How many Spokespersons are in the government?

My Son drink water

JF-Expert Member
Nov 30, 2016
The interview of Tundu Lissu by the international media has created so many government spokespersons.

Some of them are wandering in the social networks,each of them writes a topic that aims at defiling Lissu as a grotesque puppet of the great nations against his nation.

It's too hard to discern the really government spokesperson as every member of the green mamba splatters in the dry desert.

They hiss with anger and crave to engulf whoever goes against their wills.

They should have hushed,and spend time to ponder over the greatness of God for having saved the life of the victim which they scheduled to bury him in his Hamlet by not passing his body in the house for last respect.

Bad enough their goals failed,but they haven't learnt from mistakes,perhaps they will win next time,but I don't think so.

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

The interview of Tundu Lissu by the international media has created so many government spokespersons.

Some of them are wandering in the social networks,each of them writes a topic that aims at defiling Lissu as a grotesque puppet of the great nations against his nation.

It's too hard to discern the really government spokesperson as every member of the green mamba splatters in the dry desert.

They hiss with anger and crave to engulf whoever goes against their wills.

They should have hushed,and spend time to ponder over the greatness of God for having saved the life of the victim which they scheduled to bury him in his Hamlet by not passing his body in the house for last respect.

Bad enough their goals failed,but they haven't learnt from mistakes,perhaps they will win next time,but I don't think so.

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app
Resurrection does not come without purpose, they will fail again and again.

Back
Top Bottom