mchambawima1
JF-Expert Member
- Oct 16, 2014
- 2,487
- 738
Bora huyu japo anasema jamani, kweli kabisa maumivu ya ma skendo na hasara kibao hakuna hata mkwara tu kama huu!!
Mikwara isiyo na maana haina mpango!
mchambawima1
Well spoken Executioner extraordinaire!! supreme commander of the Genocide forces! BUT; But; but....... be warned that "To every action there is an equal and opposite reaction"!! (Isaac Newton)
PK; stop formenting fresh genocide sentiments in Rwanda
PK; Stop looting neighbours natural resources
PK; Stop distabilising the DRC; OR else you will pay very; very dearly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subiri waje, watakwambia wewe mTutsi as if wa Tanzania wote hawampendi KagameBUT I don't understand the problem with Kagame's statement.
I remember our President giving similar statement in Kaboya, Kagera. Possibly, you may think Kagame copied and pasted Kikwete's words, if not journalist.
Sometimes we shouldn't give our platform to foreigners who want to instigate hatred from their ancestral Rwanda.
Anjo
"Rwandas President issued the stern warning Friday during the 12th National Dialogue Council held at the countrys Parliament, in the capital Kigali."
That's what this guy calls dialogue! sasa hapo kuna dialogue kweli? cc: Snipper
BUT I don't understand the problem with Kagame's statement.
I remember our President giving similar statement in Kaboya, Kagera. Possibly, you may think Kagame copied and pasted Kikwete's words, if not journalist.
Sometimes we shouldn't give our platform to foreigners who want to instigate hatred from their ancestral Rwanda.
Anjo
The fact that you don't see the problem with his statement is the problem.
Don't make this my personal issue, i am with the majority here, while its only you and mchambawima on the other side, i challenge you to put up a poll on this issue and see for yourself how many people don't have a problem with his statements like you.I agree with you, since you think you know than anyone else!