I need to develop a human computer computer interface

ubongokid

JF-Expert Member
Apr 30, 2017
I need to develop a human computer computer interface. This interface should specifically be capable of working with the human brain directly or indirectly.To develop that interface I need first to decide the possible interaction channels,Heart pulses?nervous system,or limbic system:elp

This interface will be built in the form of a low power biochip/pulse sensor than can detect the signal from the brain and transfer it to a carry on processor such as a smartphone which will be loaded with the desired information which will be be feedback to the brain to enable decision making.

Technically what I am looking it is to create devices that will help in specific programming of human mind.

There is a vast potential in this technology and I would like to know if there is anyone working on this kind of project for discussion

I need to develop a human computer computer interface. This interface should specifically be capable of working with the human brain directly or indirectly.To develop that interface I need first to decide the possible interaction channels,Heart pulses?nervous system,or limbic system:elp

This interface will be built in the form of a low power biochip/pulse sensor than can detect the signal from the brain and transfer it to a carry on processor such as a smartphone which will be loaded with the desired information which will be be feedback to the brain to enable decision making.

Technically what I am looking it is to create devices that will help in specific programming of human mind.

There is a vast potential in this technology and I would like to know if there is anyone working on this kind of project for discussion
If i were you, i'd assemble the smartwatches. Several, Order abroad parts or a few smartwatches. Then try to break and study which sensors are detecting all the movements, heart rate blood pressure etc.

And then come up with your idea, interface and programming of your chip. If you take off the unrequired components. And focus on the vital ones. You might get somewhere closer to your goal.

Maybe try wireless key technology to program certain code that should interact with inbuilt chip which can read the pulse, pressure etc. .

how will you make money from your inventions

I didn't understand the logic of ''extracting brain signals, uploading to the microprocessor say mobile phone and then feeding them back to the brain''

Seems you wanna play with Intelligent Control Systems and Signal processing

Detecting brain signals is an easy task, already some tech companies have managed to detect these signals

Signal processing, here is where things gets harder. To know what information are inside that brain signal requires some special data processing if not advanced processing.

Lets say you managed to process that infos from specific brain signal, the task left is to create a control system that will feedback the desired processed signal (in the case if you want to program a mental illness person ) to the body central nervous system (CNS) this will interfere the synapses (natural control pulses) and force reasoning in the CNS (Brain & Spinal Cord)

This looks like a Research in Advanced intelligent Biocontrol or Intelligent Controls and Signal processing in Bioengineering

Kuna tamasha la AGI (Artificial General Intelligence ) lilifanyika Canada kuja jamaa ali present divice moja inatwa AIterEgo ita tumia sensor ku read brain voice na visual assistance , ana control eletronic divice kwea kufikiri tu. KiIujumla Inawezekana but itakubidi upate higher experience computer engineers sio hawa wanategeneza website

Actually what you want to do in technical terms, it is called, Neural Engineering.

To be able to interact with the brain via brain-machine interface (BMI), you have to be conversant, with biology side of the brain (anatomy and physiology of brain structures/circuits) and mathematical side of the brain (how the brain performs mathematical computations to generate behaviours, movement, e.t.c )

To understand the biology side of the brain, look for any book on fundamentals of neuroscience.

To understand the mathematical side of the brain, look for any book on computational neuroscience.

If you have any question, you can ask.

Back
Top Bottom