BRT Kenya

Wow. Solar powered stations. That is great.
Nairobi is going to have the best public transport in East Africa then followwd closely by Addis Ababa. Here are new arrivals for the Nairobi.commuter railway network.
tapatalk_1623137805841.png
tapatalk_1622305913130.png

They are not used to flyovers. In my humble village of Chavakali, we have a flyover so these things no longer amaze Kenyans.
Even in Webuye kuna two interchanges, na have never seen a politician from there mentioning, neither did Uhuru use them to campaign, in Tanzania kwa matanga ya mukulu watu wakubwa walikua wanashabikia flyover in Dar! I was shocked it is a big deal in Tanzania..,

Even in Webuye kuna two interchanges, na have never seen a politician from there mentioning, neither did Uhuru use them to campaign, in Tanzania kwa matanga ya mukulu watu wakubwa walikua wanashabikia flyover in Dar! I was shocked it is a big deal in Tanzania..,
FOOLs

They are not used to flyovers. In my humble village of Chavakali, we have a flyover so these things no longer amaze Kenyans.
MK254 at one point said that these infrastructure and tech developments in kenya might not seem like much but in 10 - 20yrs time a child who grew up in kenya exposed to these things will have a very different perception of what is possible from a child who was not exposed to some of these things.

MK254 at one point said that these infrastructure and tech developments in kenya might not seem like much but in 10 - 20yrs time a child who grew up in kenya exposed to these things will have a very different perception of what is possible from a child who was not exposed to some of these things.

Personally am blessed to have lived between several generations, there was a time these stuffs were only available in the movies.
So I appreciate a lot on every bit of it all, but kids growing up through them will have a completely different opinion like you said.
I remember internet cost per minute started out at 45 ksh and was very slow through dial up modems.

Personally am blessed to have lived between several generations, there was a time these stuffs were only available in the movies.
So I appreciate a lot on every bit of it all, but kids growing up through them will have a completely different opinion like you said.
I remember internet cost per minute started out at 45 ksh and was very slow through dial up modems.
True. I also never thought that we would reach a point where we have unlimited internet. You pay a fixed charge per month and then you use the internet 24/7. Internet has become very affordable.

Hehehe I wonder what will happen in this forum when they built even a kilometer of road viaduct 😂😂. But I always tell them Kenya is 20 steps ahead of Tanzania, as they struggle to build flyovers and interchanges Kenya is doing expressway and viaducts. The day they get to viaducts and expressway, Kenya will be constructing monorail and subways.

True. I also never thought that we would reach a point where we have unlimited internet. You pay a fixed charge per month and then you use the internet 24/7. Internet has become very affordable.
It will reach a point where unlimited internet will be one of the basic need of every household in Kenya. But we also need to thank our government because realisation of all this can only be through stable and widely distributed electricity.

It will reach a point where unlimited internet will be one of the basic need of every household in Kenya. But we also need to thank our government because realisation of all this can only be through stable and widely distributed electricity.
Is it me or internet subscriptions have become bloody addictive, once you go fibre you can never go back heri dstv ikatwe

Back
Top Bottom