Entrepreneurship and income generating activities expert

ngelemakumulu

Oct 22, 2011
I am an expert in entrepreneurship development skills. If there is an organization which can employ me in this field, please jf members keep me informed. I am having first degree in marketing and different certificates of participation in tot for income generating activities to entrepreneurs.

I am an expert in entrepreneurship development skills. If there is an organization which can employ me in this field, please jf members keep me informed. I am having first degree in marketing and different certificates of participation in tot for income generating activities to entrepreneurs.
Graduate, an expert? are you an entrepreneur? I advice you to sell more what you can offer rather than prioritizing on employment, employers look for what you can offer to them rather than what you want out of them. what are those certificates about? that doesnt sell. dont just participate! generate income for yourself. why should I employ someone to help in income generation while he is not generating even for himself? PM me with your email address I want to send you something helpful to read.

Nataka nifundishe wengine nao wajiajiri, employment ni tatizo nikipata organization inayohitaji wataalamu kama mimi nitawafikia watu wengi zaidi ili wajiajiri.

My self i am employed in local productive poultry keeping.i am having 400 poultry.my certificates are on food processing skills to add value and life span for agricultural, honey processing and packaging,candle making skills, entrepreneurship development skills, courses on how to start business, how to develop business,financial mgt skills

Graduate, an expert? are you an entrepreneur? I advice you to sell more what you can offer rather than prioritizing on employment, employers look for what you can offer to them rather than what you want out of them. what are those certificates about? that doesnt sell. dont just participate! generate income for yourself. why should I employ someone to help in income generation while he is not generating even for himself? PM me with your email address I want to send you something helpful to read.

Thanks Mkuu,Naomba e mail yako ili nikutumie e-mail yangu kwa e mail

sasa ndugu yangu,kwa nini usianzishe asasi yako binafsi na baadae uombe msaada kwenye office zinazohusika na kupigana na umasikini kama repoa

mkuu wewe unaogopa biashara utawafundisha vipi watu kujiajiri wenyewe? kama unambinu zote za biashara kinacho kushinda kujiajiri ni nini?

I think since you have the knowledge of enterpreneurship, you should start your own business soon and not to wait for an employment. The country is always encouraging people to take self initiative . Pls start now

My self i am having my own business,(silali njaa) of course.i can run different income generating activities and entrepreneurship skills training!!!!?do you think how much they worth?i am having people who can work even in my absent. I need to put my knowledge and skills to other training institution for personal employment creation to others

My self i am having my own business,(silali njaa) of course.i can run different income generating activities and entrepreneurship skills training!!!!?do you think how much they worth?i am having people who can work even in my absent. I need to put my knowledge and skills to other training institution for personal employment creation to others

Back
Top Bottom