Brookside kampuni ya kenyatta inaongeza maji kwa maziwa ya pakiti wanayo uzia wakenya

Mkikuyu- Akili timamu

JF-Expert Member
Feb 16, 2018
Hata kama uhuru ni mwizi, wizi mwingine ni wakiajabu..Hivi rais anawezaje tia maji kwa maziwa eti apate profit kubwa? Huu ni ushamba wa ajabu
Fake milk
Fake economy
======================

KOT on fire as bad milk video goes viral
sde.co.ke
May 28, 2019 3:00 AM
a349e8cc56c115a37c584433f6d33b14

Contents of the packet.
A milk processing company has been trending on the interwebs after a customer shared a video that has now become viral on Twitter.
The video was shared by @blakaende2 on Monday, May 27. She is seen opening a packet of milk and pouring its contents in a glass. Instead of creamy white milk, she was shocked to find a watery liquid.

The person on the video picks other packets from the box and proceeds to open other packets with the same results.
She then proceeds to Twitter where she shares her experience with users.

“But why Brookside? Why?” @blakaende2 captioned the photo.
After the video was posted, a Twitter account @BrooksideLtd responded and promised to look into the matter.
“We deeply apologize for this experience and we would like to investigate how this happened. Kindly DM us where you bought the carton of Dairy Best, the date of purchase, your location and contact details (i.e your name, phone number & email address), the account responded.
Following the Twitter uproar, another Twitter user came out and shared a similar story. According to screenshots of messages between Twitter user Kevin Wambugu and @BrooksideLtd, he claimed to have bought a box of milk in January, only to find it “sticky and smelly.”
On 14 January, @BrooksideLtd promised to get in touch to no avail.
However, the SDE desk has since learnt that the Twitter account may not be run by Brookside Ltd. Could it be a case of rivalry or counterfeit products?

opacity.png
See all
Open Opera News to see comments
Follow fav football team, live score & comentary

Report a problem
dislike
dislike

Hata kama uhuru ni mwizi, wizi mwingine ni wakiajabu..Hivi rais anawezaje tia maji kwa maziwa eti apate profit kubwa? Huu ni ushamba wa ajabu
Fake milk
Fake economy

Now why would a company like Brookside add water? Use your common sense.
Likely an expired product.
Or one repackaged and resealed by greedy vendors.

Now why would a company like Brookside add water? Use your common sense.
Likely an expired product.
Or one repackaged and resealed by greedy vendors.
Mtoto wa nyoka ni nyoka, kama baba yake alijichukulia ardhi kubwa kama counties kadhaa za wananchi masikini atashindwa kuweka maji kwenye maziwa?

Mtoto wa nyoka ni nyoka, kama baba yake alijichukulia ardhi kubwa kama counties kadhaa za wananchi masikini atashindwa kuweka maji kwenye maziwa?
tuonyeshe hyo ardhi alochukua katika ramani ya kenya

Leo ndio nimejua viongozi wa Kenya why hawaogopi raia wao.
I can't talk what's in ma mind ryt now, coz nobody won't understand me!! BT Kenya is the gangsters country tena wale gangsters ambao hawajali BT wanaplay as the game wants..

Leo ndio nimejua viongozi wa Kenya why hawaogopi raia wao.
I can't talk what's in ma mind ryt now, coz nobody won't understand me!! BT Kenya is the gangsters country tena wale gangsters ambao hawajali BT wanaplay as the game wants..

Kenya na Tanzania ni sawa kwa hili. Viongozi wanawadharau wananchi . Mzee Pumba Magufuli na korosho zake unadhani anajali cha wananchi? Wanasiasa hawaelewi kuwa mamlaka walionayo ni ya kuwafaidi wananchi na tena ni favour kubwa sana.

It can either be a counterfeit product or market rivalry.
Everything is possible in zisi wedi mazee.

Hiii ni fake news but in reality huwa very loose,
Huwezi compare brookside na kina Patscha,KCC,

Kumbe ni uzi wa zamani? Huyu mleta mada anafaa anywe maziwa, kwa dharula. Acha aje ajionee, yeye mwenyewe, kumbukumbu ya siku alipoanzisha uzi akiwa amepandwa na steam za Konyagi.

Back
Top Bottom