HALIMA MDEE: Economic growth must reflect in people’s lives

This nation can be an agricultural power house! The allocation of resources is so mismanaged here, we must invest in the correct sectors. Especially under these economic conditions. Prioritise, prioritise! If the contribution of our agricultural industry on GDP is in decline, it directly means those employed will be affected negatively, less revenue, less employees, less pay.
Are we blind to see?

I get the point! Prioritization! Who opts for that?
That is the only solution Mkuu.... having proper priorities tackling one at a time and stop this drama of kilimo kwanza-Elimu kwanza- Tanzania ya viwanda propaganda! Which will bring about a VICIOUS CYCLE of same political speeches with no impact at all after all they expire after 10 with nothing done then a new president comes with different goals

As a country we should have one vision in which all political parties and citizens look up to it and put efforts to attain rather than OUR NATION being driven by political parties empty visions I hear MAISHA BORA be it UCHUMI WA KATI which are unrealistic

For example we can start with MINING and sacrifice almost 30% of our national budget and fund to construct a Refinery and also buy shares in huge mineral firms operating in Tanzania rather than complaining about MAKINIKIA its funny

I expect a learned brother like you to support mdee rather than objecting her matter just because shes in opposition...... Nyerere once said the same u also mean nyerere was wrong??

That is the only solution Mkuu.... having proper priorities tackling one at a time and stop this drama of kilimo kwanza-Elimu kwanza- Tanzania ya viwanda propaganda! Which will bring about a VICIOUS CYCLE of same political speeches with no impact at all after all they expire after 10 with nothing done then a new president comes with different goals

As a country we should have one vision in which all political parties and citizens look up to it and put efforts to attain rather than OUR NATION being driven by political parties empty visions I hear MAISHA BORA be it UCHUMI WA KATI which are unrealistic

For example we can start with MINING and sacrifice almost 30% of our national budget and fund to construct a Refinery and also buy shares in huge mineral firms operating in Tanzania rather than complaining about MAKINIKIA its funny

I expect a learned brother like you to support mdee rather than objecting her matter just because shes in opposition...... Nyerere once said the same u also mean nyerere was wrong??
It is not that I am opposing her but rather saying in economics, every theory is applicable. What is only needed is proper plan and implementation.

Back
Top Bottom