Dog stays by man’s body

PlanckScale

JF-Expert Member
Sep 28, 2008
I first heard this story on BBC...
It is quite a moving story that I thought I should post....copied from the link below:

Faithful dog stays by missing man’s body for three weeks – The Connexion

HUNTERS have found the body of a missing 70-year-old walker – with his pet dog still by his side after three weeks.

The man, André Blanchot from Narbonne in Aude, had not been seen since setting off with his dog Rocky to pick mushrooms.

His body was found, with Rocky curled up beside him, about 50km south of Narbonne in a Hautes Corbières vineyard just off a little used track.

The hunters had spotted Mr Blanchot’s car and found his body nearby. It is thought he had had a heart attack while he was changing a wheel on his car.

They thought the black cocker spaniel was also dead beside him and called the gendarmes who discovered that the dog was still alive.

It was very thin but police thought it had survived by drinking from puddles of water near the body.

Rocky is now being looked after by Mr Blanchot's niece, who had given him the dog.

dah it is a touching story kwa tunaopenda mbwa kama mimi, bwana hakuna mnyama mwaminifu and friendly like a dog, kuna siku miaka hiyo bado chalii was havin a fight with three kids karibu na home na wangenizibua sana, fortunately mbwa akaja nisaidia ase, will never forget that animal alivokufa nilimwaga machozi nikamzika, they're so so genious.

wakisema ni mnyama gani unampenda.! Mbwa atakua wa kwanza,hakuna myama ninaempenda kama mbwa.

There's a reason why mbwa anaitwa a man's best friend. Baba alinisimuliaga a touching and a sad story wakati alipokuwa mdogo. Nyumbani kwao walikuwa na trained watch dogs watatu, mmoja kati yao alikuwa ana mapenzi ya hajabu sana kwa baba kiasi kwamba baba akienda shule alikuwa anatoroka kumfuata baba bila baba kujuwa anafuatwa. Bahati nzuri alikuwa hang'ati watu njiani kwani alikuwa anajifichaga vichakani. Wanafunzi wakitoka shule alikuwa anawanyemelea mpaka karibu na nyumbani kwa kina babu, then akimuona baba anabwaka na kumkimbilia huku akimrukia baba kumbusu/kumlamba lamba. Cha kushangaza alikuwa akimbizi marafiki zake baba, yeye dili lake ilikuwa ni baba tu. Wakifika nyumbani anakimbilia kuingia kibandani yeye mwenyewe. Baada ya baba kwenda sekondari mkoa mwingine, yule mbwa alitoroka nyumbani kumfuata baba na hakuonekana tena. This is why I love dogs tena ninawaheshimu kwani wana unconditional love kwa wamiliki wake. Treat a dog right, it will protect you.

Back
Top Bottom