I am still in love with my first love.

I've tried that, even to a point of psychoengineering lakini wapi, thats why I thnk I need a nice advice of what to do to get me through this.

Unataka kuwa mwanaume shujaa? ngoja nikwambie wengi wmeumizwa na bado wanaumizwa si wewe peke yako na msiba wa wengi harusi....sikiliza si jambo rahisi kumtoa kwenye fikra uliempenda sana...Hebu uwe unapitapita humu Jf tafuta kitu ambacho kina interest kwako,iwe michezo au hata mijadala.Hutoweza kumsahau mara moja lakini kidogokidogo atakutoka kichwani.Halafu utakuja kushangaa kwa nini hukufanya maamuzi mapema.
Hebu kuwa shujaa wa MMU mwezi huu kwa kuvunja kikombe.Halafu njoo MMU ukiwa mtu mpya.

At takes another great woman to make you forget. . . time doesn't really matter. Kwahiyo acha kufikiria muda, fikiria kupata mtu mwingine ambae ataukosha moyo wako.

And that great woman comes from the stars I think.

Unataka kuwa mwanaume shujaa? ngoja nikwambie wengi wmeumizwa na bado wanaumizwa si wewe peke yako na msiba wa wengi harusi....sikiliza si jambo rahisi kumtoa kwenye fikra uliempenda sana...Hebu uwe unapitapita humu Jf tafuta kitu ambacho kina interest kwako,iwe michezo au hata mijadala.Hutoweza kumsahau mara moja lakini kidogokidogo atakutoka kichwani.Halafu utakuja kushangaa kwa nini hukufanya maamuzi mapema.
Hebu kuwa shujaa wa MMU mwezi huu kwa kuvunja kikombe.Halafu njoo MMU ukiwa mtu mpya.

Thnx plato. . .

time heals all wounds

And time according to Henry van Dyke.
"Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too short for those who rejoice, too long for those who grive. . .but for those who love. . .TIME IS ETERNITY"
i thnk then I'll have to wait eternity right?

If you are a pessimist you can't really be helped. . . change the attitude.

I am still swimming in that change wave, Lizzy,4give me 4 that, being a pessimist isnt my thng but you know how it feels being so into someone right?

I am still swimming in that change wave, Lizzy,4give me 4 that, being a pessimist isnt my thng but you know how it feels being so into someone right?

Hhhmm nat really. . . I always find something better and that is where your head should be,that's what you should focus on. Kama yeye ni "all that" kwanini udhani wengine labda watokee angani?Yeye alitokea angani? I think not. . . you just got lucky, and if you keep your head straight you might find yourself hitting Jackpot once again.

If you are a pessimist you can't really be helped. . . change the attitude.

I have been so optimistic,very confident, determined my whole life, loosing her changed who really I am now, i think it was a mistake putting her at the centre of my universe.

sometimes it can be hard to leave the past behind because it's precisely what it has made us today your case it similar to mine but have faith forgeting can be possible soon you will find a true love that was ment for you

Hhhmm nat really. . . I always find something better and that is where your head should be,that's what you should focus on. Kama yeye ni "all that" kwanini udhani wengine labda watokee angani?Yeye alitokea angani? I think not. . . you just got lucky, and if you keep your head straight you might find yourself hitting Jackpot once again.

Sure thing, talking of this makes me so revived, i have been keeping it for so long.

sometimes it can be hard to the past behind because it's precisely what it has made us today your case it similar to mine but have faith forgeting can be possible soon you will find a true love that was ment for you

Thanx GdV. . .I hope soon for that

Mangi stop trying. . .
Unajilazimisha kupenda wakati hauko tayari, hiyo haikusaidii. We tulia, tumia muda wako kujipenda mpaka utakapokutana na mtu ambae utagundua umempenda bila kupanga. Sasa hivi unazidi kujichanganya tu.

good advice jimama thanx