An Honest Experience on Big Butts

Raha......mpumbavu wewe 😂 😂😂 I real like a girl who have both hips and big butty I feel and enjoying the whole body......even if there so heavy wet on pussiiiiiii but I enjoyed 🤣🤣🤣

Hello ladies and gentlemen, hope all is well with you.

Folks, without wasting time, would like to share my confession & experience regarding big butts during copulation.

Honestly, big buttocks are really useless & overrated during copulation. I don't know why many folks are being attracted by big butts but to me big butts are just nothing. I don’t understand how anyone could like big butts. Makes no sense at all. Though it's a personal thing.

Further to that,sometimes, woman or girls with big butts are stinking, clothes don't fit them properly etc,

So, perhaps if you are going to like a woman, your choice is limited to big butts. It could also be that the men who like big butts are blind.

Frankly, I like girls or women with average butts as they are sexy & attractive.

Lastly, on a serious note, women/girls with big butts during copulation are overrated.

Why do you like big butts?

What benefits do you gain having a woman/ girl with big butts?
If you dislike big butts during copulation then it's down to your dick size...here is where small things have totally no impact cause you will end up just penetration on a huge piece of meat instead of deep down..

If you dislike big butts during copulation then it's down to your dick size...here is where small things have totally no impact cause you will end up just penetration on a huge piece of meat instead of deep down..
Njoo uione Dick yangu basi mkuu ndiyo uje na maoni haya.

I said it's a personal thing.

Hello ladies and gentlemen, hope all is well with you.

Folks, without wasting time, would like to share my confession & experience regarding big butts during copulation.

Honestly, big buttocks are really useless & overrated during copulation. I don't know why many folks are being attracted by big butts but to me big butts are just nothing. I don’t understand how anyone could like big butts. Makes no sense at all. Though it's a personal thing.

Further to that,sometimes, woman or girls with big butts are stinking, clothes don't fit them properly etc,

So, perhaps if you are going to like a woman, your choice is limited to big butts. It could also be that the men who like big butts are blind.

Frankly, I like girls or women with average butts as they are sexy & attractive.

Lastly, on a serious note, women/girls with big butts during copulation are overrated.

Why do you like big butts?

What benefits do you gain having a woman/ girl with big butts?
What the eyes does not admire, the heart does desire, what's not good for you it's best to another person.

It's all about choices, big are for those who can handle what is labelled heavy for you....

Let those darlings of "thick thick" go for it, just like those of "thick thin"

Back
Top Bottom