How to remove anonia danger virus

Markjones

Sep 15, 2011
What is the Anonia Danger Virus?
The Anonia Danger is a worldwide virus; it launches an unexpected program on your desktop, it may be a Windows Media Player, Microsoft Word, Windows Photo Viewer, and any other program. All infected machines have the following programs disabled:
• Notepad
• Registry
• Task Manager
• USB guard
• The Command Prompt etc.
Anonia Danger also hits Microsoft word files, Powerpoint, PDF, coreldraw files, JPg, BMP, Gif and the list goes. It manifests itself as anoniadanger.exe file, often found on the user's desktop and documents. The virus also causes issues with software installation, hidden files, removable drives, and slows down Internet speed. Restarting the infected computer under 'Safe mode' does not resolve the problem.
The virus ejects the PC's CD-ROM upon infection, it doesn't matter if you have a disk in it or not, it continuously ejects it whenever you put it back inside. It copies itself onto your system. The Anoniadanger.exe file then copies itself into all removable drives attached to your system and establishes a registry entry.
The Anonia Danger virus has the following characteristics:
• The virus eats up almost all files and documents on your PC.
• Deleting the file does not eliminate the virus. It returns to its previous location after deletion.
• The virus runs from many folders on the system.
• It automatically runs at System Startup.
• The infected computer boots slowly and hangs.
• It ejects the system's CD-ROM.
• The virus subsequently pops up a window.
How to Remove the Anonia Danger Virus:
Since the virus hooks many system tools like the registry, task manager, command prompt and so on, it makes it almost impossible to manually remove and turn it off. I would recommend that you download some process kill utilities to stop it. After successfully stopping the virus, get a registry cleaner to clean your registry below is the list of values the virus changes:
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System\DisableTaskMgr" "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System\DisableRegistryTools"
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\anonia_danger",
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\WindowsUpdate" and some that I have not figured out.
To recover lost files due to virus attack, Data recovery software are intelligent in recovering such lost files, though I have not used many but I would recommend BrainMix Data Recovery. Or their solution to kill and recover from Anonia Danger.
http://www.tinyurl.com/6ycabw3
Click or copy above link to visit BrainMix e-shop site.
If you are hoping to stop Anonia Manually, I would recommend that you click below link to see how.
This tutorial is for advanced computer user, if you are a beginner, I would advice you to take your PC to an engineer for repairs.

Back
Top Bottom