First Lady to celebrate a milestone

BAK

JF-Expert Member
Feb 11, 2007
Saturday, December 28, 2013 | 5:11 PM

The White House Plans First Lady Michelle Obama's 50th Birthday

By Dominique Hobdy

Photo Credit: Chip Somodevilla/ Getty Images

First Lady Michelle Obama's new year will start off with a bang as she celebrates a milestone.

January 17th marks the 50th birthday of Mrs. Obama and according to the Chicago Tribune, the white house plans to have a dance party.
The gala, to be held on Saturday January 18th, will be called "Snacks & Sips & Dancing & Dessert".
Save the date emails are being sent out, and guests are being instructed to wear comfortable shoes, eat before they come and practice their dance moves.
During a recent visit to the children's hospital, the first lady gave a hint about her big day when a fellow Capricorn asked what she'd be doing, "It might involve some dancing," she said. "A little dougie."
Sounds like it's going to be a blast!
There is no word yet on the guest list and entertainment.

jogoolashamba

JF-Expert Member
Nov 18, 2012
saturday, december 28, 2013 | 5:11 pm

the white house plans first lady michelle obama's 50th birthday

by dominique hobdy

photo credit: Chip somodevilla/ getty images

first lady michelle obama's new year will start off with a bang as she celebrates a milestone.

January 17th marks the 50th birthday of mrs. Obama and according to the chicago tribune, the white house plans to have a dance party.
The gala, to be held on saturday january 18th, will be called "snacks & sips & dancing & dessert".
Save the date emails are being sent out, and guests are being instructed to wear comfortable shoes, eat before they come and practice their dance moves.
During a recent visit to the children's hospital, the first lady gave a hint about her big day when a fellow capricorn asked what she'd be doing, "it might involve some dancing," she said. "a little dougie."
sounds like it's going to be a blast!
There is no word yet on the guest list and entertainment.

happy birth day to you! It is wonderful to turn fifty!

Heloo

JF-Expert Member
Apr 3, 2012
BAK know what? I have a beautifuly and amazing daughter named before the name of Obama's wife Michelle!
Hope one day I will send you few pics of her!.........so wherever I see or hear the name I feel something special......
'she tells me kuch kuch aaaaaaah! I understand!'...hope you know the song By Jodie!!
Missing you!

Toa taarifa ya maudhui yasiyofaa!

Kuna taarifa umeiona humu JamiiForums na haifai kubaki mtandaoni?
Fanya hivi...

Umesahau Password au akaunti yako?

Unapata ugumu kuikumbuka akaunti yako? Unakwama kuanzisha akaunti?
Contact us

Top Bottom