Kenya 2022 Guys Is there any election Raila has ever accepted defeat?

Kenya 2022 General Election

Linguistic

JF-Expert Member
Mar 16, 2021
Guys Is there any election Raila has ever accepted defeat? 1997 2007 2013 2017 and now 2022 are all shambolic and rigged according to him.
He chased Kivuitu, Isaac Hassan, Chiloba and now he is after Chebukati.
U want to convince me that all those people have rigged elections against Raila even when he had absolute govt support like this elections, with full support of outgoing president and security services?
The only election Raila will ever accept as free and fair is the one in which he wins.
And as long as Raila runs for presidency in Kenya they shall always have a problem in that elections as a country

Guys Is there any election Raila has ever accepted defeat? 1997 2007 2013 2017 and now 2022 are all shambolic and rigged according to him.
U want to convince me that all those people have rigged elections against Raila even when he had absolute govt support like this elections, with full support of outgoing president and security services?
The only election Raila will ever accept as free and fair is the one in which he wins.
And as long as Raila runs for presidency in Kenya they shall always have a problem in that elections as a country
hii ume-copy wapi?

The case is before court let's be patients for its rulings.

Back
Top Bottom