Yeeah,very interesting topic!
I think its good sometime to discuss about other things for our daily lives, rather than politics.Despite that politics it has power which governed our country but most of it end up in worse!
I agreed with you on the issue of cyber crimes,on my view I think the very important things is knowledge (EDUCATION) about Cyber Space. I know by introduce this some of us will regret,but its possible. Let's see on the issue of HIV test, as I know before you undergo on test they gave you a short seminar on how...and after the test. So, I think even the other institution may do like, when they introduce the new technology!
On Cyber Crimes Investigation as I know the privacy it has been applied as far as the investigation concernrd and depends on the knowledge of investigator! The Laws and other regulations are on the Bills now, but the authority concerned they conduct investigation and the court, it happened to be difficult to the court to run the case accordingly as I said before, because of lack of knowledge about cyber space!
I hereby submit .....chance for others!!!!!!!