzenj nala kwa macho tu ila kaka kishawishi demu huyu hata kinga unaweza sahau ......

article-1248568-08281633000005DC-405_468x660.jpg

vanessa.jpg

Vanessa huyu! John Terry wala hakufanya kosa hata mimi Masanilo ningeuza mechi si mchezo huyu! tiGo ipo inayolipa....
Hahahahaha! Kama unapiga mpira hana shida, tigo umepata....alianza Eidur Gudjohnsen akaja Adrian Mutu, akafuatia William Gallas (?) na baadae Wayne Bridge, akamalizia John Terry! Kuna wawili pia nafikiri waligonga kabla ya Bridge, ni demu wa Chelsea! Nashangaa kwanini watu wametoa macho sana kama vile ni tukio la kwanza kwenye soka! Kila timu haya mambo yanatokea kwa sababu wachezaji wana muda wa ziada na pesa, na wasichana wanawinda wachezaji....hii sio ishu ya kwanza na haitakuwa ya mwisho kwenye ulimwengu wa EPL!

Go my boy Riooooooooo!, goooooooo!, duh!, ila bonge la pigo, unajua Terry a.k.a Swazznegger was a real leader, ila duh hicho kifaa balaaa!,jamaaa amekufa 'kishujaa'!

Hahahahaha! Kama unapiga mpira hana shida, tigo umepata....alianza Eidur Gudjohnsen akaja Adrian Mutu, akafuatia William Gallas (?) na baadae Wayne Bridge, akamalizia John Terry! Kuna wawili pia nafikiri waligonga kabla ya Bridge, ni demu wa Chelsea! Nashangaa kwanini watu wametoa macho sana kama vile ni tukio la kwanza kwenye soka! Kila timu haya mambo yanatokea kwa sababu wachezaji wana muda wa ziada na pesa, na wasichana wanawinda wachezaji....hii sio ishu ya kwanza na haitakuwa ya mwisho kwenye ulimwengu wa EPL!

Hahahaha umenisahau mimi nimemla kwa macho na baadaye namwendea bafuni na revola.....

Hahahaha umenisahau mimi nimemla kwa macho na baadaye namwendea bafuni na revola.....
Hahhahahahahahaha! Umemmaliza huyo hana ujanja! Lakini mimi nimemalizana nae juzi tu, yuko pouwa, tight kinoma!:D:D

Hahhahahahahahaha! Umemmaliza huyo hana ujanja! Lakini mimi nimemalizana nae juzi tu, yuko pouwa, yuko tight!:D:D

Hahahahahah umepinda mkuu.....hivi huwa najiuliza kuna mwanaume hajawahi kucheat jamani maana wadada wanatutega sana! I can never blame John Terry kosa lake alijisahau kama ni celebrity jamaa wakauza news kwa paparazi.......!

Hahahahahah umepinda mkuu.....hivi huwa najiuliza kuna mwanaume hajawahi kucheat jamani maana wadada wanatutega sana! I can never blame John Terry kosa lake alijisahau kama ni celebrity jamaa wakauza news kwa paparazi.......!

Mh kwa dunia ya sasa sidhani kama wapo au ni wachache sana tatizo la hawa mapaparazi wanaingilia sana privacy za mtu, wakati mwingine unasema bora ya sisi ambao hatujulikani unaweza ukaingia Msichoke Guest House na usijulikani lakini hawa wenzetu du.

Halafu waingereza wana msemo wao kuwa wanawake wa kifaransa wanapozungumza kiingereza wanakuwa very romantic-jamaa walidata

Go my boy Riooooooooo!, goooooooo!, duh!, ila bonge la pigo, unajua Terry a.k.a Swazznegger was a real leader, ila duh hicho kifaa balaaa!,jamaaa amekufa 'kishujaa'!

Lakini kuna gazeti la uingereza limemkosoa sana JT. Inasemekana alikuwa amejaa misifa sana na anayempa kiburi ni Bilionea wao chelsea kwani yuko juu kuliko kocha na ndo kisa kilichomuondoa Jos'e.

Wanadai yeye ndo anapanga watu wale nini wavae nini nbasi ni mtu ambaye alijisahau mno akashindwa kufata maelekezo ya muasisi wake Dersaily ambaye ndiye alimkochi kwa ukubwa sana kuwa beki wa kati mzuri

Back
Top Bottom