funny

Jun 30, 2012
Bado wanautapeli wa kizamani sana.

El Hadi Karim
Bill and Exchange Manager
Foreign Remittance Dept
Bank of Africa
Attention

I sourced your email from a human resource profile database in the chamber, my name is El Hadi Karim Account officer to late customer who is a gold merchant Agent and An Astute Business man of international repute, a contractor with Ecowas country, whose endeavours spans various areas of business interest, (Real estate, contractor and Farming .etc) made a numbered time (Lodgement Fixed Deposit, valued at $15,000,000.00 (Fifteen Million United States Dollars) for twelve calendar months in my Bank Branch. here in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.

I am particularly interested in securing this money from the Bank because they have issued a notice instructing me been the account officer to produce the beneficiary of this else the money will be credited to the Government treasury as per law here. It is my utmost desire to execute the Will of my late client customer since he is no more alive, both wife, and daughter.

I need your total and 100% cooperation and assistance to realise this task.
Further details about the fund, its source and how to transfer this fund
into your receiving bank account shall be made known to you immediately I
have your positive response. You must assure me that everything will be
handled confidentially as I am assuring you that we will never suffer in
again in life if we can join hands to realise this deal

You will be required to assist me in the following
(1) Assist in the transfer of the said sum
(2) Advise on lucrative areas for investment
(3) Assist me in purchase of properties.

If you are willing to assist me in this transaction, your share will be 40% of the total amount transfer. We shall be considering several sectors with our main focus on Government Bonds, Property Development, Loan and Equity Financing for small and medium sized companies.

You are required to contact me immediately to enable me update you in detail's about the process of this very golden opportunity. I urge you to call or mail me immediately for further details bearing in mind that the Bank has given us a date limit, please act fast. I await your urgent response.

Meanwhile I request on your return mail, kindly re-send me your data's information's:

1. Your Name in Full:
2. Your Address:
3. You’re Occupation:
4. Your Nationality;
5. Your City;
6. You’re Telephone :
7. Mobile number:
8. Your Age:
9. Your Gender:

Thanks.
El Hadi Karim
Bill and Exchange Manager
Bank Of Africa Burkina-faso

Mkuu huu ni utapeli ambao kwa tamaa zako utawatumia hela ukidanganyika. Ilishanitokea, hawa jamaa wana mbinu za hali ya juu mno. Wana hadi website inayoelezea mambo ya kibenki n.k. Achana nao ni Waghana au Wanigeria hawa.

Bandugu angalieni sana wabongo tulvyo na tamaa ya hela yakirahisirahisi kazi kwenu. sehemu nayofanyia kazi kunamtu aliingizwa kingi jamaa walimtumia email akanza mawasiliano nao wakmwambia wana 3m sentrobank ya Ghana watampa 20% na visibitisho wakamtumia jamaa kapata moyo akawapa AC yake wakamtumbukizia hiyo pesa. wakamfahamisha jamaa kwenda bank kakuta bunda limefurika kajarbu kutoa kwenye mashine ikamyima akawajibu pesa hazitoki wakazuga. usiku wakampigia sim kumpa habari kuwa hizopesa haziwezi kutoka mpaka zilipiwe tax 12000$ ndio zitakuwa rilizid jamaa kauza nyumba akatuma westunion baada ya siku tatu akakuta AC tupu hakuna hela akaenda bank kuuliza akaambiwa hizo pesa telegram mony kawaida huwa inatumwa rilizi kutoka sentrobenk ya nchi silipotoka wao hawakupata rilizi toka Ghana kwahiyo masaa 72 yamepita otomatik sistim inazifuta wakamwambia afatilie zilipotoka jama kupiga sim zote alizokuwa anwasiliana nazo hazipatkani imekula kwake kwa tamaa ya hela bila jasho

Kuna jamaa yangu alipata scam mail kama hii, wao wameahidi kumpa euro 50,000 jamaa kapagawa. Alivyonidokeza nikamwambia aachane nao watamliza vi-euro vyake vyote akaona kama namuwekea kauzibe. Nikaamua kumuacha aendelee na hamsini zake. Ila wiki hii namuona kama hana raha vile, nahisi atakuwa ameishalizwa tayari.

There is no such a thing as quick money, tuweni waangalifu sana!

Back
Top Bottom