Do you believe that you run your own life? No brother you are enslaved and mind controlled

Mathanzua

JF-Expert Member
Jan 4, 2017
Do you really believe you run your own life?No brother,you are enslaved and mind controlled,I wish you knew.You are smartly being guided to do whatever you are doing without your own consent.

The brain is composed of 80 billion neurons and 100 trillion synapses through which electrochemical messages are transmitted. Technologies exists to interfere with your system and transmit external messages other than yours for evil purposes to manipulate you to do what you do not want to do.Ni sayansi ya hali ya juu sana!For this reason,you could be close to becoming a zombie!Have you ever done something and regret it?That is it.It is very terrifying,but believe me,that is the truth.

There are however other conventional methods of mind control.Unfortunately when people think of mind control techniques, most often they envisage some shadow government in an unknown location, using dodgy methods for evil manipulation.This is true as I have indicated above,but there are other conventional methods of mind control which are among us and which we willingly embrace and have sometimes even given good names,such as "starehe!"

The mass media has for long been using these mind control techniques to evoke the worst out of us.
Two time Pulitzer Prize winner and American intellectual, Walter Lippmann, described humanity as a ‘great beast’ and a ‘bewildered herd’ (really?)that needed to be guided by a governing class. That governing class is the Elite or the NWO. It comprises of the wealthy, experts, politicians and bureaucrats. The Mass media is a way of using knowledge by the elite to control the masses but without physical force.

The elite, however, need our consent to accept their agenda, and there are several ways in which they do this:
  • They numb us to violence
  • They make us feel bad about ourselves
  • They dumb us down
  • They use fake news
  • They distract us
How can the media use mind control techniques?
The media has been using mind control techniques in a number of ways to influence us. You think this isn’t happening? From the age of two years, children in Tanzania are watching over 14 hours of television a week! This is with an extra 3 hours of recorded media.Adults are watching TV more than 14 hours.That does not take into account newspapers or radio. That is a lot of influence whether we know it or not.

In the US, there are 6 giant media corporations that control 90% of everything Americans watch, read or listen to. In Tanzania the story is not much different.These media giants are worth billions of dollars. The same is true in the rest of the world where there are rich people who run and control the the media, So why is this important? The giant corporations which run the media decide what commercial adverts we see in between shows and also have a huge influence on what new programmes get commissioned or remain on the air. In other words, their influence is all encompassing and widespread World wide.

There is another way, however that TV has the ability to influence us without our knowledge and consent.At the start of watching TV, we are in our normal ‘beta brainwave state.’ However, after a few minutes, we go into what is known as an ‘'alpha brainwave state.’ This state is a
relaxed state of mind that feels really peaceful. And guess what? The more we watch TV, the more this state continues and increases.

The problem is that the alpha brainwave state makes us more susceptible to what we are watching. It lowers our sense of cynicism and leaves us feeling receptive to what we are viewing. It is like a hypnotic state where we are suggestible to whatever is being shown. When we go from a beta state to an alpha state, we feel incredibly relaxed. This is a very powerful and pleasurable feeling. It can become quite addictive and is one of the reasons many people like to relax and so become ‘couch potatoes.’

So now we know how it is possible for the media to use mind control techniques.
Here are some of the ways they do it.

1.Criminal TV shows
How do the elite numb us to violence? By showing extreme violence in criminal TV shows and justifying it by calling it a storyline. There are several studies that demonstrate early exposure to violence on TV leads to aggressive behaviour in later life.

In fact, there are some very famous criminal TV shows that have the dubious credit of playing a significant role in a terrible crime. These include Breaking Bad and Dexter, where killing scenes in these shows were acted out in real life.

2.Advertising
Everywhere you look in magazines or advertisements on TV, there are picture perfect people selling something. Of course, we don’t expect advertisers to use ugly looking models, but in recent decades, the stakes have been raised to impossible beauty standards.
With the use of photoshop, starving models, increased use of cosmetic procedures, there is no way the ordinary citizen can keep up with what is being promoted as ‘normal beauty’. These impossible standards have led to a rise in eating disorders, self harming and general dissatisfaction with one’s body shape.

3.Reality TV shows
Ask a child these days what they want to be when they grow up and the answer is likely to be ‘famous. When I was young, all I could think about was training to be a Vetenarian. My friends had similar dreams: fireman, nurse, doctor, farmer or lifeguard. They were all actual jobs. Now, thanks to the rise of reality programmes, our children don’t feel as if they need to learn at school, train to be anything, they can just go on the TV and ‘earn a living’ by being famous.
In Tanzania, we have some of the worst role models for the next generation.There is no need to mention names because I believe they are known.They are in the Tanzanian music and film industry.

4.Politics
Want to gain an advantage over your political opponent?Spread some fake news. But we are not talking about a few people telling lies about a few government officials. The ways in which fake news has taken over mainstream media is truly shocking, with real-life consequences.
We can say with certainty that today, we are witnessing a global information war. And you know what? It often happens that the side that tells lies in order to manipulate public opinion has more chances to win.

4.Sports/Religion/Politics
Followers of religion or even politics might be offended by seeing sports lumped together with things they like on the same TV channel or radio.The idea of the Elite is however this: distract them long enough while you divide and conquer. Is there any better way of carrying on with their agenda than to offer some distraction?Listen to this: While there are conflicts in the Middle East, while Muslims and Jews are fighting over land, and while Democrats and Republicans are at each others throat at the Senate, the Elite continue to conquer!How intelligent of them and very foolish of us.

I wish to invite you to the consideration of a great principle of
Nature—a great natural force that manifests its activities in
the phenomena of Dynamic Mentation—a great Something
the energies of which I have called “Mind‑Power.”

Do you believe that you run your own life?Not brother,you are enslaved and mind controlled,I wish you knew.You are smartly being guided to do whatever you are doing without your own consent.

The brain is composed of 80 billion neurons and 100 trillion synapses through which electrochemical messages are transmitted. Technologies exists to interfere with your system and transmit external messages other than yours for evil purposes to manipulate you to do what you do not want to do.Ni sayansi ya hali ya juu sana!For this reason,you could be close to becoming a zombie!Have you ever done something and regret it?That is it.It is very terrifying,but believe me,that is the truth.

There are however other conventional methods of mind control.Unfortunately when people think of mind control techniques, most often they envisage some shadow government in an unknown location, using dodgy methods for evil manipulation.This is true as I have indicated above,but there are other conventional methods of mind control which are among us and which we willingly embrace and have sometimes even given good names,such as "starehe!"

The mass media has for long been using these mind control techniques to evoke the worst out of us.
Two time Pulitzer Prize winner and American intellectual, Walter Lippmann, described humanity as a ‘great beast’ and a ‘bewildered herd’ (really?)that needed to be guided by a governing class. That governing class is the Elite or the NWO. It comprises of the wealthy, experts, politicians and bureaucrats. The Mass media is a way of using knowledge by the elite to control the masses but without physical force.

The elite, however, need our consent to accept their agenda, and there are several ways in which they do this:
  • They numb us to violence
  • They make us feel bad about ourselves
  • They dumb us down
  • They use fake news
  • They distract us
How can the media use mind control techniques?
The media has been using mind control techniques in a number of ways to influence us. You think this isn’t happening? From the age of two years, children in Tanzania are watching over 14 hours of television a week! This is with an extra 3 hours of recorded media.Adults are watching TV more than 14 hours.That does not take into account newspapers or radio. That is a lot of influence whether we know it or not.

In the US, there are 6 giant media corporations that control 90% of everything Americans watch, read or listen to. In Tanzania the story is not much different.These media giants are worth billions of dollars. The same is true in the rest of the world where there are rich people who run and control the the media, So why is this important? The giant corporations which run the media decide what commercial adverts we see in between shows and also have a huge influence on what new programmes get commissioned or remain on the air. In other words, their influence is all encompassing and widespread World wide.

There is another way, however that TV has the ability to influence us without our knowledge and consent.At the start of watching TV, we are in our normal ‘beta brainwave state.’ However, after a few minutes, we go into what is known as an ‘'alpha brainwave state.’ This state is a
relaxed state of mind that feels really peaceful. And guess what? The more we watch TV, the more this state continues and increases.

The problem is that the alpha brainwave state makes us more susceptible to what we are watching. It lowers our sense of cynicism and leaves us feeling receptive to what we are viewing. It is like a hypnotic state where we are suggestible to whatever is being shown. When we go from a beta state to an alpha state, we feel incredibly relaxed. This is a very powerful and pleasurable feeling. It can become quite addictive and is one of the reasons many people like to relax and so become ‘couch potatoes.’

So now we know how it is possible for the media to use mind control techniques.
Here are some of the ways they do it.

1.Criminal TV shows
How do the elite numb us to violence? By showing extreme violence in criminal TV shows and justifying it by calling it a storyline. There are several studies that demonstrate early exposure to violence on TV leads to aggressive behaviour in later life.

In fact, there are some very famous criminal TV shows that have the dubious credit of playing a significant role in a terrible crime. These include Breaking Bad and Dexter, where killing scenes in these shows were acted out in real life.

2.Advertising
Everywhere you look in magazines or advertisements on TV, there are picture perfect people selling something. Of course, we don’t expect advertisers to use ugly looking models, but in recent decades, the stakes have been raised to impossible beauty standards.
With the use of photoshop, starving models, increased use of cosmetic procedures, there is no way the ordinary citizen can keep up with what is being promoted as ‘normal beauty’. These impossible standards have led to a rise in eating disorders, self harming and general dissatisfaction with one’s body shape.

3.Reality TV shows
Ask a child these days what they want to be when they grow up and the answer is likely to be ‘famous. When I was young, all I could think about was training to be a Vetenarian. My friends had similar dreams: fireman, nurse, doctor, farmer or lifeguard. They were all actual jobs. Now, thanks to the rise of reality programmes, our children don’t feel as if they need to learn at school, train to be anything, they can just go on the TV and ‘earn a living’ by being famous.
In Tanzania, we have some of the worst role models for the next generation.There is no need to mention names because I believe they are known.They are in the Tanzanian music and film industry.

4.Politics
Want to gain an advantage over your political opponent?Spread some fake news. But we are not talking about a few people telling lies about a few government officials. The ways in which fake news has taken over mainstream media is truly shocking, with real-life consequences.
We can say with certainty that today, we are witnessing a global information war. And you know what? It often happens that the side that tells lies in order to manipulate public opinion has more chances to win.

4.Sports/Religion/Politics
Followers of religion or even politics might be offended by seeing sports lumped together with things they like on the same TV channel or radio.The idea of the Elite is however this: distract them long enough while you divide and conquer. Is there any better way of carrying on with their agenda than to offer some distraction?Listen to this: While there are conflicts in the Middle East, while Muslims and Jews are fighting over land, and while Democrats and Republicans are at each others throat at the Senate, the Elite continue to conquer!How intelligent of them and very foolish of us.
this is world that we live in...is not so good

There is no wonder I am the only one here.
No, you are not alone
P

The question that I have now is what do I do about this? Now days AI is also controlling search results that I see.

Surprisingly enough, you used the media for positive info. How sure are we that its not an opinion, rather a fact.😂😂😂