CONTAMINATION CONFIRMED: Covid jabs contain (1)toxins that contaminate human DNA and (2)green monkey DNA

Mathanzua

JF-Expert Member
Jan 4, 2017

COMMISSION TO EXPOSE EVIL

So do not be afraid of them, for there is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed or hidden that will not be made known. What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight; what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the roofs. Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell”. Jesus Christ – Gospel of Mathew, 10,26-28

CONTAMINATION CONFIRMED: Covid jabs contain (1)toxins that contaminate human DNA and (2)green monkey DNA​

Friday, June 02, 2023

Image: CONTAMINATION CONFIRMED: Covid jabs found to contain green monkey DNA

The mRNA (messenger RNA) “vaccines” for the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19), including those manufactured by Pfizer and Moderna, are loaded with toxins that contaminate human DNA, according to microbiologist Kevin McKernan, a former researcher and team leader for the MIT Human Genome project.
One major contaminant that McKernan identified is simian virus 40 (SV40) promoters, which are linked to mesotheliomas, lymphomas, and various cancers of the brain and bone.
SV40, by the way, is the same contaminant used in polio vaccines that a 2002 study published in The Lancer found causes non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, causing up to 50 percent of the 55,000 new cases of the disease that are diagnosed every single year.
While the various testing methods McKernan used produced varying results in terms of the levels of contamination in each injection vial, he confirmed that all of them still showed contamination at levels well above the regulatory limits both in the United States and Europe.
Of all the samples tested, the one showing the highest contamination levels clocked in at 30 percent of the vial’s contents, which is simply astounding. (Related: The spike proteins in covid injections destroy the body’s DNA repair pathways, making it easier for cancer cells to grow, spread, and form deadly tumors.)

Are the DNA contaminants in COVID jabs altering the human genome and causing permanent, nonstop spike protein production in the body?​

Dr. Steven E. Greer recently interviewed McKernan about his discoveries, the video of which is available at the Discern Report website. Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi also appears in the video to explain further details about what this DNA contamination means for recipients.
Both McKernan and Bhakdi make it clear in the video that SV40 is just one of many different contaminants found in covid injection vials. And according to Greer, governments and drug companies “have misled the world to a far greater extent than previously known” concerning the hidden presence of these contaminants.
One really scary possibility with all this is the strong likelihood that most of the people getting injected with these contaminants are undergoing human genome changes. Not only that, but their bodies are likely now producing a constant, never-ending stream of deadly spike proteins that “trigger the immune system to attack its own cells.”
In essence, according to McKernan, people who get jabbed for COVID are undergoing genetic modification, meaning they have become walking, talking GMOs riddled with autoimmune diseases that can never be cured.
“As explained by McKernan, when using a typical PCR test, you’ll be considered positive if the test detects the SARS-CoV-2 virus using a cycle threshold (CT) of about 40,” further wrote Dr. Joseph Mercola about the findings. “In comparison, the DNA contamination is detected at CTs below 20.”
“That means the contamination is a million-fold greater than the amount of virus you’d need to have in order to test positive for COVID. ‘So, there’s an enormous difference here with regards to the amount of material that’s in there,’ McKernan says.”
There is a chance, though very small, that this is all just accidental due to poor quality control. Perhaps drug giants like Pfizer and Moderna simply rushed these things into production and release them at warp speed, failing in the process to cleanse the final solutions of contaminants.
A worse prospect is the possibility that all this DNA contamination is intentional as part of a genocidal campaign to depopulate the planet through “medicine.” What do you think?
Keep in mind that Pfizer admitted to the European Medicines Agency (EMA) that it know about double-stranded DNA contamination in its COVID jab vials, but unleashed them anyway because there was a lot of profit to be made from them.
The latest news about deadly COVID injections can be found at Vaccines.news.
Sources include:
DiscernReport.com
NaturalNews.com

Please listen to the following clip for insight into the subject matter

As usual,on the negative side

I AM COMMISSIONED BY MY LORD JESUS CHRIST TO EXPOSE EVIL,SO I WILL EXPOSE IT WHERE AND WHENEVER I FIND IT.AND BY THE WAY,IT'S NOT ME WHO IS NEGATIVE ,THAT IS THE WHOLE TRUTH,SASA UKWELI USISEMWE,LAKINI KWANINI USISEMWE?

NIA YANGU NI KUWA-ALERT AMBAO HAWAJAWA-JABED WAKADANGANYWA WAKAWA JABED.MATATIZO NI MAKUBWA SANA,WATCH THIS 👇

THIS IS THE COMMISSION👉So do not be afraid of them, for there is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed or hidden that will not be made known. What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight; what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the roofs. Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell”. Jesus Christ – Gospel of Mathew, 10,26-28

I AM COMMISSIONED BY MY LORD JESUS CHRIST TO EXPOSE EVIL,SO I WILL EXPOSE IT WHERE AND WHENEVER I FIND IT.AND BY THE WAY,IT'S NOT ME WHO IS NEGATIVE ,THAT IS THE WHOLE TRUTH,SASA UKWELI USISEMWE,LAKINI KWANINI USISEMWE?

NIA YANGU NI KUWA-ALERT AMBAO HAWAJAWA-JABED WAKADANGANYWA WAKAWA JABED.MATATIZO NI MAKUBWA SANA,WATCH THIS 👇

THIS IS THE COMMISSION👉So do not be afraid of them, for there is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed or hidden that will not be made known. What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight; what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the roofs. Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell”. Jesus Christ – Gospel of Mathew, 10,26-28

Jesus is your LORD!!.. congrats,bcoz as far as I know/per bible Jesus got his LORD

Jesus is your LORD!!.. congrats,bcoz as far as I know/per bible Jesus got his LORD
Jesus is my Lord yes according to the Bible.Now cccording to you and the Bible,who is Jesus' Lord,that is,if you have ever read the Bible.

John 20:17
You are right,Jesus has a Lord who He has called His father in the scripture you have quoted.There are however lots of other Bible verses which show that Jesus has a Lord, that is God the Almighty.

You are right,Jesus has a Lord who He has called His father in the scripture you have quoted.There are however lots of other Bible verses which show that Jesus has a Lord, that is God the Almighty.
So who should give you a call, Jesus or Almighty!?.. who's your LORD?

So who should give you a call, Jesus or Almighty!?.. who's your LORD?
My immediate Lord is Jesus Christ,so I call God through Jesus Christ and God the Almighty calls me also through Jesus Christ.The Holy Spirit however "moderates" my calls to Jesus Christ.The Holy Spirit also through Jesus Christ brings to me what is of God the Almighty.

I'm a black person, Jesus is a white, how can He be my savior? May be Jesus came for the white, we need our black Jesus.

My immediate Lord is Jesus Christ,so I call God through Jesus Christ and God the Almighty calls me also through Jesus Christ.The Holy Spirit however "moderates" my calls to Jesus Christ.The Holy Spirit also through Jesus Christ brings to me what is of God the Almighty.
Seems your God is deaf that's why you call HIM aloud or HE can't decode your messages without Jesus

I'm a black person, Jesus is a white, how can He be my savior? May be Jesus came for the white, we need our black Jesus.
Imagine if Whites had depicted Jesus as Black,what would Whites say.Anyway,yours has got nothing to do with the colour which Jesus was given by Whites,but outright denial of God.

The truth however about the colour of Jesus is this.A careful scrutiny of the Bible shows that Jesus was Hebrew.The Whites we are shown as being Hebrews,are not infact Hebrews,but the so called Jews,Ashkenazi Jews or put it simply Khazarians.

Jesus Himself addressed this issue in Revelation 2:9.He said,

Ufunuo 2:9
9 Naijua dhiki yako na umaskini wako, (lakini u tajiri) najua na matukano ya hao wasemao ya kuwa ni Wayahudi, nao sio, bali ni sinagogi la Shetani.

Bwana Yesu pia anazungumzia issue hii Ufunuo 3:9.He says,
Ufunuo 3:9
9 Tazama, nakupa walio wa sinagogi la Shetani, wasemao kwamba ni Wayahudi, nao sio, bali wasema uongo. Tazama, nitawafanya waje kusujudu mbele ya miguu yako, na kujua ya kuwa nimekupenda.

Ukweli ni kwamba Hebrews(Wayahudi) are very marginalized in Israelis(angalia Ufunuo 2:9),and are sometimes refered to as the lost tribes of Israel.Ever wondered why in a very bizarre undertaking, some Ethiopians were flown from Ethiopia to Israel?Those were Hebrews,the true Israelis,the tribe of Jesus.So Jesus was infact black,not white.

The presentation of Jesus as white is a millennial hoax and an attempt to show that Blacks are inferior to Whites,which is not infact true,Whites are inferior to Blacks,that is why there is so much money and effort being used to prove that Blacks are an inferior race.The truth is that Blacks is the superior race.

The following clip and link will help you understand what I am talking about.

Back
Top Bottom