Is Kenya behind Dangote cement sabotage?

Which nations are this that no one seems to knw

TZ was granted its independence unlike Kenya FYI south africa gained its indepence in 1900 after boer british war that saw boer and the brits and lesotho (orange free state) arrive at a ceasefire ...

By 1980 south africa had 21 nuclear warhead there is nothing that tanzania could have done if SA decided to invade TZ ....hamkusaidia chochote Afrika kusini Just hosting their rebels and only that!!!!

How come white SA didn't use a single nuclear boom on us and yet we kick the hell out of their ...... You didn't mention the bloody war of Mozambique with Portuguese, you didn't mention the Rhodesian war, you didn't mention Namibia war with SA Boer's. Our hands where dirty all over Southern Africa, we've done our bit for liberation of this African continent. If you have a Smart Strategy War Plan you can fight any war, kenya should've borrow a leaf from Tanzania, wasomali could've been history by now. War is not just the matter of walking in, shoot few guns and walking out, you need purpose of going into war, you need an exit plan, most importantly, you need post war nation building plan. Kenya is still struggling to execute even a single plan in Somalia, South Sudan was not an good example of leaving the war.
I find quite amazing when I see Kenyans singing and dancing about vita ya uhuru wa Kenya, again if you've zero strategy don't expect miracle to win the war. Let me not say much about Kenya Mau Mau war, because it's part of wider African history which needs to be preserved and respected. But i would like to ask you about post independence Kenya, is Kenya more united today than when it was before independence? Do majority of poor Kenyans enjoy the fruits of independence struggles? Are Kenyans of today feel safe and secure than they were before independence? You know the answers to those questions.

This is the problem with posting half cooked news here bragging how your country is taking over. Some Tanzanians need to understand what it takes for large projects to kick off, complete and be successful. Hoo mambo ya kusikia mwanasiasa akicampaign alafu munakuja kuflood hapa vile Tz inapita Kenya in the next one year mutakoma. Na bado brathee - you still have a long way to go. You will seek a scapegoat to blame hadi muanze kublame mbuzi na kondoo. Welcome to the competitive world.

This is the problem with posting half cooked news here bragging how your country is taking over. Some Tanzanians need to understand what it takes for large projects to kick off, complete and be successful. Hoo mambo ya kusikia mwanasiasa akicampaign alafu munakuja kuflood hapa vile Tz inapita Kenya in the next one year mutakoma. Na bado brathee - you still have a long way to go. You will seek a scapegoat to blame hadi muanze kublame mbuzi na kondoo. Welcome to the competitive world.
Your better off convincing Depay to vote for Jubilee rather than talking about Tanzanians future.

Naona hii thread imekosa ladha coz it doesn't make any sense.... Let me be the last one to post here...

Point Of Correction Again, Kenya is LOWER MIDDLE INCOME COUNTRY. So technically your not out of the mad yet. In another word we're all still dancing on the same back yard.
Rekebisha hapo pekundu!....kalb wahed!
Rather, should be YOU'RE...or "YOU ARE" and MUD.

Back
Top Bottom