Bongo guys!!!

Mkeshahoi

JF-Expert Member
Jan 4, 2009
just curious.. Does a 'FEMINIST'(the 50 by 50) woman got a chance to be your life partner??:eyebrows:

just curious.. Does a 'FEMINIST'(the 50 by 50) woman got a chance to be your life partner??:eyebrows:

Depends on how you define a feminist. There are those who call themselves feminists but in actual fact they are women who are more masculine than feminine. They are male women, not women at all, they phiyical appearances of a woman but their characters are typical of patriachal men. I would suggest to stay away from them. Why? because most of them have failed their natural biological tast of being women and mothers. And if you look at them you will see that most of them (if not all) have have failed marriages, and their partnerships are also miseries. I would suggest you let them live in their world.

Depends on how you define a feminist. There are those who call themselves feminists but in actual fact they are women who are more masculine than feminine. They are male women, not women at all, they phiyical appearances of a woman but their characters are typical of patriachal men. I would suggest to stay away from them. Why? because most of them have failed their natural biological tast of being women and mothers. And if you look at them you will see that most of them (if not all) have have failed marriages, and their partnerships are also miseries. I would suggest you let them live in their world.

Noted...
MMmhh... I watched a beautiful couple (whom we shared a table)quarrel over the man's handset...in a bar... When i politely asked the woman her motive behind it... All she said was 'I am a feminist... I have my right.. Why does he put put his phone away from me?'.
I could not figure out if she wanted to use the phone or look what is in her hubby's fon... I simply ended up embarrased(on the way she demanded the fone)!!!:confused2: