Cronyism hiring at TPC HOSPITAL for whites

JobBlower

May 13, 2017
Tanganyika Plantation Company Ltd. Tpc in Kilimanjaro, Tanzania has a HOSPITAL and the BOSI is a mzungu, high qualifications [license doctor and teacher at university in Canada]. The BOSI was hire through proper channels including investigation of experience, school certificates and competition in interview. BUT they did not give preference to a Tanzanian or even a East African. WHY?!

NOW this BOSI is leaving but TPC has not done proper hiring. Instead, they ask BOSI WHO SHE WANT TO HIRE and she give her the name of her student that is NOT qualified. NOW TPC wants to hire this young woman, a Canadian with no experience and no qualification.

I am TIRED of not having opportunity for my fellow country men. There are Tanzanian nationals that have qualifications and experience. The government of Tanzania is even part stakeholder in TPC so they have to support local hiring. According to labor law, this is ILLEGAL to hire this way.

Andika kwa Kiswahili kama Kiengereza hauwezi.
Write in Swahili language if you can't construct a proper sentence in English.

duh!!!
aiseee..........ni utani ama ni kweli?
jamani hebu rudini darasani mkajifunze kiingereza

Tanganyika Plantation Company Ltd. Tpc in Kilimanjaro, Tanzania has a HOSPITAL and the BOSI is a mzungu, high qualifications [license doctor and teacher at university in Canada]. The BOSI was hire through proper channels including investigation of experience, school certificates and competition in interview. BUT they did not give preference to a Tanzanian or even a East African. WHY?!

NOW this BOSI is leaving but TPC has not done proper hiring. Instead, they ask BOSI WHO SHE WANT TO HIRE and she give her the name of her student that is NOT qualified. NOW TPC wants to hire this young woman, a Canadian with no experience and no qualification.

I am TIRED of not having opportunity for my fellow country men. There are Tanzanian nationals that have qualifications and experience. The government of Tanzania is even part stakeholder in TPC so they have to support local hiring. According to labor law, this is ILLEGAL to hire this way.
dude!!
you can't be serious.
what kind of English is this?

Hivi unaona taabu kiasi gani kuandika kwa kiswahili???

Back
Top Bottom