Ajira; Akili yako

B.Louis

Aug 5, 2009
Someone in US commenting on the recovered 4.4 million jobs since early 2010, "The industrial age is over, its now the digital age. If you don't have at least a college degree with something involving math or science, or related to it, you are in trouble. If you refuse to educate your self further, you are in a heap of trouble. The days of being paid well for menial factory jobs are over, the world has changed. If you had a factory job and lost it, sweeping streets might be the best you can get. The cost of not educating yourself. Then again the problem may lie in our educational system, since we usually treat our teachers like **** and as a country do not place the proper value on a good education". As thinkers in this forum may I ask; Shouldn't someone or a group of able Tanzanians with influence invest all their resources in quality education for job creation in our country? Someone/ a group with wealth, power and influence? The likes of Karamagi, Lowasa, Sabodo, Ndesamburo and so on and so forth regardless their political and ideological differences? Just see it through to the top position in the world! If they don't see their ability then let us convince them because believe you me, we can use a good education brethren, and off course it will pay them big time. I submit.

Back
Top Bottom