JK - Cameron karudi London. Nchi iko gizani, weye huko Bondeni wafanya nini? | JamiiForums | The Home of Great Thinkers

Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

JK - Cameron karudi London. Nchi iko gizani, weye huko Bondeni wafanya nini?

Discussion in 'Jukwaa la Siasa' started by DoubleOSeven, Jul 20, 2011.

  1. D

    DoubleOSeven JF-Expert Member

    Jul 20, 2011
    Joined: Jul 5, 2008
    Messages: 661
    Likes Received: 11
    Trophy Points: 0
    Wakati sakata la Jairogate linaendelea, na hata kama huyo PS amejiuzulu, Tanzania bado ipo gizani kutokana na effects za serikali inayosemekana ni legelege na vijimambo vingine vingi mno vya kipuuzi sana.

    Nimesoma hii article ya Skynews. Naona kuna parallels nyingi. Mambo ambayo pia ni scandalous hapa nchini kwetu na ukweli kwamba jamaa wote wawili walienda huko Bondeni. Kwa haya ya kwetu nani awajibike na awajibishwe na nani?

    David Cameron will today be the one in the firing line over the phone-hacking scandal amid fresh revelations that risk inflicting more damage on his government.
    Mr Cameron returned to the UK on Tuesday night after cutting short a trip to Africa because of the mounting crisis.
    •The Prime Minister faces a renewed grilling from MPs over his links to the media - in particular over his decision to employ former News Of The World (NOTW) editor Andy Coulson.
    •He is likely to face questions about Neil Wallis, the tabloid's former deputy editor who was arrested last week, after it emerged he had "informally" advised Mr Coulson when he was communications chief at No 10.
    •In another blow to the Prime Minister, two top police officers told a parliamentary committee that Mr Cameron's chief of staff Ed Llewellyn asked Scotland Yard not to raise the issue of hacking during a Downing Street briefing last year.Former Metropolitan Police Commissioner Sir Paul Stephenson, who quit at the weekend, and ex-Assistant Commissioner John Yates, who stepped down on Monday, told the Home Affairs Select Committee they believed Mr Llewellyn wanted to avoid "compromising" Mr Cameron.

    Country for sale:
    Features include Gas and water, Land and airspace, Mt kilimanjaro and Lake Tanganyika,
    Olduvai Gorge and Kilwa, Zanzibar and Bagamoyo, serengeti and Ngorongoro,
    Tanzanite and Gold
    Khanga nad Vitenge
    Henna and Mkorogo
    Plilau and Chapati
    Konyagi and Gongo

    Terms and Conditions:
    Lowest bid accepted
    Collateral in second hand and poor quality Chinese accepted
    Buyer must be ready to disregard conservation and be ready to engage in wanton destruction of nature and resources
    Buyer must be ready to disregard governing laws and ought not to abide by any
    Buyer ought to be ready to bribe 90% of the bid to the public officials. The remaining 10% being highly profitable