Internet dating: bad or good?

Jpinduzi

Feb 26, 2011
images

Why now so many people get to know the Internet?
First, it is easier. You can stay at a comfortable psychological distance from the partner. Tell any lies about himself. Hide any truth. Ask whatever you want. Hide any feelings that you do not want to show. No you can not see or hear. You may think 10 times before a joke, to be sure of his own joke.

You can hide the fear, confusion, boredom, and finally - a "smiley" and no one would guess. You seem to be left in peace, left the house. It seems to be admitting to his guests, but only up to the minute, until you agree. One click of the mouse - and no guests. It is important that there is no guilt, and in fact, put you out of the house of real people - all of it would be unpleasant. But the Internet is another moral and other obligations to the partner in communication.

Internet makes communication (or its illusion), experience (or illusion), while at the same time, protection from natural fears that accompany real life. How do I look? I like me to him? Do not be foolish if I was driving at? What kind of man he? I'm not mistaken I? I'm scared to approach: what is wrong? Internet protection from all this, giving the advantage that you can afford it, you can not do in reality. And the less people believe in yourself, the more afraid of intimacy, lower self-esteem, the more likely it will delay it. He will always put off the moment of his own "revelations."

Mara nyingi haionyeshi reality ya mapenzi, but rather desire & expectations juu ya huyo unayedate naye. Mkikutana mambo yakawe tofauti na expectation zenu, ugomvi huanzia hapo ....

Uzuri au ubaya wake inategemea na jinsi it will work out.
mimi niliishadate mdada mmoja kutoka page ya Mwananchi
kilichotibua relation yetu hakina uhusiano kabisa na internet
dating, other wise tungekuwa pamoja to date.

Ni mbaya kwa sababu unaweza ku-date na majini/mapepo mahaba na ukasumbuliwa nayo usiku. Kama wewe ni muangaliaji wa emmanuel tv walishazungumzia hii kitu na waliopata madhara walielezea athari mbalimbali mbaya ambazo walikutana nazo. Majini/mapepo yanaweza kusababisha maisha yako yaende kombo.

Internet dating,ni mbaya,unaweza date na mwanaume mwenzako,akipretend ni msichana,pia kwa wanawake,mapepo,majini mahaba yote yapo huko,na yakikupata,hata kama una mwenzi wako utamsahau.So,internet dating si nzuri.Internet as internet is good for other staffs.But not for dating.