Airtel; whats going on?

Deshbhakt

JF-Expert Member
Jan 22, 2008
Airtel, your network appears to be having problems for the past five weeks or so. Many of your customers are having nightmares of communicating with others but the Data seems to be stable. Sometimes, calls are being automatically made by their own?
Can other Members also share their views?

Iliniletea komedi ya simu kutotoka na slow internet juzi nzima hadi ikabidi niruke na Voda.

Jana na leo naona iko sawa.

I mean, the Internet data facility is stable but communicating is a nightmare.
Kingereza hiki we acha tu! Kwani ukitumia data hucommunicate? Sema kuongea na simu kutumia mdomo na kusikia kwa masikio ndiyo kizungumkuti

Kithungu mmmh
1540318842978.jpg

Airtel, your network appears to be having problems for the past five weeks or so. Many of your customers are having nightmares of communicating with others but the Data seems to be stable. Sometimes, calls are being automatically made by their own?

Am also ' experiencing ' the same problem and I think it is high time for me to shift to other ' serious ' networks such as Vodacom, Halotel and Tigo. I am ' tired ' with them despite the fact that Airtel has been my ' favorite ' Network for long time. Earlier this Year I also came up with a ' thread ' complaining about their ' Services ' but unfortunately all was in vain.

I do experience the same in calls, when I dial it may sometimes not say anything and find the call ended or someone already talking. But surprisingly some numbers you have to call at least twice to reach them, otherwise you hear namba unayopiga haipatikani...

Narumuk, maybe your comments were required wide the last message in this thread rather than shouting out!!

Back
Top Bottom