If you are a single man answer these questions

Too=to
We w'll = We'll
Dalasa= darasa.
Ni kweli haujafika darasa la saba. Nimekurekebisha na wewe ukitaka lia.
Tabia zenu watanzania tunazijua mnajifanya wajuaji sana ndio maana hata mtu akitaka kujaribu kufanya kitu anaogopa kwasababu mnaangalia wapi kakosea ili mmkosoe. Hii brokeni mimi inanisaidia sana ukitaka kunirekebisha nirekebishe ila kwa adabu

My friend ur not supposed to be in this page you have nothing to improve you humiliate our sister's and Young mother..... Think more

Tabia zenu watanzania tunazijua mnajifanya wajuaji sana ndio maana hata mtu akitaka kujaribu kufanya kitu anaogopa kwasababu mnaangalia wapi kakosea ili mmkosoe. Hii brokeni mimi inanisaidia sana ukitaka kunirekebisha nirekebishe ila kwa adabu
Ukiandika kibroken lazima urekebishwe.
Ndiyo njia pekee ya kujifunza.

Are you 34 years old and more ?
Have you ever be in America or Europe??
Why until now your single?
What are you looking for a Lady inorder to get married.
If you will get married by any chance will you be faithful to your wife???
How many ladies did you date them ?
Are you in a relationship and if your why dont you want to get married and settlè??
Have you cheated before give us your experience??
Do you love to sing ??
What are your hobbiess??
What do you do for a living??
Do you own something for your own if no why and if is yes what is it??
REPLY SINGLE MEN MEANS NO KIDS
SINGLE MEANS NO CHILDREN NO WIFE
Naona unatafuta mchepuko wa kudumu kiana?

Jamanj acheni kutunishiana misuli ya kiinglish i guess mtoa mada aweza kuwa si mswahili wala muinglish possibly ni mrundi au mnyarwanda so labda alipata nafasi ya kujifunza zaidi kiinglish ila bado anamix madude hali inayompelekea kuongea mchanganyiko wa mambo.So tumuelewe tu hakuna namna.

Let me tell you something i dont understand Kiswahii So if you want to write something please write in English do not comment if you are writting Kiswahili.
Please please .
I do understand some people English is a big problem but try to write broken is better than left me in the darkness .
Do not fool me by writting Kiswahili please thanks.
Huu ugoko mbona hata Ras Simba hafundishi.

Back
Top Bottom