Dont be a nice one ... you will loose...

100 others

JF-Expert Member
Aug 5, 2017
Hahahaaaa Mom welcome to the world where being nice wont get you anywhere....
if you really want to go somewhere you must be focused on your desires and not how others feel...

Mom please dont be too nice, i have no idea, where are you taking this family?

Being nice is like a small river in the world of desert animals, animals will quench their thirst and finish their suffering, but you know what? they will end up drying and exploiting you, what if you were to keep your water for yourself? you could become a mighty river... so you have sacrificed yourself in order to let them live...

There is always gonna be some guys, who are not gonna be a nice guy....these guys get what they want in life...
The nice guy is ideal, just pretend to be the one, but in reality dont be the f*ckn nice guy...
When you want to get what you want in life dont be a nice guy... nice guys always finish last.... always!!! , always finish last...always loose...they are looser...

If you are aggressively chasing something, they are gonna be some other members of that society they are not gonna like it because they want that thing too... let me give you an example... lets say is a pretty girl, if you are aggressively pursuing that girl and other guys who pursuing her... do you think they are gonna be happy for what you are doing?... no they are gonna be jealous at you... they are gonna be worried because what if that girl likes you...

It doesnt matter if other people dont like you... yes it doesnt...as long as you are getting what you want... it doesnt matter...
If you are a nice guy, you are just limiting youself, and something that is limitting you than anything else is fear... that is why you will not get what you want...

Our society built to encourage us to be a nice guy , to be nice guys who follow the rules and say yes sir when told to do something... i dont buy that bullshit...

Just pretend to be a nice guy... and dont give a f*c*k if someone is complaining at you...as long as you are getting what you want ...

whatsappimage2021-04-28at104289371852972649602..jpg

6d79ef979d097654.jpg

I have the pain of realising that he won't ever be with me again...
Yes i know my dad was not nice a guy because he wanted us(his family) to get what we want... and he gave us what we want.. food, clothes and many more...

I'm writing this post because i want to find other people who feel the same or at least similar...

The only thing I want is to be with my father again😢😢😭😭😭... miss him so much...

Hahahaaaa Mom welcome to the world where being nice wont get you anywhere....
if you really want to go somewhere you must be focused on your desires and not how others feel...

Mom please dont be too nice, i have no idea, where are you taking this family?

Being nice is like a small river in the world of desert animals, animals will quench their thirst and finish their suffering, but you know what? they will end up drying and exploiting you, what if you were to keep your water for yourself? you could become a mighty river... so you have sacrificed yourself in order to let them live...

There is always gonna be some guys, who are not gonna be a nice guy....these guys get what they want in life...
The nice guy is ideal, just pretend to be the one, but in reality dont be the f*ckn nice guy...
When you want to get what you want in life dont be a nice guy... nice guys always finish last.... always!!! , always finish last...always loose...they are looser...

If you are aggressively chasing something, they are gonna be some other members of that society they are not gonna like it because they want that thing too... let me give you an example... lets say is a pretty girl, if you are aggressively pursuing that girl and other guys who pursuing her... do you think they are gonna be happy for what you are doing?... no they are gonna be jealous at you... they are gonna be worried because what if that girl likes you...

It doesnt matter if other people dont like you... yes it doesnt...as long as you are getting what you want... it doesnt matter...
If you are a nice guy, you are just limiting youself, and something that is limitting you than anything else is fear... that is why you will not get what you want...

Our society built to encourage us to be a nice guy , to be nice guys who follow the rules and say yes sir when told to do something... i dont buy that bullshit...

Just pretend to be a nice guy... and dont give a f*c*k if someone is complaining at you...as long as you are getting what you want ...

View attachment 1875528

6d79ef979d097654.jpg

I have the pain of realising that he won't ever be with me again...
Yes i know my dad was not nice a guy because he wanted us(his family) to get what we want... and he gave us what we want.. food, clothes and many more...

I'm writing this post because i want to find other people who feel the same or at least similar...

The only thing I want is to be with my father again😢😢😭😭😭... miss him so much...
It's not that simple,running a country,is not like chasing girls,running a country has nothing to do with personal,emotional,individual feelings,

It's not that simple,running a country,is not like chasing girls,running a country has nothing to do with personal,emotional,individual feelings,
no part I have written that to lead the country is the same as chasing a girl...
i don't believe if you believe that i believe leading a country is the same as chasing a girl...

powerful countries do not like to see African countries make progress, people on your street also don't like your progress, they don't like to see you succeed...

Nature ya mtu ni ile ile tu haibidiliki... haijalishi mtashindania kumfukuzia msichana, cheo, maendeleo, utajiri n.k... kila mmoja atahitaji awe bora na amshinde mwingine na apate anachohitaji... so ni mfano ulio hai...

Emotions are always in politics you know why? because politics are based on values that have emotional motivations... so dont say country has nothing to do with personal emotional... emotions affect decision making... and all humans we experience emotions...

happines, sadness, fear,disgust, surprise and anger those are kind of basic emotions...

Back
Top Bottom