ABOUT 1998 TOYOTA HARRIER

Negotiable: Yesssss
Vehicle Type: SUV & 4WD
Kilometers: 79,150
Transmission: Automatic
Four Wheel Drive: No
Vehicle Current Location: Available For Import
Import Duty is Paid: No

Options:A/C , Airbag , Alloy Wheels(sport rims) , Power Steering , Power Window , Body Kit , Jack , Spare Tire , Wheel Spanner,reasonable sound system,navigation

The Car is superb and it has VVTi engine which make it to be much fuel efficient despite of its bigger engine(cc 2990). It will take almost 5 to 6 weeks for the car to arrive to Dar es salaam port from Japan.

Mode of Payments:
You will be required to make down payment of 10,000,000/= and on its arrival you will finish the remaining balance.

NB:This price includes import duties charges,Car Registration and Comprehensive insurance

My recommendations: This is very nice car and executive one. You don't have to miss it
My Identification:I am a Civil servant under the Prime Minister Office with high integrity, so your money is safe with me, and you don't have to worry,we will exchange some confidential information for the proof of my agency to you.
You are warmly welcomed.And for more information please contact me through 0788111155/0717103825

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• H1.jpg
    H1.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 658
  • H2.jpg
    H2.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 633
  • H3.jpg
    H3.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 653
  • H6.jpg
    H6.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 852
PRICE TZS 22,000,000

ABOUT 1998 TOYOTA HARRIER

Negotiable: Yesssss
Vehicle Type: SUV & 4WD
Kilometers: 79,150
Transmission: Automatic
Four Wheel Drive: No
Vehicle Current Location: Available For Import
Import Duty is Paid: No

Options:A/C , Airbag , Alloy Wheels(sport rims) , Power Steering , Power Window , Body Kit , Jack , Spare Tire , Wheel Spanner,reasonable sound system,navigation

The Car is superb and it has VVTi engine which make it to be much fuel efficient despite of its bigger engine(cc 2990). It will take almost 5 to 6 weeks for the car to arrive to Dar es salaam port from Japan.

Mode of Payments:
You will be required to make down payment of 10,000,000/= and on its arrival you will finish the remaining balance.

NB:This price includes import duties charges,Car Registration and Comprehensive insurance

My recommendations: This is very nice car and executive one. You don't have to miss it
My Identification:I am a Civil servant under the Prime Minister Office with high integrity, so your money is safe with me, and you don't have to worry,we will exchange some confidential information for the proof of my agency to you.
You are warmly welcomed.And for more information please contact me through 0788111155/0717103825

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Naona zile dili za makontena zmebuma watu wanaamua kuuza mzgo juu kwa juu kabla haujatua bandarin

That is magufuli

Jokn

Hapana Mkuu navy boi, sisi ni wajasiriamali wa kati tunaolipia kodi za ujuzi wetu kwa kutii Sheria za nchi bila shuruti ya Serikali,hatufanyi udanganyifu wowote ule kwani hatutaki kumpa usumbufu mteja wetu mtukufu ambaye ndiye anayetufanya tuishi mjini,nawakaribisha sana

Last edited by a moderator:
Hapana Mkuu navy boi, sisi ni wajasiriamali wa kati tunaolipia kodi za ujuzi wetu kwa kutii Sheria za nchi bila shuruti ya Serikali,hatufanyi udanganyifu wowote ule kwani hatutaki kumpa usumbufu mteja wetu mtukufu ambaye ndiye anayetufanya tuishi mjini,nawakaribisha sana

Kama ni hivyo
Gud

Tuwe wazalendo
Tulipe kodi
Tuijenge nchi..

Last edited by a moderator: