Creation, Evaluation, and Alternative Theories

Mzuvendi

JF-Expert Member
Apr 28, 2009
In the thread: Is there life somewhere else in the universe for real? It has become apparent that the discussion has moved into two main directions. The first involves evolution and creation theories and the second the existence of life in other planets or solar systems. Even though both invoke The Almighty God, they're just two completely different things.

Yes they are different because the former studies how different life forms have evolved in one given heavenly body; while, the latter investigates the conditions which are necessary for a planet to support life. I might be wrong in this characterization, but I believe that we will do ourselves a great disservice if we continue to treat these two subjects in one thread. I have, therefore, decided to create this platiform in order to expound evolution, creation and other alternative theories here on EARTH.

Now in order to have a wonderful discussion, I suggest you should summarize work from other sources or just show us the link. Copying and pasting lengthy articles is a waste of space, time and illegal. Remember everybody who reads this forum knows how to Google.

Back
Top Bottom