Do you believe in Monogamy relationship?

monogamy ni very theoretical, most men are polygamous.
siamini katika monogamy ila ningependa niwe hivyo...loh, one flesh every time????

To me @ the moment monogamy is just theoretical.i practised it once nikatendwa...polygamy is better

I don't belive in monogamy! Hapa kila mtu na wapenzi zaidi ya mmoja, siamini km kuna monogamy!

monogamy ni very theoretical, most men are polygamous.
siamini katika monogamy ila ningependa niwe hivyo...loh, one flesh every time????

What make you think in that direction?

Kajuni:
Yes, I do.

Side note:
I think ungefanya sensa , yako iangalie whether or not wana jf "practice monogamy"...................maana Im willing to bet my left arm that, majority do believe in it, but unfortunately most of them fail to practice what they believe in:tonguez:!
JF members lets discuss also with what has been said.... do we real practice MONOGAMY?

Ofcourse we do!
This is the home of great thinkers so we THINK GREATLY and ACT ACCORDINGLY!

Thanks and congrats! but i think u should say I do and not we do for i have seen even those we think they are great thinkers are practising polygamy!!! we need to differentiate this concept to be informed... and to be educated...

Thanks and congrats! but i think u should say I do and not we do for i have seen even those we think they are great thinkers are practising polygamy!!! we need to differentiate this concept to be informed... and to be educated...
Owkey I do...how about you!?

Back
Top Bottom