Bullets are not a Solution

My Son drink water

JF-Expert Member
Nov 30, 2016
The scriptures in the holy Bible say," a prudent person walks away from strife,but a fool prefers it".

Those words are not mine,they are words by God.

I have repeatedly said that , political parties are nix, as they will all fade away,but our beautiful and lovely country Tanzania that God gave her to us, shall never ever fade until the end of time.

Hence, it's very much important if the rule of law and Democracy will be deeply exercised for the good of the entire dwellers of Tanzania.

Tomorrow as we pass away, we have something in common to answer forth God,our deeds will be held accountable before him, and we're just pilgrims under the sun, none of us shall live eternally, so why are we being so rude and treating sarcastically one another?

We don't create our tomorrows as if we have erected permanent shelters on earth.

If bullets were a solution towards meeting our political goals,the countries would not have been torn apart by civil war.

When people lament longer and if their lamentations are not heard and simply end up at being jeered and despised,they usually get covered by wrath, and the end therein should not be well.

Tanzania belongs to us all , so we can't get split in terms of political parties or whatsoever.

The only thing to be done is to honour the constitution which stands between us as the reconciler.

If the leaders think that, the use of force will work out they are wrong,force has never ever brought peace nor consensus.

Back
Top Bottom