Bom

ASHA NGEDELE

JF-Expert Member
Jul 5, 2011
Hi all,

I'm pleased to invite you into a meeting that can change your life into something you have never imagined.

It's a two-hour free of charge meeting that will have you thank me a lot for the invitation.

Come listen and learn from the young Tanzanians who have become millionaires within a very short time frame.

This meeting targets employees who think the they are not getting paid enough to satisfy their needs, Businessmen and women and want diversify risks by running an extra business, graduates who have found it hard to get a good jobs, the jobless, government officials who don't want to become rich by stealing tax-payers money and anyone else interested.

It's a business that requires very very small capital.

VENUE: Haidery Plaza
DATE: 14th July 2012 (Tomorrow)
TIME: 2pm to 4pm
FEE: Tzs. 0

For the interested ones, please private message so that I can do a reservation for you.

Come one, come all.

Haidery Plaza: I Miss this Place na yote yanayoendelea pale. Naipenda sana hii Business, inawafundisha skills nzuri Vijana.

Hi all,

I'm pleased to invite you into a meeting that can change your life into something you have never imagined.

It's a two-hour free of charge meeting that will have you thank me a lot for the invitation.

Come listen and learn from the young Tanzanians who have become millionaires within a very short time frame.

This meeting targets employees who think the they are not getting paid enough to satisfy their needs, Businessmen and women and want diversify risks by running an extra business, graduates who have found it hard to get a good jobs, the jobless, government officials who don't want to become rich by stealing tax-payers money and anyone else interested.

It's a business that requires very very small capital.

VENUE: Haidery Plaza
DATE: 14th July 2012 (Tomorrow)
TIME: 2pm to 4pm
FEE: Tzs. 0

For the interested ones, please private message so that I can do a reservation for you.

Come one, come all.

Forever Living Products......inbox me i'll give you a little secret about these people.

Back
Top Bottom