Last night, I watched David Leterman and I laughed my heart out!!!!
He made a list of the least popular holiday songs on his top ten list. You should watch this, its hilarious (at least to me) Enjoy CBS | Late Show with David Letterman : Video
I almost peed on myself, that I can surely say for myself!! Thank Goodness I had control over that. I cannot say that for my neighbours, am sure they must have been wondering about what I had for dinner!
I almost peed on myself, that I can surely say for myself!! Thank Goodness I had control over that. I cannot say that for my neighbours, am sure they must have been wondering about what I had for dinner!
I almost peed on myself, that I can surely say for myself!! Thank Goodness I had control over that. I cannot say that for my neighbours, am sure they must have been wondering about what I had for dinner!