Investing In Uganda,Tanzania and Rwanda.

ISPs na simu Uganda kama unamtaji zinalipa sijui kwanini wanajazana Tanzania wakati hapa ni ghali sana services na 4g network ni chache sana

ISPs na simu Uganda kama unamtaji zinalipa sijui kwanini wanajazana Tanzania wakati hapa ni ghali sana services na 4g network ni chache sana
I'll consider that ...Kuna jamaa hii forum aliulizia spare parts za Infinix phone(battery,charger,screen etc) hizo zinaeza shika Tz

Hehe is kibera in Tanzania or Uganda???? Reread the topic
Like i said, Charity begins at Home,
Problems existing in our societies are the opportunities to all intelligent guys,
If you are unable to uncover the opportunities and society's needs you don't stand a chance,
Ukitaka kujua biashara inayolipa kwa sasa ili na wewe ujiunge nayo basi hautafika mbali.

I already gave you two open opportunities to Invest out there, based on your society requirements.
Like 1.Pata pesa mingi kwa kuzalisha mazao ya Nafaka ambayo huko Kenya ni Kama almasi,
2.Peleka maji safi kibera sababu ndio kitu wanahitaji..

I repeat, before thinking on investing in Tz (solving tz's problems),
Solve yours first.

Colloh I hav a great business idea in all this countries and I am willing to open up that idea to you

You said you are in IT which section.
Tz you can make crazy money if you are in software engineering. Especially corporate softwares.

The thing about this business is it will be one of its kind in tz,tho its gonna be a abit tough in the beginning but its gonna be a snowball.Learning about Tanzanians attitude towards kenyans then it would also mean we have to work with a Tanzanian in the banking sector,its one of those ideas where word of mouth will be its advert,ill inbox the details once I get to the office.

Back
Top Bottom