Fake Form 34As are Popping up everywhere Raila may just have a Case

Another errored form on display

bf9fa1bab6c3ba01540c31589f7f1245.jpg

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app
Clerical errors. Where there is a dispute the form 34A is final. In this case one can only be compromised if his/her own agent on the ground colludes with others.

We need Honesty if we want Kenya to be a nation not demonising people asking for it

As Bwana254 is doing

This are legitimate claims and we need answers

The only two Organizations that can Take IEBC to court over the results by law have been Conviniently disbanded by the NGO board .....

The Governmen is using Constitutional loopholes to negate justice....

We are treading on a dangerous Territory

We used 49bn KES for the elections the Second most expensive election in THE WORLD AFTER USA per capita and

The most Expensive in Africa yet
Its 16th August 8days after the election and Nearly 7800 form 34As have note been posted on IEBC portal, Msandos Murder inquiry has not been opened and Parliaments First Agenda is to Remove the Auditor general when parliament resumes .......

You can love the government but blind love and trust will one day https://jamii.app/JFUserGuide you over TRUST ME on that

We need Courts to suspend IEBC and Audit all the result using an iternational third party

Cause clearly IEBC is not being honest with Kenyans

The Media is taking questions from government Re asking them and masking the true questions with irrelevant issues-Githeri man

Jamani, Odinga hawezi kuwa rais wa Kenya! Ni kama huku kwetu Lowassa hawezi kuwa rais sababu watanzania hatumkubali!

Today Cord postponed its announcement for tomorrow on the direction the opposition is going to take to push this country forward and ensure No more rigging of elections in Kenya

Seems More evidence are streaming in from everywhere across the country

Fake form 34As that had been hurredly signed

The supreme court has the Authority to Remove a President from power in Kenya

SO DOES THE Senate and National assembly

We are going to have interesting days ahead Kenya

I will not support either side but am in this for the Constitution

Hope they get more than 1 million vote misplacement i think its a constitutional threshold to nullify election results and ask for a rematch....i dont know....maybe....lemmi read the Katiba

4d1dc175660e6e1b324fb5dc7827f3c8.jpg

The IEBC has tweeted the scanned version which surprisingly has the figures clearly indicated. Someone somewhere is playing mischief. If the system is not compromised, then there is someone out to tarnish the image of the commission.

IEBC - Recherche sur Twitter

Jamani, Odinga hawezi kuwa rais wa Kenya! Ni kama huku kwetu Lowassa hawezi kuwa rais sababu watanzania hatumkubali!
Nyinyi watanzania mnamchukia Odinga kwa nini na hata hamjui siasa za Kenya vizuri? Hamjaishi Kenya wala hamjui matatizo tunayoyapitia. You simply don't know sh*t about Kenyan politics. Leave Kenyan politics to Kenyans. Supporters wa Odinga sio elfu mbili. We are talking of millions here so this guy deserves some respect even from rivals like Ruto who hates him and calls him "Ule mzee wa vitendawili".Now they are extending an olive branch that they want peace. Why don't they start by respecting Odinga first. Frankly even Nasa have said some bad things about Jubilee.
Kenya will remain divided until the two camps Jubilee and Nasa learn to respect each other. Otherwise even the supporters of both camps will not respect each other. Let's bury tribalism but i don't know how, that's the problem.My two cents

No free and fair election around the globe unless otherwise you voted in a single party system.

Today Cord postponed its announcement for tomorrow on the direction the opposition is going to take to push this country forward and ensure No more rigging of elections in Kenya

Seems More evidence are streaming in from everywhere across the country

Fake form 34As that had been hurredly signed

The supreme court has the Authority to Remove a President from power in Kenya

SO DOES THE Senate and National assembly

We are going to have interesting days ahead Kenya

I will not support either side but am in this for the Constitution

Hope they get more than 1 million vote misplacement i think its a constitutional threshold to nullify election results and ask for a rematch....i dont know....maybe....lemmi read the Katiba

4d1dc175660e6e1b324fb5dc7827f3c8.jpg

Meen..
So far I've seen less than 10 Form 34As with errors. Out of more than 40,000.
This desperate attempt by Nasa is becoming laughable.
Plus many of them will end up favouring Uhuru when corrected.
Even the observers did not say the election was perfect.

Nyinyi watanzania mnamchukia Odinga kwa nini na hata hamjui siasa za Kenya vizuri? Hamjaishi Kenya wala hamjui matatizo tunayoyapitia. You simply don't know sh*t about Kenyan politics. Leave Kenyan politics to Kenyans. Supporters wa Odinga sio elfu mbili. We are talking of millions here so this guy deserves some respect even from rivals like Ruto who hates him and calls him "Ule mzee wa vitendawili".Now they are extending an olive branch that they want peace. Why don't they start by respecting Odinga first. Frankly even Nasa have said some bad things about Jubilee.
Kenya will remain divided until the two camps Jubilee and Nasa learn to respect each other. Otherwise even the supporters of both camps will not respect each other. Let's bury tribalism but i don't know how, that's the problem.My two cents

Raila has earned the hate he gets.
He is a lord of violence, poverty and anarchy.
Fighting for democracy in the 90s does not give you the green light to bring the country to a standstill every 5 years and oppose/actively stop developments for the years in between.
Kibera and Mathare are not court of laws. Let Raila take the 5 suspicious Form 34As to the Supreme court and tell them to overturn an election where the other 40,000+ are okay.
I don't fancy his odds.

The IEBC has tweeted the scanned version which surprisingly has the figures clearly indicated. Someone somewhere is playing mischief. If the system is not compromised, then there is someone out to tarnish the image of the commission.

IEBC - Recherche sur Twitter

Right now it's a propaganda game.
The sad and funny part is one side fails to recognize that the referee already blew his whistle. They are calling for fouls after the 90 minutes mark.
This is a classic case of an exercise in futility. For several reasons.
1. Kenyans will not fight for Raila. Apart from a few hooligans in Kibera, Mathare and Kisumu.
2. Raila will not get 'nusu mkate'.
3. Raila has lost international goodwill.
4. Presenting 10 faulty Form 34As out of over 40,000 is just foolish.
5. They will lose unanimously at the Supreme Court.

Right now it's a propaganda game.
The sad and funny part is one side fails to recognize that the referee already blew his whistle. They are calling for fouls after the 90 minutes mark.
This is a classic case of an exercise in futility. For several reasons.
1. Kenyans will not fight for Raila. Apart from a few hooligans in Kibera, Mathare and Kisumu.
2. Raila will not get 'nusu mkate'.
3. Raila has lost international goodwill.
4. Presenting 10 faulty Form 34As out of over 40,000 is just foolish.
5. They will lose unanimously at the Supreme Court.
It's not about Raila, it's about the democracy of Kenyans. Ksh 50 Billion elections yet a simple form can't be available to a polling station. And who even dared to upload that image on IEBC website for the entire world to see. That was so embarrassing and shameful.

Back
Top Bottom