If you dont kill me l will kill more and more Christians!!! Boko Haram leader .

Mr What

JF-Expert Member
Oct 22, 2016
Boko Haram member, warn Nigerians soldiers to kill him, else he will go back and kill more people

If you dont kill me, I will go back and kill more Christians in Africa - Unrepentant Boko Haram lighter

0b14f6e76c5756f9fe0c2b7ece4a9a53

An unrepentant Boko Haram fighter, Abubakar Bindo, who was recently captured alongside other insurgents during a raid on their hideout by men of the Nigerian Army's, has vowed that if the soldiers do not kill him, he would go back to the sect and become a more hero vicious killer.

The 22-year-old Abubakar who has been described as one of the deadliest members of the insurgents, reportedly told soldiers who have been trying to re-radicalize and rehabilitate him and others, that he is not ready to change as he has been a member of the sect all of his life.

A senior member of the Army rehabilitation team mandated to re-radicalize captured Boko Haram member, Captain David Danjuma, narrated how difficult it has been to break through Abubakar as he has refused to cooperate with the team.

Captain David said that every member of his team has had debriefing sessions with Abubakar with no one able to get through to him as he has remained adamant in his belief that Boko Haram is his only way of life.

“We have tried everything possible to break through the young man but he has so far proven very difficult. The young man has been seriously indoctrinated into the tenets of Boko Haram that he thinks of nothing but the sect.

It is apparent that he has been so brain washed to the extent that he believes Boko Haram is a way of life for him and that nothing can change him except death.

He told us he was recruited into the sect when he was just 10 years old and he knows no other family than the sect.

The last time I was with him, he had the guts to look into my eyes and tell me that nothing can ever make him repent and that if we do not kill him, he would just go back and continue killing people, especially Christians, which is their warped mandate.

He does not see any human being as anything. He told me that he slaughtered his own father after the old man reported him to authorities some time ago. Imagine, if a boy can kill his own father, what he would do to others?

9efbc966c0a8688149caf675988c36c3

He was the number one executioner for the sect and told me he was the one who beheaded a certain pastor they had kidnapped some time ago.

He has revealed that he was very close to the Boko Haram leader, Abubakar Shekau before he was forced to go underground but has refused to state where Shekau is even with a gun to his head.

He believes that one day, he would be the leader of the sect and does everything to justify his position.

He is just lucky that members of the rehabilitation team are well trained in the art of psychology or he would have been wasted long ago.

I have had over seven sessions with him but it has been very difficult breaking him down. We don’t use force or I would have made him come out of his delusion.

c35589a723a3848d13dbdc02e1b9964d

This is what he told me the last time I was with him.”

‘Oga, I don’t know why you people are wasting your time with me. My name is Abubakar Bindo. I am from Kano State.

I am a Boko Haram fighter and I am fighting for the cause of Allah which is to wipe out Christians and unbelievers from the surface of the earth.

Until we achieve that mandate, nothing can stop us. It is better you people kill me because if you allow me to go, I will go back to my people and I assure you that I will kill more Christians.

aa5bc02c892e7c5ddc40224944e2ef3f

That is our mandate and even if I die today, my reward will be in Aljaanah (heaven). Our leader, Abubakar Shekau, has continued to tell us that the more Christians we kill, the more our reward will be and I don’t want to miss that.

I have killed so many people that I have lost count. Killing does not mean anything to me any longer because I started killing when I was 12 years old. I am one of the top executioners and I do see my victims as common flies.

I even killed my father when the fool reported me to the soldiers and they wanted to arrest me. I managed to escape and sneaked into our house in the night and slaughtered him like a goat.

48677965d8ae06790df9d2259240d4e9

When we kill people, we drink their blood and that fortifies us. My entire life has been about Boko Haram and no one can change that. No one can ever make me leave my family except death.

If you people do not kill me and release me, I will kill more Kafir people. Nothing can stop us.

Captain David added that his team is still doing everything possible to see how they can rehabilitate Abubakar and turn him into a good citizen.

What can you say about this most dangerou man ?

Mkuu mbona huyu jamaa anaongea kama karukwa na akili?.
kuna uhusino wa kutokuwa na akili timamu na kujiunga na vikundi kama hivi.

Kwa akili ya kawaida tu, hii haiwezekani.
Mtasingia dini kumbe tatizo ni akili.

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Daaah nadhani jamaa wanajaribu kuirudisha Akili yake ktk hali ya kawaida halafu baada ya hapo kitakachofuata atataja tu nyenendo za Shekau kiurahisi tu!

Mkuu mbona huyu jamaa anaongea kama karukwa na akili?.
kuna uhusino wa kutokuwa na akili timamu na kujiunga na vikundi kama hivi.

Kwa akili ya kawaida tu, hii haiwezekani.
Mtasingia dini kumbe tatizo ni akili.

Tatizo ni mafundisho wanayopewa tokea wanapotekwa wakiwa watoto na kuaminishwa kuhusu mungu anayependa watu wauaji,na kwamba kadri wanavyoua zaidi ndivyo wanavyokua karibu zaidi na huyo mungu na ndivyo watakavyopewa zawadi kubwa zaidi na huyo mungu!! Hayo ni mafundisho ya hivyo vikundi vya waislam(siyo vya kiislam) ambavyo havijapingwa na waislam,sasa sijui kwa nini wanamchelewesha?huyu alipaswa kuwa mzoga tayari huku walionfundisha huo ujinga wakimcheka kimya kimya,pumbav!!

Popote palipo na waislam haiwezi kuwa sehemu salama ya kuishi.
Boko Haram member, warn Nigerians soldiers to kill him, else he will go back and kill more people

If you dont kill me, I will go back and kill more Christians in Africa - Unrepentant Boko Haram lighter

0b14f6e76c5756f9fe0c2b7ece4a9a53

An unrepentant Boko Haram fighter, Abubakar Bindo, who was recently captured alongside other insurgents during a raid on their hideout by men of the Nigerian Army's, has vowed that if the soldiers do not kill him, he would go back to the sect and become a more hero vicious killer.

The 22-year-old Abubakar who has been described as one of the deadliest members of the insurgents, reportedly told soldiers who have been trying to re-radicalize and rehabilitate him and others, that he is not ready to change as he has been a member of the sect all of his life.

A senior member of the Army rehabilitation team mandated to re-radicalize captured Boko Haram member, Captain David Danjuma, narrated how difficult it has been to break through Abubakar as he has refused to cooperate with the team.

Captain David said that every member of his team has had debriefing sessions with Abubakar with no one able to get through to him as he has remained adamant in his belief that Boko Haram is his only way of life.

“We have tried everything possible to break through the young man but he has so far proven very difficult. The young man has been seriously indoctrinated into the tenets of Boko Haram that he thinks of nothing but the sect.

It is apparent that he has been so brain washed to the extent that he believes Boko Haram is a way of life for him and that nothing can change him except death.

He told us he was recruited into the sect when he was just 10 years old and he knows no other family than the sect.

The last time I was with him, he had the guts to look into my eyes and tell me that nothing can ever make him repent and that if we do not kill him, he would just go back and continue killing people, especially Christians, which is their warped mandate.

He does not see any human being as anything. He told me that he slaughtered his own father after the old man reported him to authorities some time ago. Imagine, if a boy can kill his own father, what he would do to others?

9efbc966c0a8688149caf675988c36c3

He was the number one executioner for the sect and told me he was the one who beheaded a certain pastor they had kidnapped some time ago.

He has revealed that he was very close to the Boko Haram leader, Abubakar Shekau before he was forced to go underground but has refused to state where Shekau is even with a gun to his head.

He believes that one day, he would be the leader of the sect and does everything to justify his position.

He is just lucky that members of the rehabilitation team are well trained in the art of psychology or he would have been wasted long ago.

I have had over seven sessions with him but it has been very difficult breaking him down. We don’t use force or I would have made him come out of his delusion.

c35589a723a3848d13dbdc02e1b9964d

This is what he told me the last time I was with him.”

‘Oga, I don’t know why you people are wasting your time with me. My name is Abubakar Bindo. I am from Kano State.

I am a Boko Haram fighter and I am fighting for the cause of Allah which is to wipe out Christians and unbelievers from the surface of the earth.

Until we achieve that mandate, nothing can stop us. It is better you people kill me because if you allow me to go, I will go back to my people and I assure you that I will kill more Christians.

aa5bc02c892e7c5ddc40224944e2ef3f

That is our mandate and even if I die today, my reward will be in Aljaanah (heaven). Our leader, Abubakar Shekau, has continued to tell us that the more Christians we kill, the more our reward will be and I don’t want to miss that.

I have killed so many people that I have lost count. Killing does not mean anything to me any longer because I started killing when I was 12 years old. I am one of the top executioners and I do see my victims as common flies.

I even killed my father when the fool reported me to the soldiers and they wanted to arrest me. I managed to escape and sneaked into our house in the night and slaughtered him like a goat.

48677965d8ae06790df9d2259240d4e9

When we kill people, we drink their blood and that fortifies us. My entire life has been about Boko Haram and no one can change that. No one can ever make me leave my family except death.

If you people do not kill me and release me, I will kill more Kafir people. Nothing can stop us.

Captain David added that his team is still doing everything possible to see how they can rehabilitate Abubakar and turn him into a good citizen.

What can you say about this most dangerou man ?

Hapana hapaswi kuuawa kirahisi hivyo pasipo faida. Anatakiwa atoe kwanza baadhi ya info muhimu halafu jeshi likisharidhika na taarifa hizo ambazo wamelenga kuzipata ndipo anakula shaba au kifo cha mateso makali

Hao wanajeshi nao wapumbavu tu, haya majitu sio ya kuwatunza eti unategemea uwafundishe amani ilhali walishalishwa chuki za dini yao, unawaua huko maporini na kuacha waliwe na fisi, kama vipi unawatupa kwenye kundi la fisi waliwe mazima mazima.

Tatizo ni mafundisho wanayopewa tokea wanapotekwa wakiwa watoto na kuaminishwa kuhusu mungu anayependa watu wauaji,na kwamba kadri wanavyoua zaidi ndivyo wanavyokua karibu zaidi na huyo mungu na ndivyo watakavyopewa zawadi kubwa zaidi na huyo mungu!! Hayo ni mafundisho ya hivyo vikundi vya waislam(siyo vya kiislam) ambavyo havijapingwa na waislam,sasa sijui kwa nini wanamchelewesha?huyu alipaswa kuwa mzoga tayari huku walionfundisha huo ujinga wakimcheka kimya kimya,pumbav!!

Mkuu sio uislamu unaomuagiza kufanya hivyo..
ukisoma vizuri hii article, Jamaa anadai alimuua Baba yake mzazi kwa kosa la kumsnich kwa polisi..
pasina shaka dingi yake ni muislam, lakini Dingi hakupendezwa na nyendo za mwanae,alijua ni kinyume na dini, akaamua kuvujisha siri kwa polisi ili dogo akamatwe.
Sasa kama Dini ndo inaagiza hayo ni vipi Dingi amsilibie mwanae kwa mambo ya dini, ama Dingi yeye haipendi PEPO na rewards zake?

Back
Top Bottom