Inflation & Unemployment rate in Tanzania become "trade off" for Tanzanian policy maker!!!?

Jilanga

JF-Expert Member
Feb 13, 2011
Inflation in Tanzania doesnt correlate with nation wealth status!

Mr Mkwere is the first Pres who is Economist by profesion! It was my optismistic dream & great hope that we get emancipist who'll formulate Explicit policies so as to boost up our backward economy which becomes the source of misarable, Shabby terrible & horrible life to most of Tanzanian!

I wonderful enough this guy stagnate Economy, here there is no need to proof coz nobody who is unaware of this,
Just look at these statistical data on inflation in Tanzania.
1994-----38.5%
2003-----4.4%
2006-----5.4%
2007-----7.5%
2008-----10.3%
Current data on inflation is too worse. On examine this inflation trend it shows how our economy grow at decreasing rate! To worsen matter Tanzania is endowed with precious economic resources, I doubt if Tanzanian who live in Marginal Regions like Lindi Rukwa Mtwara and Kigoma enjoy these Free gift of nature!

My fellow citizens of Tanzania let us help our Pres for giving brilliant advices for the sake of our economic prosperous! May God bless Tanzania!

Mr president needed now to discuss this rapid inflation going on the country right now with his citizens also economists by professional.This is terrible way we are going right now,low income earners are suffer,investors loose hope at the result they decrease production due to decline of demand...4 this sake we are going to fall in depression if not possible solution willn't implemented.

Harrrrrrrrrroooooooo Mr Prezident.....iz thz truuuuue????why dont u do smthng..or u nid 2 rezine

Thank u for making my comment as a new topic! Mkwere assumes that evrythng can be excuted under politics arena! Uswahiba is the source of all these! My fellow Tanzanian let us be patient 4 these 5years to come coz they need no advice! Take an example of Mkukuta 2 which requires 60 trions Tz shs for implementation! This developmental ambitious always endup litle success!
Now our country needs Patriotic leaders who not care Swahibas!

Back
Top Bottom