I will not cast my lot in 2020

My Son drink water

JF-Expert Member
Nov 30, 2016
I and my family shall not cast our lots in 2020 general election nor in any by election.
How should you cast your lot whilst the winner lies in the pocket of a tyrant?
I likewise encourage others to walk my way,I don't care even if I'll be treated as a chaos maker.
We're vehemently fed up of being splashed into idiotism as if we are mentally unfit.

fools always think like that, familia yako uizuie kupiga kura kwa sababu zako binafsi? halafu hapohapo unadai demokrasia? learn to solve problems not to apply lunatic methods!

fools always think like that, familia yako uizuie kupiga kura kwa sababu zako binafsi? halafu hapohapo unadai demokrasia? learn to solve problems not to apply lunatic methods!
Who the fool is? Me or the tyrant that doesn't exercise Democracy? And how can you cast your lot in vain? Is that Democracy? Going to cast your lot while you vividly know that even if a person of your choice wins,there is no freedom to have him/her proclaimed, is that what you mean?
Pathetic!

Who the fool is? Me or the tyrant that doesn't exercise Democracy? And how can you cast your lot in vain? Is that Democracy? Going to cast your lot while you vividly know that even if a person of your choice wins,there is no freedom to have him/her proclaimed, is that what you mean?
Pathetic!
Is that the only way which your brain suggests to apply? what if the who call " a person of your choice" was not the choice of the majority? do not trust your feelings, trust the objectivity.

Is that the only way which your brain suggests to apply? what if the who call " a person of your choice" was not the choice of the majority? do not trust your feelings, trust the objectivity.
When we say "a person of my choice" it means a person who is eligible for the seat after being given many lots from many casters .
Your problem is that, you seem to be supportive to a tyranny regime that is busy to acquire our attentions in vain.
Who doesn't that Tanzania is now under evil axis?
There are so many purchasable opponents,the tyrant day dreams that if the CHADEMA flocks will go his way ,then the country shall be rich.
To him Chadema is an obstacle towards better economy, whoever supports this mad is also a mad.

And you can't see changes ever as well.
Which changes?, you vote for your choice, and when he wins,he cannot be declared as a winner until if he belongs to the satanic political party ,so it's better to mind my own business than to vote,the tyrant has the names of the winners he needs in his pocket, so how will you vote?
The tyrant ever said in certain speech address, I quote him.
"I provide you a car,fuel,good salary,and a house to live in,and still you dare to declare the opponents as winners in many elections held,think twice over this".
The end of quote.
He said so forth public as he spoke to a mob that had gathered to listen to him,he aimed at District Directors.
With such a political situation in the country, how can you waste your time to cast your lot? whilst as well we do not have a free electoral commission .
The electoral commission that we have in our country, receives orders from the President of the United Republic who also appointed it, and the president bears two high official positions,apart from being a commander in chief he is likewise a chairman of CCM Party nationally.