Her body language

Musa Meizon

Aug 3, 2021
"You are not my type!"..... this is a famous line used by women and even men sometimes to signify that a particular person is not in the list of the kind of lovers he/she would mingle with.

Ok, let's stick to the topic and avoid being too broad on this subject. Women are created to be verbally mute but action wise LOUD!

Some men do not understand that a woman might NEVER be able to admit her feelings for a man through her mouth but she will definitely shout them out through her body Language.

The good book (Bible) confirms it that;

"The measure of a man's wisdom is his ability to live with a woman"

Why is to live with a woman a measure of a man's wisdom? It's because for a man to live with a woman he ought to be able to hear the words she does not speak and understand the body Language she uses. That my friend takes wisdom.

Now, what is a woman's body Language that I want to talk about here?

It's not what you think, most men think of the sexy gestures a woman displays whenever we bring up the question of whether they understand the body Language of a woman or not. The real body Language of a woman that a man should and must understand has nothing to do with sex, it goes beyond that.

Have you ever wondered why Adam was EASILY manipulated by EVE despite God's clear instructions? Because God clearly told Adam NOT to eat the fruits from the tree of the knowledge of Good and Evil but a woman's language was more convincing than God's!!! Why?

The answer is simple, God only used verbal language but EVE used both the BODY LANGUAGE and the Verbal language. This is why women are considered as the WEAKNESS of men, it's because they are born PROFESSIONALS in using this BODY LANGUAGE. They are born Experts.

A woman can speak with every inch of her body; nails, eyes, legs, hair, even her nose! But a man? He only has his mouth.

Now what is the BODY LANGUAGE I am specifically highlighting here? It's the DECEPTION a woman does by using her BODY LANGUAGE.
For example ; A woman can decide to date a guy just for money, but she will use her body to deceive that guy and make him believe she loves him. I mean, the woman can hate a man but successfully hide that hate for 10 years! That's very dangerous.

There is NOTHING more dangerous than a woman deciding to LIE using her Body! She can deceive even angels in heaven!

So as men, today I am alerting you on this Danger from women; a woman's Body should interest you but not attract you, it should make you want to know her real colors but not make you think she has beautiful colors. Let her sexiness only make you check her out but let her Personality make you take her out. NEVER fall for their BODY but fall for her PERSONALITY and then deal with their BODY to match it with what you see in her, otherwise they will forever DECEIVE you.

Mkuu lugha uliyoitumia unataka kurudisha watu shule Kama uliwalipia ada.

Mkuu kusoma kimombo nako kunatia njaa ndiyo maana watu ofisini hawachezi mbali na makopo ya maziwa.
Bora kaandika English ili uzi usiwe na matusi na ubishi

Back
Top Bottom