An invitation of Rebels

My Son drink water

JF-Expert Member
Nov 30, 2016
When I was still a young boy, I blamed rebels, I held them accountable as cynical murderers who had no reasons to be armed for political reasons.

As I grew up and started having understandings, I finally realized that the rebels are a group of people that fights for rights and justice against a minor group of people that loves power and doesn't wish to get off even if the time is due.

The gluttons of power are working hard to strangle constitution for their own good,even after having oppressed the innocents they seem to have not been done over being blood thirsty as such, now, they want to make constitutional amendments in order to impose a law that grants life Presidency on a person they intend to become successful by him.

The same thing that was done by Dos Santos in Angola ,he brought up his country into long standing civil war, the gluttons of power are already in Tanzania so as to invite rebellion.

The distorted politicians create a distorted state.

Between lines lebels are created in this country soon we will get the results due to poor leadership skills,arrogance, violation of human rights,nepotism and dictatorship.

Between lines lebels are created in this country soon we will get the results due to poor leadership skills,arrogance, violation of human rights,nepotism and dictatorship.

Prayers alone aren't gonna help. You need to fast as well for your wish to be granted.

When I was still a young boy, I blamed rebels, I held them accountable as cynical murderers who had no reasons to be armed for political reasons.

As I grew up and started having understandings, I finally realized that the rebels are a group of people that fights for rights and justice against a minor group of people that loves power and doesn't wish to get off even if the time is due.

The gluttons of power are working hard to strangle constitution for their own good,even after having oppressed the innocents they seem to have not been done over being blood thirsty as such, now, they want to make constitutional amendments in order to impose a law that grants life Presidency on a person they intend to become successful by him.

The same thing that was done by Dos Santos in Angola ,he brought up his country into long standing civil war, the gluttons of power are already in Tanzania so as to invite rebellion.

The distorted politicians create a distorted state.
Where is this JF member as has been absentia for uncalled relief. The esteemed JF member is called upon to rejoin the platform sharing the very missive and challenging opinion.
Nyani Ngabu and The Return of Undertaker would you shed light as to the where about of the golden stared JF member?

Back
Top Bottom