An open letter to Foreign envoys violating diplomatic laws and protocols

Kwako wewe unaamini uonevu utakwisha kwa kusaidiwa na ubalozi? Hawa wanaoshindwa hata kukemea utumwa walioufanya kwa africa? Hawa wanaonyonga watu Afghanistan? Hawa wanaotaka haki za mashoga? OK kaka endelea.
Angalia nae huyu,hiyo kesi mliyojichanganya tumbo la uharo lazima liwapate,nani kakwambia Chadema wamewaita mabalozi labda uwazuie wewe maana Mulamula yuko hoi kajaribu kuwazuia lakini hola.

Justice must done and seen to be done. Why are you worried of seeing ambassadors interested on this Mbowe Vs Public (Gvt).
Huoni aibu kufungua kesi ya namna hiyo badala yake unaona aibu mabalozi kuja kuisikiliza?
Tuuite weledi wa Kitanzania

Those ambassadors are stupid, and our leaders are useless. A leader will show them the door.

Written by Mashaka Masinde, Cardiff

September 7, 2021

A SHOCKING behavior by a selection of Foreign Ambassadors in Tanzania by acting like defense lawyers in Mbowe's case, is utterly disgusting and must be put on strict proof.

I am not a career diplomat but I suspect a serious violation of international diplomacy, particularly the Vienna Convention of 1961.

Tanzania is a renowned a peace loving country. Her people are unbelievably hospitable and trustworthy to foreigners, including foreign diplomats in their beautiful and rich-resourced country.

These ambassadors, particularly from the European Union (EU), know this it well and it looks they try and take advantage of. This is silly.

Yes, it is true that a public event such as a court hearing is open to all, but diplomats are excluded. They can not enjoy such privileges. This is because they, for sure, need the universally accepted protocol facilitation in as far as the Vienna Convention is concerned.

Imagine a stranger who escapes from a living room, only to find him piping in your bedroom without your consent. What a concern.

It is our hushed understanding and confidence in our envoys that makes us not to give up on strict diplomatic policies and protocols that require Ambassadors to report to relevant authorities whenever they want to visit anywhere in the country.

I thought Ambassadors were professional enough to be taught the basics of their rights and responsibilities.

It may not be incorrect to state that some Ambassadors accredited to our country consider themselves as part of the Tanzanian activists or rather advocates.

This obviously a bad taste in their professional conduct and they should not be spared to be put under strict proof.

For example, it is very strange for an Ambassador to decide to attend a Court hearing, without authorities' consent. They only liaise with defense counsels as if they paid them to defend members of the opposition.

This is not right at all. Our Ambassadors strictly observe laws and protocols while on duty in their countries, why can't they do the same?

As a Tanzanian citizen, I strongly urge the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania to make all envoys adhere to the laws and procedures governing their missions.

Tanzania has a history in this regard. I need not share obvious details during Mwalimu Nyerere's administration.

I am very upset by the unchecked independence that these of Ambassadors enjoy regardless. The universally accepted protocols ought to be observed without exception.

No wonder this strange behavior made the Minister for Foreign Affairs and East African Cooperation, Diplomat Nguli, Liberata Mulamula, on August 20 this year, raised her voice. She urged the Ambassadors to adhere to the rules and regulations of foreign missions.

She called them to adhere to all diplomatic protocols, when they want to go to court to attend hearings of the Opposition cases in court.

One senior diplomat says that these ambassadors should also seek the consent of the Court if they can attend a particular case. Unfortunately, they proudly do not comply.

Many citizens with an understanding of diplomatic affairs, condemn this gross violation of the Law and diplomatic procedures while themselves being at the forefront of criticizing processes they fear may appear to violate others rights, this is a bit skewed.

"They go to court to see if justice is done when themselves are not doing justice by stamping on the rules and regulations of International Diplomacy," he challenged.

On strictest sense, I urge the relevant authorities, especially the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and East African Cooperation, as well as the Judiciary, to take swift action to end this humiliation.

This letter has been written by Mashaka Masinde, analyst on International Diplomacy, who lives in Cardiff, United Kingdom.

View attachment 1927834
View attachment 1927835View attachment 1927834View attachment 1927835
Exquisite....

This is an utter violations of international laws these ambassadors have done....

It's shame for them to show such disrespectful to the sovereign nations....

I bet such an awkwardness could not be done by foreign profiles in their own countries.....

It's a high time now for our foreign affairs minister to take the matter before the United Nations .....

#SiempreJMT
#TanzaniaIsASovereignNation
#NchiKwanza
#KaziIendelee

Bora ungeandika kwa lugha unayoimudu kuliko huu upuuzi uliouandika hapa.

Alafu Kwanini wawe na mipaka tu pale wanapokuwa strict na serikali yenu na wawe wabia pale wanapowapa hela?

Balozi wa China aliwahi kupanda kwenye jukwaa la kampeni ya CCM huku akiwa amevalia sare za majizi hayo na wala haikuwa shida.

Wajinga nyinyi. Hawa mabalozi kwenye kesi ya Mbowe wanaona kabisa uminywaji wa haki za watu na undumila kuwili wa maCCM inabidi wajiridhishe kabla ya kutoa maamuzi yao.

Wajinga nyie ma CCM mtafanya nini bila hao kama hata vyoo hamuwezi kujenga bila misaada yao?
Ficha "uhobobo" wako....

Kuna makosa yepi ya kisarufi juu ya hili bandiko?!!!!Khaaa 😲😲😲🤣

Bandiko ni la KIZALENDO haswa.....

Kudos kwa ndugu Masinde.....

watu badala ya kumuelewesha wameanza kwa kumkejeli, tunasafar ndefu kufikia democracy

Kwako wewe unaamini uonevu utakwisha kwa kusaidiwa na ubalozi? Hawa wanaoshindwa hata kukemea utumwa walioufanya kwa africa? Hawa wanaonyonga watu Afghanistan? Hawa wanaotaka haki za mashoga? OK kaka endelea.
Wewe mtu kuwa shoga inapunguzia nini? si kapenda mwenyewe!

Back
Top Bottom