Darlingtone JF-Expert Member Joined Jan 9, 2011 Posts 390 Reaction score 146 Jan 9, 2011 #1 Hello my fellow Members and Mods, I amm here to share my experiences, to air my opinions and join the family of Great Thinkers. I'm looking forward to gain so much from u all! Please put your hands together for me! Cheers
Hello my fellow Members and Mods, I amm here to share my experiences, to air my opinions and join the family of Great Thinkers. I'm looking forward to gain so much from u all! Please put your hands together for me! Cheers
Smiles JF-Expert Member Joined Aug 24, 2009 Posts 1,231 Reaction score 107 Jan 9, 2011 #2 Darlingtone said: Hello my fellow Members and Mods, I amm here to share my experiences, to air my opinions and join the family of Great Thinkers. I'm looking forward to gain so much from u all! Please put your hands together for me! Cheers Click to expand... Haapy New Year Darling.............. Karibu sana JF..............πlayball:πlayball:
Darlingtone said: Hello my fellow Members and Mods, I amm here to share my experiences, to air my opinions and join the family of Great Thinkers. I'm looking forward to gain so much from u all! Please put your hands together for me! Cheers Click to expand... Haapy New Year Darling.............. Karibu sana JF..............πlayball:πlayball:
Katavi Platinum Member Joined Aug 31, 2009 Posts 42,099 Reaction score 12,928 Jan 9, 2011 #3 Happy New Year to you too! You are welcome!
Darlingtone JF-Expert Member Joined Jan 9, 2011 Posts 390 Reaction score 146 Jan 10, 2011 Thread starter #4 Smiles said: Haapy New Year Darling.............. Karibu sana JF..............πlayball:πlayball: Click to expand... Asante sana smiles
Smiles said: Haapy New Year Darling.............. Karibu sana JF..............πlayball:πlayball: Click to expand... Asante sana smiles
Darlingtone JF-Expert Member Joined Jan 9, 2011 Posts 390 Reaction score 146 Jan 10, 2011 Thread starter #5 Katavi said: Happy New Year to you too! You are welcome! Click to expand... Thank u Katavi
TUKUTUKU JF-Expert Member Joined Sep 14, 2010 Posts 11,763 Reaction score 4,047 Jan 10, 2011 #6 Karibu sana mkuu!!
Darlingtone JF-Expert Member Joined Jan 9, 2011 Posts 390 Reaction score 146 Jan 10, 2011 Thread starter #7 TUKUTUKU said: Karibu sana mkuu!![/QUOT] Asante sana Mkuu Click to expand...