Dawa na njia mbadala za Kupunguza unene/uzito | Weight Loss techniques and advice

Operesheni ondosha vitambi kwa kina mama.
Wamama wengi siku izi ukikutana nao wanaonekana kama ni wajawazito, lakini si wajawazito, wana vitambi ama viriba tumbo kama wanaume, hii si hali ya kawaida, wengi wao hawajui kwanini wanakuwa na viriba tumbo hivyo na mbaya zaidi hawajui wafanyenini kuondokana na vitambi hivyo. Vitambi hivyo vina athari nyingi sana, za kiafya na kimaumbile.

Kiafya.
Kuendelea kuruhusu vitambi hivyo kukua pasipo kuchukua hatua stahiki upelekea mtu kupata matatizo mengi ya kiafya yakiwemo:-
· Mgandamano wa taka na sumu tumboni au Corprostasis
· Kukosa choo au Constipation.
· Kiharusi au Stroke
· Uzito uliozidi au Obesity.
· Matatizo ya moyo. Cardiovascular diseases
· Shinikizo la juu la damu au High blood pleasure
· Kisukari au Diabetes
· Saratani. Au cancer
· Kukakamaa kwa mishipa au arterioscelosis. Nk

Haya ni baadhi tu ya magonjwa yanayoweza kumshambulia mtu iwapo hatachukua hatua kuakikisha anakuwa na mwili wenye afya kuwa kutorusu viriba tumbo. Hii ni kwa wanawake na wanaume pia, japo wengi wa wanaume wana fikra potofu kuwa kitambi ni afya au mafanikio Fulani, hiyo si kweli, bali ni matatizo.

Kimuonekano.
Mwanamke anapokuwa na kitambi uwa anapoteza muonekano, avaapo nguo hapendezi kwa sababu tumbo ndio linatangulia, hii ni tofauti sana na tumbo la ujauzito, kwani lile uwa na kwa muda tu na uwa lina mavazi yake maalumu pia ambayo uwafanya baadhi yao kuonekana wanapendeza wanapokuwa atika hali hiyo.
Kiriba tumbo upoteza kabisa shape ama figure ya mtoto wa kike, matokeo yake ni kuwa hakuna nguo atakayovaa ikampendeza, hii imepelekea kinamama wengi kulazimika kuvaa madela tu kama wajawazito kwa kuwa hakuna nguo inayompendeza.

Kampeni hii imekuja maalumu kwa ajili yako wewe mama ambaye unalazimika kuvaa madela muda wote kama mjamzito wakati huna mimba, weye ambaye upendi kuwa na kitambi na tena wakichukia lakini hujui ufanye nini, weye ambaye watamani kuwa na figure ipendezayo ambayo yavutia wengi.

kitambi 2.jpg kitambi.jpg

Kwa taarifa zaidi jinsi gani ya kuondokana na viriba tumbo na kuwa na figure uipendayo TEMBELEA HAPA.

+255 784475576, +255 716927070.

Just anzisha ugomvi na mume, baada ya wiki moja tu utakuwa umepungua kama unavyotaka.

[h=1]Testimonials on weight management with forever living products clean 9[/h]
before-debbie_nwangwa.jpg
I decided enough was enough! I had tried many weight-loss programmes since my second child was born, nearly six years ago, including expensive personal trainers. However, nothing shifted the weight and kept it off. I had been a constant yo-yo dieter and was fed up. I joined Forever as a Distributor in October 2010 and decided to give the Clean 9 a try. I stuck with it, moved onto the Nutri-Lean phases and began to use the body toning kit and went on to lose two stone in five weeks.
The first day of the Clean 9 was the hardest part, but as my body began to rid itself of toxins, I felt amazing after two days! I was on a natural high. I felt so full of energy and immediately saw results.
after-debbie_nwangwa.jpg
Now I feel on top of the world. Its great being down to single figures on the scales again. (I haven’t had that for nine years). I have been on a shopping spree and bought my size 8 dresses as I am so thrilled that I have kept the weight off this time.
I now recommend the Nutri-Lean Programme to my friends and family, and love to be able to help others in their weight-loss goals.— Debbie Nwangwa

before-lorraine_kelly.jpg
I may have seemed happy with myself but like a lot of woman I was desperately unhappy with the way I looked.
I had tried one very popular, and costly, weight loss regime in Ireland recently no less than 4 times over the period of 12 months but there were no permanent results.I had became a Distributor with Forever and was introduced to the Nutri-Lean Programme after seeing the results with other Distributors. Hoping this would be the one, I decided to give it a go.After the tough first two days, I could really feel a difference – especially with my inch-loss (8 inches in total). This had never happened before and I could see a difference in the way I looked in the mirror.I had studied the Nutri-Lean part of the programme but couldn’t really get my head around it so I purchased another Clean 9 and did it again.
This time the weight dropped off (8 lbs) but what really delighted me was another 8 inches in 9 days, a total of 16 inches. I didn’t recognise myself in the mirror and people were really noticing a difference in me. My hair was shining and my skin was glowing. I felt just great.
after-lorraine_kelly.jpg
Now I really sat down and looked at the whole programme. I realised I couldn’t continue like this with the cleansing and Detox as my weight-loss would stop so I went onto the Nutri-Lean maintenance programme.
Now I know I didn’t follow the programme exactly with my ‘extra’ Clean 9 in the middle but I do know for certain that the Nutri-Lean Programme works and how!— Lorraine Kelly[h=3]Result:[/h]
  • By the end of just 5 weeks I went from a good size 16 to a size 10
  • By the end of 10 weeks I has lost a massive 2 stone 4lbs

before-sue_cudden.jpg
I went on the Clean 9 in mid October 2010 to balance my digestive system as I was overweight, bloated, extremely fatigued and fed up.
I was amazed as after a couple of days I felt energised and hopeful and by the end of the 9 days I had lost 11lbs and 8 ½ inches in total! What a result – I’d got my waist back, YIPPEE!As a bonus my skin and hair were in excellent condition and my energy levels were soaring and people started commenting on the improvements.Nothing in the past had ever worked as quickly as this and I felt really motivated to continue on with my shape up so I started the Nutri-Lean Programme.
after-sue_cudden.jpg
Well, the weight and inches continued to drop off. I particularly love the Forever Lean as it allows me a few treats without sabotaging my new figure.
I am and wearing clothes I haven’t had on in years. My husband thinks he has a new and younger wife! I am proud of my achievement and feel so fit and well.— Sue Cudden[h=3]Result:[/h]
  • By December I had lost nearly two stone (and felt fabulous)
  • I am down to a size 14

before-simon_shiels.jpg
I am so glad I tried this plan. I was sick of the way I looked, being out of breath and bloated. Now I feel like I’ve been given a whole new lease of life.
The bottom line is this. If you spend years eating and drinking to excess and increasingly avoiding exercise you’ll end up with a ‘blob’ looking back at you in the mirror!My problem was I just loved eating and drinking, but I had got to a point where that love of eating and drinking was not only making me overweight it was having some seriously bad effects on my health!Not only did I feel bloated and out of breath all the time, I also had sleep apnea, snored (very loudly), had a recurrent bad back and my heart always seemed to be racing. I know now that I was working steadily towards developing diabetes as well. I struggled to get up in the morning and could fall asleep literally in seconds.Even when I found at the for all these symptoms, my reason it still didn’t work. I tried just cutting back on the eating and that didn’t work. I tried exercising but it was so uncomfortable with the weight on that I soon stopped.
after-simon_shiels.jpg
I was then introduced to the Nutri-Lean Programme. I tried the Clean 9 and lost 11 lbs in 9 days! I then followed it up with Nutri-Lean. It worked because I followed it religiously for the month. I have since learned that if you do something for at least 28 days it starts to become a habit. Following the whole of the programme broke the destructive cycle I was in with my eating and drinking and allowed me to have more control over my eating behavior.
Are there lapses? Of course, but they don’t last long and are easily rectified. I now adopt the lessons I have learned from the programme, and adapt them to my lifestyle, along with a core of the products.There have been struggles sometimes. You can’t turn around years of behavior in a couple of weeks but I found at the end of the 35 days I had managed to set down a foundation for continued improvement. I also know that I can, at any time, do the Clean 9 to Cleanse/Detox if needs be.— Simon Shiels[h=3]Results:[/h]
  • After a 35 days on the programme - loss one stone (plus further one stone following month on maintenance plan 18 ½ stone to 16 ½ stone).
  • Inch–loss 17” in total from waist (4 belt notches!), chest, neck & thighs.
  • Nine months later, I am still maintaining my new weight.

I’ve been digging my grave with my teeth for 15 years. I was at least 40 pounds overweight, with borderline high blood pressure and had early signs of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS). I’ve tried pretty much every diet there is, from the very well known ones to a total liquid diet under doctor supervision. All worked to a degree, all were really HARD and all yo-yo’ed the fat straight back on as soon as I finished them as I resumed ‘digging’!For a while I was sceptical about the Nutri-Lean diet and wouldn’t even look at it. I thought it was yet another ‘starvation’ diet! But I became more and more depressed about my weight and failing health. Again I spoke to my doctor. He offered me the same ‘starvation’ diets I had tried and failed at for years! Finally, I looked at Nutri-Lean. I discovered there was some real science behind it. It FED me, not starved me. It CLEANSED my body so it was able to absorb the nutrients better. I liked what I read and decided to give it a serious go.

• [*=center]
    before-robin_emdon.jpg

[*=center]
    after-robin_emdon.jpg

I began with the 9-day Clean 9 detox. The first couple of days they said would be tough, and they were. But I figured anyone can do something for two days, especially if they are as unhappy about their weight as I was! The next seven days, where actually pretty easy in comparison and as long as I followed the programme plan, it really wasn’t too bad.Since then I’ve been on the main Nutri-Lean programme which is incredibly simple and most of the time really easy!
  1. I’m not getting starving hungry like on other diets – I’ve almost never needed any willpower!
  2. My blood pressure has normalised (I get this and my weight-loss checked every two weeks by my doctor).
  3. My IBS symptoms have subsided – I also cut out milk and have my shakes with oat or soya milk for preference.
  4. I’m spending LESS money on junk food and drinks than ever before and the savings I’ve made are more than paying for my Nutri-Lean, so because the money I’m spending is coming out of my old grocery budget, you could say I’m almost getting my Aloe Vera Gel for free.
  5. The weight and inches are dropping away nicely – 14 pounds and 5 inches in the first month. Modest, but HEALTHY.
  6. 30 pounds lost in total so far.
  7. I have loads more energy.
  8. I look great, I feel great and I have transformed my wardrobe.
  9. Some days, I even eat LESS than the programme recomends I can have! Because I’m NOT hungry.
I’d recommend this program to anyone. No more ‘yo-yo’ dieting. You can’t put a price on good health. I’ve stopped digging my grave with my teeth, nothing tastes as great being ‘slim’!— Robin Emdon

Over the years I tried to lose weight with various diet plans and slimming clubs, but they were over complicated, too expensive or just plain stupid. I always ended up feeling worse, and nothing seemed to work. My weight went up to 17st 11lbs and I was a size 20. My self-esteem hit rock-bottom and I constantly avoided social events.

• [*=center]
    before-libby_webber.jpg

[*=center]
    after-libby_webber.jpg

My husband and I then came across Forever and decided to give the weight management programme a go. The first 6 months saw me shrink down to 12st 6lbs! The plan was easy and simple to follow, I had no hunger pains and my energy levels soared. Also the only exercise I needed to do was light walking. I am now back down to 10 stone, fitting into size 12 clothes. Forever Nutri-lean has changed my life! I feel like a new woman - more confident, attractive and really proud of the achievement.— Libby Webber

My name is Muriel Dahan, I am 52 and eight years ago, I finally gave up smoking. This was great but, over the next year, I started piling on the pounds. A year on from that, I suffered a lot of stress at work and again compensated with food.As a result I found myself in 2009 weighing a massive 98 kilos! I would struggle to go up two flights of stairs and realised my health was really suffering. I started the Clean 9 in October 2009.Although the first two days look really tough going, I found them really refreshing. Being free from food was good, the products kept hunger at bay and I was feeling full of energy. I found it harder going through days 3 to 9 as it was hard to keep down to a 600 calorie meal a day. However, I was thrilled to find that at the end of the 9 days, I had lost 4 kilos. That was a great achievement. I decided I would continue to be careful with what I ate and to exercise more. However, I made the mistake of not continuing on to the Nutri-Lean stage. So, although I did not put the weight back on, I did not lose any more either.A few months went by and in April 2010, I realised I was really unhappy with the way my body felt. I hated shopping for clothes and would not look at myself in a mirror. I realised it was time I got back on to our Weight Management programme, and this time, I would not give up until I got to my target weight. So mid April weighing 94 kilos, I embarked onto the Clean 9 again. I followed it closely again, did not feel too hungry and coped well with the reduced food intake reduction thanks to the products I was taking. By the end of the 9 days, I had lost another 4 kilos and this time, I carried on with the Nutri-Lean programme. I followed the instructions, exercised regularly through the week, counted calories and weighed and measured myself regularly. As a result, since mid-April, I have steadily lost weight and have now lost 14 kilos (2 stones!). I have also lost 2 ½ inches round my waist and the same amount round my thighs, which means I have lost 2 dress sizes.

• [*=center]
    before-muriel_dahan.jpg

[*=center]
    after-muriel_dahan.jpg

Thanks to Nutri-Lean, I am feeling much healthier than I had for years, and I have achieved this with discipline but without feeling that I was starving myself; and I know that I shall not put the weight back as this is not a yo-yo diet. I have fed my body the nutrients it needs without piling on the calories.

AND THIS IS THE PLAN HOW HOW YOU REACH YOUR WEIGHT MANAGEMENT GOAL WITH CLEAN 9
This easy-to follow 9 day nutritional cleansing programme provides you with all the necessary tools to help you cleanse your system and take control of your health. Our experience shows that you are more likely to stick to a programme and achieve your goals if you write down your daily meals and chart your progress.The following downloads will help you keep on track:
  • My programme goals
  • Body measurements/composition + goals
  • Daily planner
[h=2]Clean 9 Days 1 & 2[/h]Getting past the first two days is the toughest part. You need to be serious about improving your life and losing weight. The results are worth it so stick to it!The first step to a clean body is to control your intake of harmful preservatives and other chemicals. Consume only these products, which contain natural ingredients for the first two days, and you are on your way to a healthier, happier you.Morning2 Forever Garcinia Plus (20 mins before aloe)
120ml (4oz) Aloe Vera Gel + minimum 240ml (8oz) water
20 minutes of exercise – walk, run, cycle or swimSnack2 Forever Bee Pollen + 240ml (8oz) water
WARNING: Test a small amount of Forever Bee Pollen (1/4 tablet) to ensure no allergic reaction and then gradually increase daily intake. Consult your doctor before taking this or any other nutritional supplement.Lunch2 Forever Garcinia Plus (20 mins before aloe)
Meal replacement shake - 1 scoop of Forever Lite Ultra with 300ml (10oz) skimmed or soya milk
2 Forever Bee Pollen tabletsDinner2 Forever Garcinia Plus (20 mins before aloe)
2 Forever Bee PollenEvening120ml (4oz) Aloe Vera Gel + minimum 240ml (8oz) waterBe sure to drink plenty of water throughout the day. When cleansing the body you may experience light-headedness and feel lethargic. It is advisable to begin any cleansing programme on a non-working day. Stay motivated by taking 20 minute brisk walk to re-charge your body and mind.Reminder: we take Forever Bee Pollen to help boost our energy levels throughout the day, and to keep us topped up with plenty of nutrients.[h=2]Clean 9 Days 3 – 9[/h]Adherence to the following plan will help your body continue to purge itself of harmful chemicals and begin burning your fat stores. During this period, you should already be able feel some results.Morning2 Forever Garcinia Plus (20 mins before aloe)
1 meal replacement shake - 1 scoop of Forever Lite Ultra with 300ml (10oz) skimmed or soya milk
20 minutes of exercise – (walk, run, cycle or swim)Snack2 Forever Bee Pollen + minimum 240ml (8oz) waterLunch2 Forever Garcinia Plus (20 mins before aloe)
1 meal replacement shake - 1 scoop of Forever Lite Ultra with 300ml (10oz) skimmed or soya milk
2 Forever Bee Pollen + minimum 240ml (8oz) waterDinner120ml (4oz) Aloe Vera Gel + minimum 240ml (8oz) water
2 Forever Garcinia Plus (20 mins before meal)
600-calorie meal (see calorie counter for suggestions)
2 Forever Bee PollenEveningMinimum 240ml (8oz) waterIf you prefer to eat your 600-calorie meal at lunch, you can simply interchange it with a Forever Lite Ultra shake for dinner instead.
[h=1]600 Calorie Meal Suggestions[/h]
  1. 75-100g salmon served with 180g new potatoes, 75g broccoli, 75g carrots, 75g green beans
    1 small wholemeal roll with margarine
  2. 100g lean steak served with creamy peppercorn sauce, 75g mushrooms, 75g lettuce, 75g tomato
    1 small jacket potato (150g)
  3. 125g prawns/tofu cooked with 2 tbsp stir fry sauce fried in 1 tbsp olive oil with 75g bamboo shoots, 75g broccoli, 75g green beans, 75g mushrooms served with 150g brown rice
  4. 100g minced beef cooked with ½ cup traditional pasta sauce fried in 1 tbsp olive oil with, 75g tomato, 75g onion, 75g mushrooms, 1 tbsp olive oil served with 150g pasta
  5. 200g chicken/quorn fillet served with 150g new potatoes, 75g asparagus, 75g broccoli, 75g carrots, 1 small wholemeal bread roll with margarine
  6. 2 medium wheat tortilla 100g chicken or quorn fried in 1 tbsp olive oil with 75g diced tomatoes, 75g onion and 75g peppers served with 75g lettuce and 1 tbsp sour cream dressing​

heee bestito za miaka mingi sana nimekukumba sana umepotelea wapi jamani nakumbuka miaka ya 2006-2007 tulivyokuwa wote jambochat, nimefurahi sana kukuona tena karibu kule jukwaa la chitchat ndo napatikana sana mwenzio
-kwanza kabisa penda kufanya mazoezi ya kutembea, uwe unatembea (jogging) kama dk 30 hivi kwa siku.
-Kunywa lita ya maji ya uvugu vugu kila siku asubuhi baada ya kuamka, maji hayo changanya na kipande cha limao. Kunywa maji kabla ya kula breakfast.
-Kama mnywaji wa beer jitahidi kupunguza angalau uwe unakunywa mara chache kwa week, kama ulikuwa unakunywa beer 6 kwa siku, sasa anza kunywa 1 tu.
-Penda kula matunda na mboga za majani,punguza ulaji wa red meat (nyama kama za cow au mbuzi) penda kula lean meat. Kama mlaji wa kuku usile ngozi yake.
-Vinywaji vya sukari nyingi navyo ni vizuri kuepuka kama soda, kama huwezi unaweza kupunguza ktk unywaji wake.

Kama utafuata vizuri maelekezo hayo, I hope utapunguza uzito wako.

Jamani na mimi nasumbuliwa na hili tatizo haswa kitumbo mpk fgr 8 yangu imepotea sasa. But to reduce it nimekua nikishinda na njaa na kula mr moja 2 kwa siku. Kinachonishinda n kwamba siwez kuacha kula chips mayai na ninakula karibia kila cku. Msaada plz,cjui km nitaweza kutatua tatzo.

KUPUNGUZA UZITO, UNENE NA MAFUTA MWILINI

MUHIMU:SOMA HADI MWISHO TAFADHALI

Nimekuwa nikipokea simu nyingi na kutumiwa SMS kuhusu kupunguza uzito. Wengi wamekuwa wakitegemea mabadiliko ya papo kwa papo. Kawaida ili mtu upate mambo mazuri inahitaji uvumilivu, wahenga walisema ‘haraka haina baraka' na wengine wakasema ‘mambo mazuri hayana haraka'.

Ningependa niwashirikishe kile ambacho mimi nilikifanya na kunisaidia kupunguza uzito, nilipunguza uzito wa kilo 7 ndani ya wiki 3 kwa kutumia njia hii ambayo hupenda kuiita:

PUNGUZA UZITO FASTA (LOSE WEIGHT FAST PROGRAM)
Niliacha vyakula vingi nikabaki nikitumia chai (green tea) na viazi vitamu asubuhi mchana na jioni. Nikaongezea tunda apple kabla ya kila mlo, nikaanza kunywa maji ya uvuguvugu. Mchana na jioni nikawa nikawa naongezea mboga za majani kwa wingi. Niliendelea na zoezi hili hadi kufikia uzito niliotaka niwe nao.

NINACHOENDELEA KUKIFANYA KWA SASA
1. MABADILIKO YA ULAJI
a) NILICHOACHA KULA
i. Nimeacha kula vyakula vya ngano iliyokobolea
ii. Nimeacha kula ugali wa sembe
iii. Nimeacha kutumia majani ya chai ya kawaida

b) NINACHOKULA
i. Vyakula vitokanavyo na ngano isiyokobolewa (brown bread)
ii. Majani ya chai yabjulikanayo kwa jina la green tea
iii. Mchaichai
iv. Soya (ipo kama kahawa)
v. Viazi vitamu sana, maboga
vi. Ugali wa dona
vii. Mboga za majani nakula sana
viii. Matunda (apple zuri sana kwa zoezi hili, papai, chungwa, nk)
ix. Nimepunguza sana matumizi ya sukali
x. Nimepunguza sana ulaji wa wali

2. MABADILIKO YA UNYWAJI MAJI NA JUICE
a) Maji
Nakunywa maji ya uvuguvugu badala ya baridi
b) Juice
Natumia zaidi matunda badala ya juice, sukari ya kwenye juice inachangia kuongeza mafuta kwa kuwa tunda lenyewe lina sukari ndani yake.

c) KUONDOA MAFUTA KILA SIKU
Mchanganyiko wa maji moto na mdalasini, kisha huongezea asali kwenye mchanganyiko huu ukishakuwa vuguvugu. Zoezi hili nalifanya saa moja kabla ya kupata mlo wa asubuhi na usiku kabla ya kulala, kila siku.
Zoezi la kuondoa mafuta kila siku ninaendelea kulifanya kwa kuwa kuna mazingira mengine nakutana nayo na inaniwia ugumu kuyakwepa na kujikuta ninakula vyakula vinavoongeza mafuta mwilini.

Zoezi hili linasaidia sana, na hutakuwa na sababu ya kutafuta dawa za kupunguza unene/mafuta. Utapunguza unene/mafuta kwa njia ya dawa, lakini ulaji usipobadilika, tatizo litarudi.

PUNGUZA UZITO (MAFUTA AU UNENE)
MAHITAJI:
1. Asali mbichi: kijiko 1 cha chai
2. Mdalasini: ½ kijiko cha chai (unga wa mdalasini)
3. Limau: Vijiko 2 vya chai (juice ya limau isiyochanganywa kitu)
4. Maji: Glasi 1 (yasiwe ya moto yasiwe ya vuguvugu – yawe ya kati)
Zoezi hili lifanyike asubuhi na mapema kabla hujala chochote (tumbo likiwa tupu).

MAANDALIZI
1. Weka unga wa mdalasini ndani ya chupa ya chai
2. Chemsha maji (hakikisha yanakuwa glasi moja baada ya kuchemshwa), kisha mimina kwenye chupa ya chai yenye unga wa mdalasini.
3. Acha mchanganyiko huu ukae kwa muda wa nusu saa ili mdalasini ukolee kwenye maji.
4. Mimina mchanganyiko huo kwenye glasi au kikombe.
5. Ukishapungua joto, changanya weka asali mbichi, pamoja na juice ya limau.
6. Sasa waweza kunywa mchanganyiko huo.
7. Pata mlo saa moja baada ya kunywa mchanganyiko huo
Waweza rudia kunywa mchanganyiko huu, usiku unapokwenda kulala

Kwa doctor labda kwenda kucheki afya; ila hili la unene mbona na wao limewashinda; wengi wao wana vitambi. Lol. Labda kumuona psychologist ili kufundishwa jinsi ya kuishinda appetite ilopitiliza.
The easiest way is lo seek medical advice.

Hili darasa nimelipata wapendwa maana mi kitambi kinanitesa sana na kilikuja bila hata taarifa MUNGU AWABARIKI SANA.

Back
Top Bottom